Heroes in the Making OOC Discussion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About what? The IC, the OOC? Life in general?
The IC. I don't recall ever collaborating to make such a post. I don't know if this is just a way of saying I'm dragging things down and need to take my leave, or it's just a minor thing. I made my last post because I was asked to, but everybody seemed to have their own things going. I guess the latest post's portrayal of my character is fine, so I'm not really complaining. It gives me an opening for further interactions. I'm just kind of confused...

Oh sorry for leaving you out. What we had done was Keith, Alice, Clara, and Sig had all met together by chance and knew that everyone in the group were the survivors last night. I think the main reason why no one spoke with Crys was because no one really got a good look at him since he was transformed when he ran away.

Either way, I didn't want Alice to notice him and call him out since she has no clue how he looks. I don't know about everyone else though. We also agreed that everyone gets interviewes since TacoMako started that with his introduction of two characters who will remain important in the roleplay.

I suggest that Crys does his interview as well or leave, whichever fits his personality best. But if he does leave, he will alarm the guards since he's not an easy guy to miss so he might have to sneak out if he wants to follow the group. If you do choose to do the interview, you can do so as well.

Now that I think about it, Alice will recognize Crys from the party if she were to see him but not assume if he lived or not since he could have just left early. I'm not sure since I don't remember the exact order of events. What do you think?

SUPER ADDED EDIT: I just saw that Bolin moved Crys and spoke for him. I'm so sorry I didn't catch that. I guess Bolin wanted to get Crys in the loop since he's just been sitting there so if you're okay with what just occurred, then we'll leave it. If not, I can ask her to make the necessary changes.

Oh sorry for leaving you out. What we had done was Keith, Alice, Clara, and Sig had all met together by chance and knew that everyone in the group were the survivors last night. I think the main reason why no one spoke with Crys was because no one really got a good look at him since he was transformed when he ran away.

Either way, I didn't want Alice to notice him and call him out since she has no clue how he looks. I don't know about everyone else though. We also agreed that everyone gets interviewes since TacoMako started that with his introduction of two characters who will remain important in the roleplay.

I suggest that Crys does his interview as well or leave, whichever fits his personality best. But if he does leave, he will alarm the guards since he's not an easy guy to miss so he might have to sneak out if he wants to follow the group. If you do choose to do the interview, you can do so as well.

Now that I think about it, Alice will recognize Crys from the party if she were to see him but not assume if he lived or not since he could have just left early. I'm not sure since I don't remember the exact order of events. What do you think?
SUPER ADDED EDIT: I just saw that Bolin moved Crys and spoke for him. I'm so sorry I didn't catch that. I guess Bolin wanted to get Crys in the loop since he's just been sitting there so if you're okay with what just occurred, then we'll leave it. If not, I can ask her to make the necessary changes.
Yeah, I guess it would be hard to interact with someone when you hadn't even seen them. And, yes, she had spoken with him at the party at the beginning of the rp.

I'll do an interview in my post, don't worry!~

Ah, as I said, I'm fine with her post, I was just confused. If someone really needed to interact with my character though, I am almost always online, and even when I'm not, it wouldn't take long to get me a message. Sometimes the site stops sending me alerts for certain threads, so it's kind of aggravating, and I'm glad that you messaged me. So, I'm not mad or anything, and the post can be kept... but I'd like to be informed and brought in on the collaboration when my character is next interacted with.

Alright, I'll let her know and hope EVERYONE READS THIS SO THEY KNOW IN THE FUTURE OK?

EVERYONE READS THIS SO THEY KNOW IN THE FUTURE OK?
Agreed. I have an extreme dislike of people controlling my characters without my permission because of the rules of no godmodding and whatnot I usually see.

Yeah I know, its a pet peeve of mine too. Its just the others are roleplaying like this for the first time and didn't know better. Bolin thought Crys needed some redirection so she went for it.

Anyways, everyone just ask for permission first before speaking for another character that isn't an NPC.

That's fine. I figured I'd express it in that many words that it irritates me and makes me uncomfortable.

I never figured that Clara had a bus pass before and while it's likely that she does I don't like that the choice was made for me. Sorry, it's been bugging me this entire time

I'm very sorry that that decision was made without your permission. I promise it won't happen again.

@Mako could you post next? We want him to do his interview and find a way to the group before we continue

Also we should start having our conversation in the parking lot.

Mako, Agent Longshadow is a lady. Also, could you specifically have Crys see the group at the parking lot. He doesn't need to initiate a talk but it will be easier for someone to notice him if he's closer

Mako, Agent Longshadow is a lady. Also, could you specifically have Crys see the group at the parking lot. He doesn't need to initiate a talk but it will be easier for someone to notice him if he's closer
Sure thing!

(it sounded like a boy name ><)

Status
Not open for further replies.