Female
    Sexuality -
    Bisexual
    Birthday -
    June 15
    Astrological Sign -
    Gemini
    Pack -
    Multi-pocketed Bag: Filtered water bottle|3 Changes of clothes|Dehydrated Food packs x10|First Aid Kit|Flashlight|Tampons|Crossbow(carries)&6 bolts|Hygienic things|Light weight sleeping bag|Uglies book 1

• Height-
    5'6''
    Weight -
    Build -
    Curvy with a slight muscular build
    Hair -
    Blonde
    Eye -
    Blue-green
    Piercings -
    Lobe piercings
    Markings -
    Scars from various excursions.
    Complexion -
    Slightly tanned skin
    Mode of Dress/Outfit -
    Current
    Back-ups
    Extra -
    Mel is an immune
    FC- Nikki Reed

• Personality -
    Melody is a bubbly out-going person who hates hiding who she is from others. Melody is open to just about everyone and would almost gladly talk someone's ear off that is after you get close to her. She has a spontaneous streak to her and can sometimes be up for just about anything there is. On the flip side of the seemingly happy woman lies a darker character. One who will likely swindle you out of your life. She can be a very devious character who seems to spite anyone and everyone. Melody can be manipulating and easy to anger while on the other hand she had a sense of right and wrong knowing when and where to draw the line at.
    Likes -
    Animals
    Climbing
    Reading
    Open skies
    Fixing people up
    Singing
    Working out
    Acrobatics
    Dislikes -
    Shady People
    Zombies
    Cannibals
    New People
    Skimpy clothes
    Strengths -
    Medic
    Energetic
    Open
    Weaknesses -
    Manipulating
    Quick to Anger
    Devious
    Hobbies/Talents -
    Emergency Medic
    Singing
    Acrobatics
    Health Ailments -
    Depression
    Anxiety

• Backstory -
    Melody's birth and childhood was a normal one. She went to high school and got some of the higher grades. She ended up graduating as Valedictorian of her class. She went to college and majored in Emergency Medicine. When all hell broke loose she was in her second year of residency. She was seeing the bite marks and when she was treating them but she was seeing rapid deterioration of health. That was when the CDC issued the warning about seeing people rising from the dead, bite marks, and scratches.
    The News of her family perishing in a fire that swept through their part of town to clear out all the infected. She cried for days after she found out. She packed what she could and fled the city keeping to the woods higher up in trees to keep away from cannibals.
    (Sorry sorry my history is so horrible.)
    Family -
    Monroe Nott-Mother- Deceased
    Garrett Nott-Father- Deceased
    Friends -
    OPEN
    Significant Others -
    OPEN
    Enemies -
    OPEN
    Extra -
    OPEN
    Theme Song -

She is done!!!

Accepted! ^^
Awesome, Also, I added a little detail to the pack that I forgot about when I made this character. I added the IFAK which all military personnel carries. It's just basic first aid. I hope this doesn't add any problems.

Awesome, Also, I added a little detail to the pack that I forgot about when I made this character. I added the IFAK which all military personnel carries. It's just basic first aid. I hope this doesn't add any problems.
No problem!

tumblr_m4yc4xbrKR1qci6yk_zpsfe355823.jpg
---Survivor---

BASIC

Name - Briar Rose Ceridwyn Chadbury
Age - 10
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Dreadfully sorry, I'm afraid boys still have cooties. (Heterosexual)
Birthday - March 13
Astrological Sign - Pisces
Pack - Canvas and leather hiker's backpack she uses as a book bag. Contains a seemingly random collection of notebooks and papers inscribed with oddly whimsical "technical" drawings of various inventions and ideas in different stages of completion, and notes written in neat feminine handwriting. Drafting tools, measuring tape, handheld microscope, tweezers, a set of sample boxes and small Pyrex vials, litmus paper, a Leatherman multi-tool, hand lens, compass, a textbook on ecology, and a "pocket" field guide to wildlife and plants in Oregon.
Transportation - A girl's bike with a handlebar basket and rear pannier and saddlebags containing a bike repair multi-tool, spare chain and tire tube, foot-powered tire pump, tire patch kit, bike lock, water bottle and lunch box, khaki hiking outfit, and a few cans of food.
Weapons - 18th century brass and iron fireplace poker (from home) hunting slingshot (found in a sporting goods store)

