Hello everyone! Game-Master here! Got some questions inside!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
.. what's up with the sudden mass-migration from RpN to Iwaku? o_o

Well, lets just say things didn't go well over at RPN. Plus, the administrators and moderators of RPN didn't exactly like the Murder Series. Even though the first one we did was very successful. So lets just hope we, the Murder Community, can find a nice home here.

And I have to say, I think we may have found our permanent home here. ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Akibahara

Replayed from RPNation because Mr. Blonde wants to remind you not to be an overpowered bitch!

Someone needs to come as Ebola-Chan one of these days xD

1408149564478.jpg

Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
Try not to get banned! 8D Because we're so liberal with our rules, when we do enforce the few we've got, we go it fiercely and with a very big hammer.

But you are all very nice people who want to make the overlords happy and keep us safe and give me fun things to read, yes? >:3 I like happy excited people that give me fun things to read.

Try not to get banned! 8D Because we're so liberal with our rules, when we do enforce the few we've got, we go it fiercely and with a very big hammer.

But you are all very nice people who want to make the overlords happy and keep us safe and give me fun things to read, yes? >:3 I like happy excited people that give me fun things to read.

Admin, you should totes join a Murder Game. <3 Make us feel specul!

How large is the game going to be this time?

Since it's our first Murder Game on this website, we're striving for 30-40 people, possibly in-between. And... do I know you? o.O "This time"?

There will be too many people for me. O__O I am a one on one player! So if anyone does not mind playing with the slowest person on the planet and likes what is on my resume they can send me a PM about playing. <3

(Amused.) Yes, you did. You PM'd me on my second day "over there" about the Murder game as well. Again, I won't join because there are just too many people for me to keep track of. That's a number larger than all the appendages I have!

Reactions: Akibahara
Would everyone be okay with their characters getting certain endings, depending on what they did in the roleplay? Like, for example:

150px-Clowns_Dallas.png

DALLAS

"Dallas and Vi returned to Runeterra, where the two settled down. Vi retired from her old fighting ways, and had two children with her lover. Although Vi was more than happy to quite her old life style, Dallas had an itchy trigger finger. He went out and robbed the towns and people of Valoran. He started a new gang to replace his old one, featuring Gangplank, Fiddlesticks and Rengar. They were known as the deadliest and most ruthless gang in the region, until their group was finally captured. Dallas and his gang were all executed by being burned at the stake. Vi and her children mourned for days."

Not saying that would be canon for Vi and Dallas, just an example. :P

• Love
Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
NEVER FEAR, THE MIGHTY X IS HERE

*cape ripples in the wind*

I like this website. It has the format of RPNation but is much cooler with the rules and easier to navigate, ever since RPNation's dreaded update.

*shivers*

Oh, and-HOLY FUCK NUGGET

*winds is super strong and rips cape off of my back*

Hi I'm new. What is this "Murder" thing you all speak of? Could you fine fellows please explain me a thing about it? And what is this "RpN"? Does it exist on the interwebz? I don't believe I've heard of it. And what is roleplay or arrrpeeeing mean? I'm so lost. HALP ME!!11!1!!

Hi guys. :) Its'a me! Got curious so I came to check this place out. I like this forum so I think I'll use it, but I'll still use RpN too.

Hi I'm new. What is this "Murder" thing you all speak of? Could you fine fellows please explain me a thing about it? And what is this "RpN"? Does it exist on the interwebz? I don't believe I've heard of it. And what is roleplay or arrrpeeeing mean? I'm so lost. HALP ME!!11!1!!

Hi guys. :) Its'a me! Got curious so I came to check this place out. I like this forum so I think I'll use it, but I'll still use RpN too.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speak_of_the_devil

Reactions: MrSandman

YOU LOVE US MORE! WE LOOOOOOOVE YOU KITTY! YAAAAAAAY!!!

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Status
Not open for further replies.