Molly Adams
Sexuality
Homoflexible
Birthday
19th March
Astrological Sign
Pisces
Pack
Flaying knife- Used for skinning her catches, human or animal.
Hunting Knife- Used to cut up carcasses for meat.
Cleaver- Her preferred weapon of choice, a large butcher's cleaver with a serrated blade.
Refillable water bottle
Bandages
A .44 Magnum with bullets- Only used when in dire situations where extra attacking power is needed.
Several packets of cigarettes.

tumblr_o0at2jUcHe1tqmqido1_500.jpg

APPEARANCE
Height

5ft 6inches
Weight
119lbs
Build
Fairly slender, but with curves.
Hair
Messy and usually unkempt, a very light blonde. However, is usually kept tied up under a hood.
Eyes
Her eyes are a dark green in colour, and are small but deep. They usually have a look of hunger to them, and tend to be fairly bloodshot.
Piercings
She has an eyebrow piercing in her left eyebrow, along with a single black stud in her right ear.
Markings
She has a long scar running down the left side of her torso, along with various small cut scars all across her body.
Left arm sleeve
Complexion
Very pale skin
Mode of Dress/Outfit
She usually wears tight jeans/pants and thin t-shirts under a dark coloured hoodie.
Extra

o-TAYLOR-MOMSEN-MODEL-facebook.jpg

PERSONAL
Personality

Flirty, Aggressive, Violent, Unstable, Greedy, Strategic, Determined, Cunning, Insane.
Smoking, Hunting, Cold Weather, Swimming, Getting her way, Wealth/Power, Being in control, Romantic encounters, Fighting, Card games.
Dislikes
Hot weather, Being Manipulated/Used, People condemning her choices, Not getting her way, Rejection, Losing.
Strengths
Strong, Determined, Willing to do almost anything, Athletic, Not confined by morals.
Weaknesses
Has no morals, Can't bond with people unless romantically/Sexually, Anger issues.
Hobbies/Talents
Playing Card Games, Swimming, Hunting, Cooking
Health Ailments
Insanity

HISTORY
Backstory

She is the only surviving member of her family. Born as the youngest sibling into the Adams family, with two older brothers, her mother and father, she was always the runt of the family. Rarely was she properly taken after, and for the most part she had to fend for herself on her path through life.

This was until when the virus hit.

By this time, her father was already dead from a drug overdose, so she, her mother and two brothers were on the run from the zombies. They had taken as many supplies as they could carry, fighting their way to safety. However, when they found themselves pinned down in a rusty old shack for several days, waiting for the zombies around to clear off, they were running out of supplies. They all ended up slowly turning on each other, which one day resulted in her older brothers fighting, and one of them dying.

At this stage, both Molly and her mother had began to go a bit crazy. This would be their downfall, as when she witnessed her son get murdered, her mother turned on her other brother, ending in his death. Seeing no other alternative, Molly's mother began feasting on her two sons, and Molly was soon to follow. She saw it as the only way to survive, but by god the taste was so good.

Finally the zombies cleared off, and after being able to regain themselves slightly, the two departed in search of refuge. However, unbeknownst to her mother, Molly had become hooked on the taste of human flesh, and then one night, Molly murdered her mother out of cold blood, cooking and eating her. She had lost the last of her morals, and the majority of her sanity, wandering until she found the base of the cannibals by Pine Forest. Here, she decided she would join others, and feel at home around people who shared her… acquired taste.
Family
Brian Adams- Father (Deceased)
Ruby Adams- Mother (Deceased)
Jacob Adams- Older Brother (Deceased)
Russel Adams- Brother (Deceased)

Friends
OPEN
Significant Others
OPEN
Enemies
OPEN
Extra

Theme Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03X0B6u-AxM
My girl is done! Sorry I haven't done anything stylish with the CS, it's getting late over here.