APPEARANCE

Height - 4' 7"
Weight - 80 lbs
Build - Petite
Hair - Light Brown
Eyes - Brown
Piercings - None
Markings - None
Complexion - Fair
Mode of Dress/Outfit - British Schoolgirl Chic, Extra Tweedy
Extra - Skills and Education - Technical drawing, mathematics (algebra and geometry, plus a smattering of calculus and trigonometry), general biological investigation (sample collection, basic analysis using the tools she has, i.e., she can do a litmus test, a dissection, examine plant tissue under her microscope, but can't sequence a genome), a broad but not deep "general scientific knowledge." She knows more about biology and general mechanics (low-tech-ish machinery) than physics or astronomy, but she is familiar with an eclectic range of basic concepts. Her education is at a roughly "honors high school freshman" level (somewhat more advanced in areas that interest her most), the result of a quick mind and private tutoring for most of her life, until she was recently admitted into an elite prep high school.

PERSONAL

Personality - Highly intelligent, curious, easily distracted, eccentric, naive, clever, creative, resourceful, shy, socially awkward.
Likes - Science, mathematics, Steampunk, mechanical contraptions, tinkering, bicycles, cats, chess.
Dislikes - Cruelty, aggression, snooty people, zombies, cannibals, gore, being unwanted.
Strengths - Intelligence, resourcefulness, creativity, good at squeezing through tight spaces, good with a slingshot.
Weaknesses - Easily distracted, easily intimidated, ol' fashioned physical weakness.
Hobbies/Talents - Hiking in nature, botany, wildlife observation, invention, design, and general tinkering with mechanical things, preferably resulting in something exhibiting a degree of whimsy while also being environmentally benign. Reading (science, and stories about exploration).
Health Ailments - ADHD, PTSD

HISTORY

Backstory - The Chadbury family are descendants of British colonial officials who had an estate in Sri Lanka. As the Indian independence movement gained steam, Titus Chadbury began to diversify the family's holdings, including the purchase of a large amount of forested land in rural Oregon. He built a large mansion in the woods, near a small logging town called Pine Falls. After the British Empire left India, the Chadburys started using the mansion as their winter home, in addition to an estate in England. Titus bought up most of the businesses in the town, and established his family as the local big wheels.

When World War III began, Titus' grandson Theodoric was head of the family. Briar Rose had been conceived by her mother in an affair, and she does not know who her real father is. Her nominal father hated her, but kept up appearances in public to protect their family from scandal. Her parents fought constantly whenever she came up in conversation, so she retreated into worlds of scholarship and invention. She raced ahead of children her own age in her schoolwork (which she viewed as an inconvenience to be dispensed with quickly so she could move on to more interesting things).

In the aftermath of the war, Theodoric and his sons decided to set themselves up as feudal despots, colluding with corrupt police officers. A resistance movement started in the town, and in secret, an apocalyptic death-cult. When the Chadbury men started taking advantage of their position to acquire harems of captive high school girls, Briar Rose urged her mother to flee with her, but she could not bring herself to leave her husband. She did help Briar Rose escape, however. She had only barely gotten clear when the local sheriff and his boys, having decided they ought to be the ones with the mansion and the harems, arrived and besieged the house.

Back in Pine Falls, the Resistance assembled and drove out the remaining corrupt cops in town. Unbeknownst to them, some of the refugees to Pine Falls had become convinced that their goddess, Lady Death, would protect them if they provided enough blood sacrifices. While the armed townspeople marched on the Chadbury mansion, the cultists lured a small zombie horde toward the town. Most of the remaining townspeople were either killed or forced to flee. Triumphant, the cultists lured their horde toward the Chadbury mansion. The resulting three-way battle left almost none alive, with the gutted Chadbury mansion and the abandoned town as its only legacy.

Through all this, Briar Rose hid in the basement of the fire station until the screaming stopped.

