Hell's Wrath (Zombie RP, Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any survivors want a relationship with Mel let me know please!

Same here, if anybody wants a relation with Rae, Let me know.

Nico Collin-Wells
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬

NICKNAME : NICKY, NICK
SEXUALITY: BISEXUAL

Immune

BASIC

Name - Nico Yann Collin-Wells
Gender - Male
Birthday - October 13th
Astrological Sign - Libra
Pack - [spoili]Pocket Knife, Small Machete, Flashlight, pack of extra batteries, Thermo blanket, sleeping bag, clothing (joggers pants, long sleeve shirts, socks, thermo onesy), 4 flares, Knife Sharpener, Water purification tool, basic pain medications, first aid kit (bandages from small to large, gauze wrap, adhesive tape, stitching equipment, scissors, neosporin, cotton swibes and wipes, gauze wrap, hand sanitizing gel, rubbing alchohol, antibiotics), fire starter kit, matches, hoodie, rain jacket, crossbow, 2 9mm pistols, extra bolts, extra arrows, 2 small boxes of granola bars, one person water proof tent.[/spoili]

APPEARANCE

Height - 6'1"
Weight - 172 Lbs
Build - Athletic
Hair - Long- ends just above the shoulders, natural mixture of blonde and brown hair. Normally is kept back in a bun.
Eye - Hazel (green and light brown)
Piercings - No piercings
Markings -

• Scars - 1. underneath his elbow go five inches to his wrist, caused from a fall from a small cliff. 2. Small scar from when he was shot years ago on his upper right shoulder.
  • Tattoos - Phoenix: Located on his upper right arm, extends just passed the elbow.
Complexion - Fair, yet slightly tan from days spent in the sun
Mode of Dress/Outfit - Comfortable and reasonable. Something he can move well in without it working against him.
Extra -

PERSONAL

Personality -
  • Caring: Nico doesn't care easily about people, but since this whole thing happened he has found that the value of another human is very important. So he cares, he may not show it, but he does.
  • Careful: Taking your time is good, of course having to speed the process up can call for mistakes. However, Nico is good under pressure and careful to avoid mistakes.
  • Protective: When it comes to family, Nico will go out of his way for them. Though, anyone can be family to him because blood doesn't always make another family.
  • Flirty: He can't help it. He likes to flirt and he knows no bounds. Both men and woman should watch out.
  • Loyal: This is a bigger player in who Nico is. His loyalty to his comrades is highly important to himself and others.
  • Hard-worker: Nico will push himself to the brink of death if need be. He is a hard working and rarely ever gives up on something, and sometimes someone.
  • Blunt: There is no stopping Nico from telling it like he is. At least he is a honest guy.
  • Adventurous: If it means a chance to escape, Nico will go anywhere he needs to. Even if he has to climb a mountain or anything like that. He can't be too picky about where he goes especially if he going to die if he doesn't.
Likes - Running, Chocolate, Metal music, Girls, Guys, Preparing himself for whatever, The sound of birds chirping, Dogs, Animals, Water falls, His family.
Dislikes - Being chased, The Walking Dead (not the show), Drugs, Rude people, Chain Smokers, Loud noises.
Strengths -

• In good shape.
  • Good Stamina.
  • Use to be a boxer.
  • Marksmen.
  • Light Sleeper.
  • Fast Thinker.
  • Quick on his feet.
Weaknesses -
  • His little sister.
  • His big sister.
  • Light Sleeper- Can cause him to be tired the next day.
  • Stubborn.
  • Can be inconsiderate.
Hobbies/Talents -
  • Hunting.
  • Shooting- both his gun and crossbow.
  • Skilled Fighter.
Health Ailments -
  • Allergic to Peanut butter
  • Depression (slight).

HISTORY

Backstory - Nico was born to Evelyne Wells, and her lover Michel Collins. He was a loved boy, but with his father in the army, he spent much of his time with his mother and her husband- who still accepted his wife after her cheating. Later on, his mother and another child with her lover, a girl named Alison, and even then Nico's step-father accepted her. Nico, despite only being half a sibling to one of his sister's and his brother shared a bond with them and he never really felt like their lover's mother's child.

Family -
Emelyne Wells - Mother - Deceased
Jordan Wells - Step-father - Deceased
Michel Collin - Biological father - M.I.A
Elliot Wells - Half-brother - Deceased
Dominique Wells - Half-sister - Alive
Alison Collin-Wells - Sister - Alive
Elijah Collin - Half-brother - Deceased
Devina Collin - Step-mother - Deceased

Friends - OPEN
Significant Others -OPEN
Enemies - OPEN
Extra - OPEN

Theme Song -

Last edited:
I'm alright with that!