Will stylise it and add some more in the morning, but she's majorly finished :D

My girl is done! Sorry I haven't done anything stylish with the CS, it's getting late over here.

accepted, lulu added her to the cast list. :D
Also, is her fc Taylor Momsen? :O

If an immune is open I'll take a female, but if not I'll take a survivor female

Yeah, her fc is Taylor ^^
It's a theme of mine to use musicians as FCs xD
Aaaah my god I have such a crush on Taylor. xD

Doesn't everyone? My theory is that having a crush on Taylor is just a universal phenomenon xD
I mean obviously, you can't just not like a girl like that. x'D

Reactions: Unbound
-noises- finally finished Penelope's history

@Lulunopia

I'm so sorry to say this but I might not be able to get my character sheet up within the week. I still have interest in this rp. And I still wish to participate but I don't think I'd be able to get my character sheet up within the week due to life situations. If you could give me more time that would be awesome but if not, I'll understand.

@Lulunopia

I'm so sorry to say this but I might not be able to get my character sheet up within the week. I still have interest in this rp. And I still wish to participate but I don't think I'd be able to get my character sheet up within the week due to life situations. If you could give me more time that would be awesome but if not, I'll understand.
Of course, I understand thing happen.

I'll have my character up asap

Reactions: Mysty
Ditto!

Reactions: Mysty
@Lulunopia

big_thumb_638f1ddf167f43ac1e434ccf3c99d79c.jpg

BASIC
Role: Immune
Rank- Lance Corporal
Name - Rae Amalia Rose
Age - 19 Years
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Bisexual
Birthday - October 28th
Astrological Sign - Scorpio
Pack -
~
molle-modular-lightweight-load-carrying-equipment.jpg
(Used to carry all of Rae's things, Chest piece is bulletproof and detachable.)
~MREs (Meals Ready to Eat)
~Canteen with water bottles
~M4A1 with detachable grip (Look at character photo)
~
210.jpg
~Ammunition for both weapons
~Standard hand radio com system
~Jungle/Forest Military Camos (Look at character photo)
~
LM-MUT-EOD__27234.1291841266.1280.1280.jpg
~
us-genuine-issue-e-tool-trench-shovel-acu-olive-drab-cover-mcguire-army-navy-military-gear-thumb.jpg
(Is strapped to the MOLLE Pack when not in use)
~
Sleep-500x500.jpg

images_3-season%20sleeping%20bag4.JPG
~
UC3057t.jpg
~Other necessities like a fire starter, small pot that can be used to purify water and eat out of, eating utensils, etc.
~
IFAK_Contents__72571.1420742713.1280.1280.JPG
(Would be strapped to the MOLLE Pack when not in use, Carried on every military personnel, Consists of Dressing to wrap wounds, Gauze, Bandaids, disinfecting wipes, rubber gloves, medium stool softeners, Pepto bismol, water purifying tablets, etc.)
~N/A (Anything else she picks up down the road)

APPEARANCE

Height - 5'7" tall
Weight - 125 lbs
Build - Fit, Muscular but not too muscular, small but does have some curve to her
Hair - Brown with a redish tint to it in the light
Eye - Chocolate brown eyes
Piercings - No
Markings - nope
Complexion - White skin, mostly clean
Mode of Dress/Outfit - Her camos (Look at character photo)
Extra - (Feel free to ask)

PERSONAL

Personality -
~Towards friends/allies: She can be sweat, caring, protective, always there, got there back, loyal, pretty much all the traits of a good friend.
~Towards enemies: She can be seen as keen, sharp, cold blooded, basically the traits you'd see in a soldier towards their enemy.
Likes - (WIP, More than likely going to make this a learn through rp)
Dislikes - (WIP, More than likely going to make this a learn through rp)
Strengths -
~Strong Willed
~Physical advantage versus most
~Trained combatant
~Very smart
~Can opperate most anything for a marine must know how to use everything on the battlefield
~Patient
~Fast reflexes and running speed, can definately outrun a regular citizen and has a faster reaction time versus a regular citizen
~Is immune to the virus
Weaknesses -
~Thinks that everyone and everything is a threat in her current situation and will not hesitate to fire upon anyone
~Has lost alot of people and not really in the mood to lose more
~Is currently traveling alone (A weakness but at the same time not a weakness)
~Is a bit mentally and emotionally screwed up by everything happening so sudden, but at the same time wont show it
Hobbies/Talents -
~Skilled marksman
~Skilled martial artist
~Very smart
~Fast
~Can opperate most anything
Health Ailments -
~Depression that has been built up during the events
~Anxiety that has also build up over the events
~Can be slightly paranoid when encountering a survivor due to the intel of cannibalism