Family - Nominal father: Theodoric Chadbury (deceased), mother: Serena Chadbury (deceased), half-brothers: Theodoric II, Titus III, and Augustine Chadbury (deceased), biological father (unknown)
Friends - OPEN
Significant Others - Did I mention cooties? Besides, I'm not sure there are any proper boys anymore...
Enemies - OPEN
Extra -

Theme Song -

tumblr_m4yc4xbrKR1qci6yk_zpsfe355823.jpg
---Survivor---

BASIC

Name - Briar Rose Ceridwyn Chadbury
Age - 10
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Dreadfully sorry, I'm afraid boys still have cooties. (Heterosexual)
Birthday - March 13
Astrological Sign - Pisces
Pack - Canvas and leather hiker's backpack she uses as a book bag. Contains a seemingly random collection of notebooks and papers inscribed with oddly whimsical "technical" drawings of various inventions and ideas in different stages of completion, and notes written in neat feminine handwriting. Drafting tools, measuring tape, handheld microscope, tweezers, a set of sample boxes and small Pyrex vials, litmus paper, a Leatherman multi-tool, hand lens, compass, a textbook on ecology, and a "pocket" field guide to wildlife and plants in Oregon.
Transportation - A girl's bike with a handlebar basket and rear pannier and saddlebags containing a bike repair multi-tool, spare chain and tire tube, foot-powered tire pump, tire patch kit, bike lock, water bottle and lunch box, khaki hiking outfit, and a few cans of food.
Weapons - 18th century brass and iron fireplace poker (from home) hunting slingshot (found in a sporting goods store)

APPEARANCE

Height - 4' 7"
Weight - 80 lbs
Build - Petite
Hair - Light Brown
Eyes - Brown
Piercings - None
Markings - None
Complexion - Fair
Mode of Dress/Outfit - British Schoolgirl Chic, Extra Tweedy
Extra - Skills and Education - Technical drawing, mathematics (algebra and geometry, plus a smattering of calculus and trigonometry), general biological investigation (sample collection, basic analysis using the tools she has, i.e., she can do a litmus test, a dissection, examine plant tissue under her microscope, but can't sequence a genome), a broad but not deep "general scientific knowledge." She knows more about biology and general mechanics (low-tech-ish machinery) than physics or astronomy, but she is familiar with an eclectic range of basic concepts. Her education is at a roughly "honors high school freshman" level (somewhat more advanced in areas that interest her most), the result of a quick mind and private tutoring for most of her life, until she was recently admitted into an elite prep high school.

PERSONAL

Personality - Highly intelligent, curious, easily distracted, eccentric, naive, clever, creative, resourceful, shy, socially awkward.
Likes - Science, mathematics, Steampunk, mechanical contraptions, tinkering, bicycles, cats, chess.
Dislikes - Cruelty, aggression, snooty people, zombies, cannibals, gore, being unwanted.
Strengths - Intelligence, resourcefulness, creativity, good at squeezing through tight spaces, good with a slingshot.
Weaknesses - Easily distracted, easily intimidated, ol' fashioned physical weakness.
Hobbies/Talents - Hiking in nature, botany, wildlife observation, invention, design, and general tinkering with mechanical things, preferably resulting in something exhibiting a degree of whimsy while also being environmentally benign. Reading (science, and stories about exploration).
Health Ailments - ADHD, PTSD

HISTORY

Backstory - The Chadbury family are descendants of British colonial officials who had an estate in Sri Lanka. As the Indian independence movement gained steam, Titus Chadbury began to diversify the family's holdings, including the purchase of a large amount of forested land in rural Oregon. He built a large mansion in the woods, near a small logging town called Pine Falls. After the British Empire left India, the Chadburys started using the mansion as their winter home, in addition to an estate in England. Titus bought up most of the businesses in the town, and established his family as the local big wheels.

When World War III began, Titus' grandson Theodoric was head of the family. Briar Rose had been conceived by her mother in an affair, and she does not know who her real father is. Her nominal father hated her, but kept up appearances in public to protect their family from scandal. Her parents fought constantly whenever she came up in conversation, so she retreated into worlds of scholarship and invention. She raced ahead of children her own age in her schoolwork (which she viewed as an inconvenience to be dispensed with quickly so she could move on to more interesting things).

In the aftermath of the war, Theodoric and his sons decided to set themselves up as feudal despots, colluding with corrupt police officers. A resistance movement started in the town, and in secret, an apocalyptic death-cult. When the Chadbury men started taking advantage of their position to acquire harems of captive high school girls, Briar Rose urged her mother to flee with her, but she could not bring herself to leave her husband. She did help Briar Rose escape, however. She had only barely gotten clear when the local sheriff and his boys, having decided they ought to be the ones with the mansion and the harems, arrived and besieged the house.