@Lulunopia I'm done with Dominique, all except for the backstory which I'm writing now. Then I'm gonna start on making my other girl
Okay! Let me know when there done! ^^

Nico Cullin
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬

NICKNAME : NICKY, NICK
SEXUALITY: BISEXUAL

Immune

BASIC

Name - Nico Yann Cullin
Gender - Male
Birthday - October 13th
Astrological Sign - Libra
Pack - [spoili]Pocket Knife, Small Machete, Flashlight, pack of extra batteries, Thermo blanket, sleeping bag, clothing (joggers pants, long sleeve shirts, socks, thermo onesy), 4 flares, Knife Sharpener, Water purification tool, basic pain medications, first aid kit (bandages from small to large, gauze wrap, adhesive tape, stitching equipment, scissors, neosporin, cotton swibes and wipes, gauze wrap, hand sanitizing gel, rubbing alchohol, antibiotics), fire starter kit, matches, hoodie, rain jacket, crossbow, 2 9mm pistols, extra bolts, extra arrows, 2 small boxes of granola bars, one person water proof tent.[/spoili]

APPEARANCE

Height - 6'1"
Weight - 172 Lbs
Build - Athletic
Hair - Long- ends just above the shoulders, natural mixture of blonde and brown hair. Normally is kept back in a bun.
Eye - Hazel (green and light brown)
Piercings - No piercings
Markings -

• Scars - 1. underneath his elbow go five inches to his wrist, caused from a fall from a small cliff. 2. Small scar from when he was shot years ago on his upper right shoulder.
  • Tattoos - Phoenix: Located on his upper right arm, extends just passed the elbow.
Complexion - Fair, yet slightly tan from days spent in the sun
Mode of Dress/Outfit - Comfortable and reasonable. Something he can move well in without it working against him.
Extra -

PERSONAL

Personality -
  • Caring: Nico doesn't care easily about people, but since this whole thing happened he has found that the value of another human is very important. So he cares, he may not show it, but he does.
  • Careful: Taking your time is good, of course having to speed the process up can call for mistakes. However, Nico is good under pressure and careful to avoid mistakes.
  • Protective: When it comes to family, Nico will go out of his way for them. Though, anyone can be family to him because blood doesn't always make another family.
  • Flirty: He can't help it. He likes to flirt and he knows no bounds. Both men and woman should watch out.
  • Loyal: This is a bigger player in who Nico is. His loyalty to his comrades is highly important to himself and others.
  • Hard-worker: Nico will push himself to the brink of death if need be. He is a hard working and rarely ever gives up on something, and sometimes someone.
  • Blunt: There is no stopping Nico from telling it like he is. At least he is a honest guy.
  • Adventurous: If it means a chance to escape, Nico will go anywhere he needs to. Even if he has to climb a mountain or anything like that. He can't be too picky about where he goes especially if he going to die if he doesn't.
Likes - Running, Chocolate, Metal music, Girls, Guys, Preparing himself for whatever, The sound of birds chirping, Dogs, Animals, Water falls, His family.
Dislikes - Being chased, The Walking Dead (not the show), Drugs, Rude people, Chain Smokers, Loud noises.
Strengths -

• In good shape.
  • Good Stamina.
  • Use to be a boxer.
  • Marksmen.
  • Light Sleeper.
  • Fast Thinker.
  • Quick on his feet.
Weaknesses -
  • His little sister.
  • His big sister.
  • Light Sleeper- Can cause him to be tired the next day.
  • Stubborn.
  • Can be inconsiderate.
Hobbies/Talents -
  • Hunting.
  • Shooting- both his gun and crossbow.
  • Skilled Fighter.
Health Ailments -
  • Allergic to Peanut butter
  • Depression (slight).

HISTORY

Backstory - Nico was born to Evelyne Wells, and her lover Michel Collins. He was a loved boy, but with his father in the army, he spent much of his time with his mother and her husband- who still accepted his wife after her cheating. Later on, his mother and another child with her lover, a girl named Alison, and even then Nico's step-father accepted her. Nico, despite only being half a sibling to one of his sister's and his brother shared a bond with them and he never really felt like their lover's mother's child.

Family -
Emelyne Wells - Mother - Deceased
Jordan Wells - Step-father - Deceased
Michel Collins - Biological father - M.I.A
Elliot Wells - Half-brother - Deceased
Dominique Wells - Half-sister - Alive
Alison Collins - Sister - Alive
Elijah Collins - Half-brother - Deceased
Devina Collins - Step-mother - Deceased

Friends - OPEN
Significant Others -OPEN
Enemies - OPEN
Extra - OPEN

Theme Song -
Accepted~

• Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE
@Lulunopia all done with Dominique and Alison

OK, got a few cses before these ones to do^^ but after those my Cannibal boys will be up tomorrow^^.

Now off to catch up with rps.

@Lulunopia

For Pack, my guys supplies, I can use a picture right? I have like 100 different survival-esque like images of backpacks and things in them.

If anyone wants any relationships with Dominique! Please let me know!

Niko is open for relationships and such. Let me know, loves

I guess I still need to whoop up a CS for this RP :P

@Misguided†Ghost:

Alison is a-dorrrrr-able! Briar Rose will certainly be glad to see her. :D One little thing: "Alison Wells" is listed as a family member in her bio, so I presume you mean to have a different name there?

Reactions: Ghostie
-vibrating- I'll have my character up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.