hero/villain RP, MxM or FxM

M

Marsh

Original poster
I'd like to do a serious Super hero roleplay, something with a lot more of a realistic theme to it and where there is an entirely seperate system of laws between hero's and villians. The roleplay could be possibly set after a great war between hero's and villians, the city is still in repair and everything after had since changed, hero's swaying on their views of not getting blood on their hands and villians looking towards new ways of wreaking havok.

But the roleplay can be any kind of superhero/villian plot, Pm me your ideas, i was looking for MxM or FxM and im very open for sexual content to be within the plot but if your aroused by sexual roleplay then i cannot roleplay sexual content with you :)

mzYZ5.gif

My character is usually inbetween a hero and a villian, he's more of a rumor in the city and he never kills but he wont flinch at the person giving him the money to kill the one they want dead after he leaves the target on their doorstep. Though sometimes if he comes across a back alley rape or stabbing he'll save an innocent life if he's in the area or on a rare patrol of the city.

He's also a rumor mainly because of his stealth and the tech that can make his suit go entirely invisible, few photographers have caught a blurry glimse of him but the one that did get a full photo had his camera smashed and his hand broken //he was admittedly having a rather crap day// Also he can be female if you prefer.

ABILITIES - BACKSTORY TIME!!
Just think of doc conners and spiderman had a love child and there you go! After a mutant gas attack on a highschool he was the only one that got out of it completely unharmed as he was the only student that the mutagen actually fused with successfully, no one knows this and as far as the villian who did this attack the gas was a compete failure.

ABILITES! -
Ok so he can walk up walls/cielings, has enhanced strength and speed, can heal and even regrow limbs, his senses are all enhanced and he has venom in his fangs that cause temporary paralysis, he'll usually coat his weapons in his own venom. Also I know he's got some cool shit going on but don't worry i never GODMOD! :)

HIS SUIT!
His suit is a pure black version of something very similar to spidergwens suit with the hood and the spandex and his suit can also become invisible but you can use heat sensors to track where he is and he has a voice changer inside his mask to make his voice deeper than it is, just for the added 'piss myself in fear' effect.

He can also sometimes be a bit of a joker despite his usual serious and intimidating appearance and actions. Oh and he's very serious about keeping his identity hidden.
hugh-jackman-unmasked.gif

tumblr_ok90o1Ux9D1u3af1eo1_500.gif