Back in Pine Falls, the Resistance assembled and drove out the remaining corrupt cops in town. Unbeknownst to them, some of the refugees to Pine Falls had become convinced that their goddess, Lady Death, would protect them if they provided enough blood sacrifices. While the armed townspeople marched on the Chadbury mansion, the cultists lured a small zombie horde toward the town. Most of the remaining townspeople were either killed or forced to flee. Triumphant, the cultists lured their horde toward the Chadbury mansion. The resulting three-way battle left almost none alive, with the gutted Chadbury mansion and the abandoned town as its only legacy.

Through all this, Briar Rose hid in the basement of the fire station until the screaming stopped.

Family - Nominal father: Theodoric Chadbury (deceased), mother: Serena Chadbury (deceased), half-brothers: Theodoric II, Titus III, and Augustine Chadbury (deceased), biological father (unknown)
Friends - OPEN
Significant Others - Did I mention cooties? Besides, I'm not sure there are any proper boys anymore...
Enemies - OPEN
Extra -

Theme Song -
Accepted!

@Lulunopia I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to have my character finished today, I've been going through some home stuff, but I'm hoping to get her done in the next two or three days.

I forgot to watch the thread. I am sorry. My character will be up tonight!

@Lulunopia my girl will be done by tomorrow. If I may, can I make two? I'll be up all night making them

[bg=#2e2e2e]
Ethan Winston Carleigh

david-mazouz.jpg

Survivor
[/bg]​
[bg=#2e2e2e]

Full name: Ethan Winston Carleigh
Sexuality: unknown
Birthday 21st March 2010
Zodiac: Aries
Pack: plain cotton shoulder sling bag containing:​
  • Pocket knive (multitool)
  • Notepad and pencil
  • Compass
  • Dynamo Flashlight
  • A package containing 20 painkillers.
  • Half used-up bottle of caffein pills
  • Two bottles of water
  • Additional clothes
  • Towel, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb
  • Comic book: The secret of the unicorn
  • Canned food (campbell soup, beans, spam)
  • Two matchboxes
    [/LISTExtra: Baseball bat and ball.

• Appearance

Height: 5'3 (~160cm)
    Weight 100 pounds (~45kg)
    Build: slim, chiseled build. No excess of fat or muscle.
    Hair: Short, kempt, very dark brown. Often combed with a clear parting.
    Eye color: Brownish green.
    Piercings: None
    Markings: None
    Complexion: Average Caucasian skin color
    Mode of Dress/Outfit:Expensive, fashionable clothes, somewhat tattered from overusage. Ethan's clothing style clearly broadcasts his well-off heritage.
    Extra: Nothing.​

Personality

Personality: Ethan is a confident and outgoing young man armed with a snake's tongue and quick wit. During his leisurely life before the outbreak, Ethan had little trouble charming adults and fellow children alike. But this ability and his position as single child also rendered him haughty and arrogant. The outbreak and the consequent separation from his parents has altered his personality. In this new, dangerous world, Ethan has learned it's best not to talk too much and keep most of his opinions to himself. Therefore, he may well appear to be a reclusive, wary kid to strangers, until he warms up to them.
    Likes: (Comic) books, archaeology, piano (classical music), movies, drawing.
    Dislikes: Wasps, pink, petulant children (and adults), being talked down to, being ordered about, large groups, violence, zombies, cannibals, raiders.
    Strengths: Keen eyesight, strong memory.
    Weaknesses: Physically weak, restlessness,
    Hobbies/Talents: Playing the piano, quick reader.
    Health Ailments: Recently started suffering insomnia.​

History

Backstory: Ethan Winston Carleigh was born the first and only child to Vincent Winston Carleigh and Eva Woodsworth in 2009. Being the son of a successful violinist (Eva) and a rich, well-known actor (Vincent), Ethan was given nothing but the best every time, all the time. Homeschooled by an army of expensive tutors and surrounded by other posh kids and their families, Ethan lived a very comfortable and leisurely life until the outbreak occurred.

When it struck, it struck hard. Wealth and status didn't matter anymore. In the chaos that followed, all were equal. His only advantage was that the Carleigh household had some emergency equipment and supplies prepared in case of a flooding or hurricane. His current belongings are the leftovers from some of those supplies.

Within the first week of the outbreak, Ethan got separated from his parents in a terrifyingly narrow escape from a wild horde of undead. For several days, he survived on his own, clinging to the shadows of deserted places as he moved from village to village. Too terrified to be eaten alive, Ethan developed a case of insomnia and resorted to taking looted caffein pills to stay awake during the pitch black nights that followed.