HISTORY

Backstory - Right after highschool Rae enlisted for the marine corps and qualified for Marine RECON, otherwise known as Recon Marines, Basically Marine Spec Ops. Through that she has traveled the world and fought in some deadly battles. Infact she was in one of those said battles when her and her squad was called and forced to seize fire and return back home, same with the battling side, for somesdrastic and life changing has happened. Her and her squad was eerie about this whole thing the entire ride back to the ship that carried them to their battles zone, The ship was a Navy Aircraft carrier. Once back on ship they were brought up to date in intel and learned of the outbreak back in homelands and that they would be transported back to the states.

Once back on home soil she and her squad was sent to Marine Corp Base, Camp Lejeune, in North Carolina. From there she was intelled about Virus-X that had spread across the world. She wasn't aloud to know much about it, like why and how this virus started. But she was told what this virus does, and that it was a tragedy. She was then informed that a good handful of people across the states were now practicing cannibalism, something Rae was not oo fond of hearing, and to not really trust any suspicious people. With that in mind just more and more information of up coming threat after upcoming threat she was finally informed that her and her squad would be transported to Oregan to help protect a safe zone, only to find out during this intel session that the base was becoming over ran by the undead.

Rae and her squad made it to a helicopter in time, but unfortunate for her and her squad, this helicopter was yet to be refilled on feul. It ran out of feul half was to their destination and then they ended up having to travel the rest of the way on foot.

During this travel though Rae and her squad ran into encounters of many different threats, at first they were doing alright and traveled many miled for many days without too much problems except for the occasional threats, but later on down the road they began to lose members due to many different reasons like sickness, deaths, random attacks, etc, till it was eventually just Rae left.

Now intead of this being a find and protect mission this was now a mission of survival for her. Will she make it? We'll just have to see how it plays out.
Family - deceased
Friends - N/A
Significant Others - N/A
Enemies - N/A
Extra - Remember, Rae was in the Marine Corp as a Recon Marine, it would make sense that she carries all the things I posted in her pack list. I wasn't trying to make an OP character or anything, I was trying to be real with it.

Theme Song -

(I'm sorry it took so long to make this, I was trying my best to make this charactersheet realistic and tried to add as much details as I can in such little time. Plus I was going around finding pictures for certain items. I hope this charactersheet is enjoyable to read, like I said before I didn't know how to make it all fancy looking so yeah. But I did take a real long time to make this. about 3 or 4 hours trying to get everything in order. It's a finished product for now and I should be able to rp with it but I may come back and add more detail to things I see fit.)​

Last edited by a moderator:

WORDS FROM YOUR KING

i-hope-you-re-happy-now-later-you-ll-find-out-this-is-a-castle-and-i-am-the-king-klaus-35848470-500-225.gif

This looks really interesting and if you'll have me, XD I would love to reserve two Cannibals spots, both Male and I work all night tomorrow and saturday so I will look this over on Sunday and Monday, my only days off from work and get both males up sunday or monday^^.

WORDS FROM YOUR KING

i-hope-you-re-happy-now-later-you-ll-find-out-this-is-a-castle-and-i-am-the-king-klaus-35848470-500-225.gif

This looks really interesting and if you'll have me, XD I would love to reserve two Cannibals spots, both Male and I work all night tomorrow and saturday so I will look this over on Sunday and Monday, my only days off from work and get both males up sunday or monday^^.

I'm glad you took an interest! I'll reserve your spots! ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
@Lulunopia

big_thumb_638f1ddf167f43ac1e434ccf3c99d79c.jpg

BASIC
Role: Immune
Rank- Lance Corporal
Name - Rae Amalia Rose
Age - 19 Years
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Bisexual
Birthday - October 28th
Astrological Sign - Scorpio
Pack -
~
molle-modular-lightweight-load-carrying-equipment.jpg
(Used to carry all of Rae's things, Chest piece is bulletproof and detachable.)
~MREs (Meals Ready to Eat)
~Canteen with water bottles
~M4A1 with detachable grip (Look at character photo)
~
210.jpg
~Ammunition for both weapons
~Standard hand radio com system
~Jungle/Forest Military Camos (Look at character photo)
~
LM-MUT-EOD__27234.1291841266.1280.1280.jpg
~
us-genuine-issue-e-tool-trench-shovel-acu-olive-drab-cover-mcguire-army-navy-military-gear-thumb.jpg
(Is strapped to the MOLLE Pack when not in use)
~
Sleep-500x500.jpg

images_3-season%20sleeping%20bag4.JPG
~
UC3057t.jpg
~Other necessities like a fire starter, small pot that can be used to purify water and eat out of, eating utensils, etc.
~N/A (Anything else she picks up down the road)

