Heroes in the Making OOC Discussion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's better but remember that school is over so Keith mentioning final exams would be kinda out of place. Unless he was that nervous.

Ack I meant to post today but I forgot. I'll try to post tomorrow though.

I'm trying to finish up my post atm so no biggie.

That also makes me studying for final exams at the party weird >.>

Keith's getting a headstart like the nerd he is

I suspect mine will be long too, but I spent a long time writing today and my hand hurts. It's nothing too bad but I don't wanna aggravate it by typing a lot in a short amount of time.

Go rest!!! Don't strain your hand typing your post D:

I didn't say it was bad, it just hurts a little. It's mostly gone now but that post isn't going up today.

Sorry for the delay but the post got longer... and longer... and suddenly I had to go to sleep.
Also this post has been brought to you despite the best efforts of boring classes and a sleepy Dash.

It was fantastic, I love it. Just quick note: don't forget Sig! :D

I wasn't aware she was in the parking lot, I'll go fix that

Oh she's not. I should have been more clear since you didn't mention Sig in the list of people who list people. Now that I think about it, it's not super important. I'm just nitpicking :p

Oh she was mentioned briefly:

Sigourney something or other. I can't pronounce her last name so I always forget.
The only reason Clara used Sigourney was because that's how she remembers Sig's name. It's the same as Sigourney Weaver's. Also I personally couldn't remember Sig's last name.

I looked it up.
It's Blum. Her last name is Blum.

Ah, hmm.... am I missing something?

About what? The IC, the OOC? Life in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.