Exhausted from lack of sleep and running low on supplies, Ethan barely made it to Pine Falls where he plans to stay until he is healthy and prepared enough to venture out again in search for his parents.

Family: Vincent Winston Carleigh (Father [43], actor, missing). Eva Woodsworth (Mother [39], writer, missing).
    Friends: None (unless you wanna! Feel free to tag/PM me!)
    Significant Others: None
    Enemies: None (unless you wanna! Feel free to tag/PM me!)
    Extra: Nothing​
[/bg]
Accepted~

The Sweet Motherly Survivalist
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☠ ☠ ☠ ▬▬

Name: Dominique Elinore Wells
Nickname: ||Domi||Domo||
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthday: July 30th
Astrological Sign: Leo

[bg=#000000]
4752180.png

Face Claim: Madison Pettis
Color Resource: 940F7C

☠PACK☠
3 water bottles, Matches, Fire starter, Compass, Flashlight, Extra batteries, 2 Blankets, 4-pack of two-way radios, Extra clothes (sweat pants, long sleeve shirts, socks, etc), whistle, 2 cans of beans, a 12 pack of water purification tablets, tampons, 3 tooth brushes, small tube of toothpaste, First Aid Kit (includes: 2 boxes of Band-Aids, gauze, gauze roll, adhesive tape, ACE bandage, cotton balls and swabs, 2 pairs of gloves, thermometer, scissors, Tylenol, calamine lotion, neosporin, Benadryl)
2 Glock 19 with 3 magazines, bow and a sheath of arrows, 4 pack of fruit cups)

☠APPEARANCE☠

☠Height☠
5ft 3in

☠Weight☠
132 pounds

☠Build☠
Slender

☠Hair☠
Brown, curly, usually worn down.

☠Eyes☠
Amber Brown

☠Piercings☠
screen-shot-2015-01-28-at-7-52-45-pm.png

☠Tattoos☠
tumblr_m8roxfs8Mu1rze36so1_500.jpg

☠Marks☠
She has a small scar over her lip that's barely visible
She has a birthmark that looks like a tree on her wrist

☠Complexion☠
Tan, a shade or two lighter than caramel

☠Mode of Dress☠
Usually girly.

☠PERSONAL☠

☠Personality☠
||Smart||Caring||Motherly||Curious||Flirty||Cheerful||Blunt||Secretive||Funny||Protective||
Dominique is a girl who anyone can go to for anything! She is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, she's your girl. Because of her past, Domi is very careful about the things she does and people she surrounds herself with. She's very careful about who she trusts and keeps as friends. She is also very straightforward when it comes to most things. She is quick to voice her opinions and will not hold her tongue. Don't let her bluntness fool you though, Domo is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around her. She always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see her, she usually has a smile on her face. Dominiqueis a girl who's had her fair share of let downs, and because of this, she will do anything for her friends and the people she cares about, even if it means putting herself on the back burner. Because of the fact that she has to take care of her little sister, she has developed a motherly and protective trait over the years. She can be the naggy big sister or the fun big sister, but it's usually the naggy one. She's always one to look out for other people, especially children. Dominique takes pride in herself and everything she does. She knows what she wants and she does what she has to do to make things happen the way she wants them to. She's a fast learner and she thinks on her feet. She uses her quick wits and smarts to help her make hard decisions and solve problems which works in her favor

☠Likes☠
☠Animals
☠Cooking
☠Rain
☠Cheese
☠Music
☠Dancing
☠Foxes
☠Children
☠Teaching
☠Writing
☠Movies
☠Traveling

☠Dislikes☠
☠Rude people
☠Overthinking
☠Smoking
☠People who always take the easy way out
☠Mondays
☠Ham
☠Selfish people
☠Arguing (even though she's good at it)

☠Strengths☠
☠She's smart
☠Trustworthy
☠Responsible
☠Agile
☠Survival skills
☠Patient
☠Friendly
☠Archery

☠Weaknesses☠
☠Her sister
☠Stubborn
☠Can be bossy
☠Blunt
☠Gets sick when eating most meat

☠Hobbies/Talents☠
☠Cooking
☠Archery
☠Parenting skills

☠Health Ailments☠
☠Slight Hemophiliac

☠HISTORY☠
☠Backstory☠
Dominique was second born to Evelyn and Jordan Wells, about 8 years after her older brother Elliot. When she was about one, Dominique's mother gave birth to her half brother Nico. The two had always been really close, and it seems that her mother having their little sister Alison only made them closer. Domi had always felt obligated to take care of her sister and this caused Ali to become a bit spoiled.