APPEARANCE

Height - 5'7" tall
Weight - 125 lbs
Build - Fit, Muscular but not too muscular, small but does have some curve to her
Hair - Brown with a redish tint to it in the light
Eye - Chocolate brown eyes
Piercings - No
Markings - nope
Complexion - White skin, mostly clean
Mode of Dress/Outfit - Her camos (Look at character photo)
Extra - (Feel free to ask)

PERSONAL

Personality -
~Towards friends/allies: She can be sweat, caring, protective, always there, got there back, loyal, pretty much all the traits of a good friend.
~Towards enemies: She can be seen as keen, sharp, cold blooded, basically the traits you'd see in a soldier towards their enemy.
Likes - (WIP, More than likely going to make this a learn through rp)
Dislikes - (WIP, More than likely going to make this a learn through rp)
Strengths -
~Strong Willed
~Physical advantage versus most
~Trained combatant
~Very smart
~Can opperate most anything for a marine must know how to use everything on the battlefield
~Patient
~Fast reflexes and running speed, can definately outrun a regular citizen and has a faster reaction time versus a regular citizen
~Is immune to the virus
Weaknesses -
~Thinks that everyone and everything is a threat in her current situation and will not hesitate to fire upon anyone
~Has lost alot of people and not really in the mood to lose more
~Is currently traveling alone (A weakness but at the same time not a weakness)
~Is a bit mentally and emotionally screwed up by everything happening so sudden, but at the same time wont show it
Hobbies/Talents -
~Skilled marksman
~Skilled martial artist
~Very smart
~Fast
~Can opperate most anything
Health Ailments -
~Depression that has been built up during the events
~Anxiety that has also build up over the events
~Can be slightly paranoid when encountering a survivor due to the intel of cannibalism

HISTORY

Backstory - Right after highschool Rae enlisted for the marine corps and qualified for Marine RECON, otherwise known as Recon Marines, Basically Marine Spec Ops. Through that she has traveled the world and fought in some deadly battles. Infact she was in one of those said battles when her and her squad was called and forced to seize fire and return back home, same with the battling side, for somesdrastic and life changing has happened. Her and her squad was eerie about this whole thing the entire ride back to the ship that carried them to their battles zone, The ship was a Navy Aircraft carrier. Once back on ship they were brought up to date in intel and learned of the outbreak back in homelands and that they would be transported back to the states.

Once back on home soil she and her squad was sent to Marine Corp Base, Camp Lejeune, in North Carolina. From there she was intelled about Virus-X that had spread across the world. She wasn't aloud to know much about it, like why and how this virus started. But she was told what this virus does, and that it was a tragedy. She was then informed that a good handful of people across the states were now practicing cannibalism, something Rae was not oo fond of hearing, and to not really trust any suspicious people. With that in mind just more and more information of up coming threat after upcoming threat she was finally informed that her and her squad would be transported to Oregan to help protect a safe zone, only to find out during this intel session that the base was becoming over ran by the undead.

Rae and her squad made it to a helicopter in time, but unfortunate for her and her squad, this helicopter was yet to be refilled on feul. It ran out of feul half was to their destination and then they ended up having to travel the rest of the way on foot.

During this travel though Rae and her squad ran into encounters of many different threats, at first they were doing alright and traveled many miled for many days without too much problems except for the occasional threats, but later on down the road they began to lose members due to many different reasons like sickness, deaths, random attacks, etc, till it was eventually just Rae left.

