Hell's Wrath (Zombie RP, Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
**GM UPDATE**

Hello my lovelies~

So I have not been very active these past few day's but, I have finally been able to drag myself out of a hole and check how active every one has been! So lets jump into that!

@Mysty, @Pasi, @Misguided†Ghost, @Mactomaton, and @SheriffLlama all need to get a post up very soon or I will spam the crap out of you ^^

Myself, @Unbound, @CELESTIAL✨, @Zarko Straadi, and @Princess Poisoned Rose have till the end of next week to get up a post before I spam you too!

Also, if those who ignore my spam for more than 3 day's will be removed from the rp.

Another thing @♡Sniper-Chan♡ I wish you luck on your journey's through Iwaku! ^^

That's all for now!

Goodbye~​

**GM UPDATE**

Hello my lovelies~

So I have not been very active these past few day's but, I have finally been able to drag myself out of a hole and check how active every one has been! So lets jump into that!

@Mysty, @Pasi, @Misguided†Ghost, @Mactomaton, and @SheriffLlama all need to get a post up very soon or I will spam the crap out of you ^^

Myself, @Unbound, @CELESTIAL✨, @Zarko Straadi, and @Princess Poisoned Rose have till the end of next week to get up a post before I spam you too!

Also, if those who ignore my spam for more than 3 day's will be removed from the rp.

Another thing @♡Sniper-Chan♡ I wish you luck on your journey's through Iwaku! ^^

That's all for now!

Goodbye~​
//AWKWARD NOISES
I've been super lazy on Iwaku, I have like, four rps to post in as of lately. xD

you know wassup bc I've been busy with all the back to school stuff ughhhh. ene

@Lulunopia I am afraid I'll have to withdraw from the RP. If I join an RP I want to be certain to have the time for it. At the time of application this was true, but it is no longer the case. Apologies!

I'm so sorry I've been either bust with work or family stuff I will have a post up tomorrow

Reactions: Lulunopia
**GM UPDATE**

Hello my lovelies~

Seeing as I have been inactive I need to let everyone know this is still open and I hope it will start to be active. I'll be changing up the posting speed as school has started for me and I have become busier. I'm still looking for a few character sheets but, other than that everyone is free to post, I know I do as I kinda just went poof.

Goodbye~

@Mysty
@Pasi
@Misguided†Ghost
@SheriffLlama
@Unbound
@CELESTIAL✨
@Zarko Straadi
@Princess Poisoned Rose
@Shayla
@practically.a.fairy
@Garp