Dominique had always had a more motherly personality than most and it can get a bit annoying to her brother and sister, but helpful at the same time. From a young age, Domo had been interested in medicine and ironically, hunting and other things. She enjoyed hunting with her father and also taking archery classes. She studied medicine and went to college for nursing before the virus broke out.

☠Family☠
||Evelyn Wells||Mother||
||Jordan Wells||Father||
||Elliot Wells||Older Brother||

||Alison Wells||Younger Sister||
||Nico Cullins||Younger Half Brother||

☠Friends☠
OPEN

☠Significant Other(s)☠
OPEN!

☠Enemies☠
OPEN!

☠Other☠
OPEN!

☠Theme Song☠
[/bg]

black-divider1.png

The Happy-Go-Lucky Child
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✿✿✿ ▬▬

Name: Alison Marie Collin-Wells
Nickname: ||Ali||Al||
Sexuality: "Ew, boys are gross." Heterosexual
Birthday: February 29th
Astrological Sign: Pisces

[bg=#000000]
4752858.png

Face Claim: Nikola Szafeczka
Color Resource: 49E344

✿PACK✿
1 water bottle, Flashlight, small blanket, family picture, 1 package of graham crackers, a coloring book, 24 pack of colored pencils, extra clothes, a sock with a rock in it, small bouncy ball, band-aids, safety scissors, a small cup of grape juice, half a stick of cherry laffy taffy,

✿APPEARANCE✿

✿Height✿
4ft 1in

✿Weight✿
112 pounds

✿Build✿
Slender

✿Hair✿
Dirty blonde, usually worn down or up in a bun or ponytail.

✿Eyes✿
Ice Blue

✿Piercings✿
348s.jpg

✿Tattoos✿
None

✿Marks✿
She has an inch long scar on the apple of her cheek
She has a birthmark that looks like a blob on her collarbone

✿Complexion✿
Fair

✿Mode of Dress✿
Girly

✿PERSONAL✿

✿Personality✿
||Smart||Caring||Happy||Curious||Sweet||Cheerful||Childish||Quiet||Understanding||Honest||
Alison is just like any other child in all honesty. She doesn't listen sometimes, she's usually always happy and she's always wandering places and attempting to adventure. Ali is very smart and curious as well. She likes to adventure and check things out, even though she really shouldn't do that anymore. She's a sweetheart and absolutely loves her older sister and brother. Alison is very cheerful and can usually be found with a smile on her face, but don't let that smile fool you. She's pretty quiet when you first meet her, but eventually she will warm up to you.

✿Likes✿
✿Animals
✿Dancing
✿Food
✿Adventures
✿Cartoons
✿Most people
✿Coloring
✿Broccoli

✿Dislikes✿
✿Crying
✿Being alone
✿The thought of losing the rest of her family
✿Beets
✿Deep water
✿Being hot
✿Wet clothes
✿Snow

✿Strengths✿
✿Smart
✿Fast
✿Quiet
✿Agile
✿Good at hiding
✿Patient
✿Friendly

✿Weaknesses✿
✿Her family
✿Doesn't listen sometimes
✿Can be rude
✿Doesn't share sometimes
✿Can be bratty
✿Scaredy cat
✿Childish

✿Hobbies/Talents✿
✿Coloring
✿Tap dancing
✿Bird calls

✿Health Ailments✿
✿Asthma

✿HISTORY✿
✿Backstory✿☠
(Honestly don't know what the hell to write)
Alison was second born to Evelyn Wells and Mitchel Cullins. Although she and her older brother Nico were only half siblings to Elliot and Dominique, the two of them always felt like none of that really mattered.

✿Family✿
||Evelyn Wells||Mother||
||Devina Collins||Step Mother||
||Jordan Wells||Step Father||
||Mitchel Collins||Father||
||Elliot Wells||Older Half Brother||
||Alison Wells||Older Half Sister||
||Nico Collins||Older Brother||

✿Friends✿
OPEN

✿Significant Other(s)✿
OPEN!

✿Enemies✿
OPEN!

☠Other☠
OPEN!

✿Theme Song✿
[/bg]

Last edited:
Any chance I could reserve a slot for a regular survivor female as well?

Also, if any cannibals want a relationship with my gal, let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.