Now intead of this being a find and protect mission this was now a mission of survival for her. Will she make it? We'll just have to see how it plays out.
Family - deceased
Friends - N/A
Significant Others - N/A
Enemies - N/A
Extra - Remember, Rae was in the Marine Corp as a Recon Marine, it would make sense that she carries all the things I posted in her pack list. I wasn't trying to make an OP character or anything, I was trying to be real with it.

Theme Song -

(I'm sorry it took so long to make this, I was trying my best to make this charactersheet realistic and tried to add as much details as I can in such little time. Plus I was going around finding pictures for certain items. I hope this charactersheet is enjoyable to read, like I said before I didn't know how to make it all fancy looking so yeah. But I did take a real long time to make this. about 3 or 4 hours trying to get everything in order. It's a finished product for now and I should be able to rp with it but I may come back and add more detail to things I see fit.)​
Accepted! ^^

My character sheet is done as well, all except for the song!

WIP

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A PRETTY FACE

calligraphic-horizontal-line-1d.png

78a72140a82f0d05b1457c391345cbcb.jpg

FC_Miranda Kerr

coollogo_com-202311396.png

Basic

Age -

Gender -
Female

Sexuality -
Straight

Birthday -
August 7th

Astrological Sign -
Leo

Pack -
Multi pocket backpack- Water bottle//First Aid Supplies//Pop Top food cans//Feminine Products//knife
//Twine//Pistol//bullets//matches//Bottle of Alcohol//Gum//Flashlight//Contact(s) solution//glasses case

tumblr_oapsb0fGzT1r2ikeuo1_540.jpg

Appearance

Height
5'4"

Weight
147 not to slim, but not to thick, some where in the middle

Build -
Enough to enjoy

Hair -
Brown shoulder length, but when cut enough to tuck behind ears

Eye
Greyish blue

Piercings
ears

Markings -
She has a scar from when her appendix was taken out

Complexion -
Soft and clear

Mode of Dress/Outfit -
It all depends and ranges really. Just depends on her mood, but here are a few example

OUTFIT 1
OUTFIT 2
OUTFIT 3
OUTFIT 4

tumblr_o9vxqbOAYF1r2ikeuo1_540.jpg

Personality

Personality -
Sweet//Caring//Selfless//Naive

Likes -
Dogs//watermelon//Diet Coke//mints//dresses//cats// candles//hand fans
Dark hair on guys//blue eyes//country boys//Pickup trucks//tea

Dislikes -
The city//loud cars//children//flavored water//Salt Water Taffy

Strengths -
Singing//Dancing//Sewing//Being trustworthy

Weaknesses -
Bad boys/Men in suits//blue eyes//Built men// Lawyers// her high school sweet heart
Cats/Dogs//

Hobbies/Talents -

Health Ailments -
She has trouble seeing far away. Has to wear contacts or glasses

tumblr_oac1nwKIuC1vz5p09o1_500.jpg

Background

tumblr_ob7it3gp4f1qzky0mo4_1280.jpg

Rayella came from the south. A southern belle at heart, with the voice to match it all. Her parents were layers in the small town that they grew up in. She was the Prom Queen when she graduated, and then the Festival Queen 4x's running. Rayella wasn't one that many told no to. But like any girl she had her heart broken. Her high school sweet heart, left the town and went off to a big city college. They kept in contact over the year he was away, and she even went to visit, only to see that the city wasn't something for her. She returned home and they still wrote and spoke to one another, but when the summer break came, he returned, but didn't return alone, he was with a woman that was 4 months pregnant with his child. Rayella was in shock, and so embarrassed, as their had always been talk of their marriage, from the time they were younger. She was devastated. Her parents did all they could to hide the fact that this happened, along with his. But it's a small town and things don't hide very well. He left to never return. The years past and Rayella couldn't ever find the comfort of anyone again. Her walls had been thrown up and she took up work at her parents law firm.

It was then that the War broke out.It was like nothing she had ever seen or ever thought she would. She had watched many old movies on things just like this, and even read a few books. She didn't know if she was going to be able to survive, but she knew she would do everything in her power to do so.

tumblr_o85a4ioFHF1ro6xr9o1_540.jpg

Family

Family -
Sarah Dale Roberts\\52\\Deceased
James Lee Roberts\\54\ Unknown

Friends - OPEN
Significant Others -OPEN
Enemies -OPEN
Extra -