Hello everyone! Game-Master here! Got some questions inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When ya'll get this RP up will it be starting over? Plus can I join /puppybeggingnoises

Of course, all I ask is that you bring your friends along!

*Wags another finger!* If you post toooo maaaany naughty gifs, you'll get us ALL in trouble and then I don't get to have fun either. Don't forget we gotta be respectable for our young friends and our good polite denizens. ;__;

Okie, okie! I'll stop! I just think it's friggin' hilarious! Buuuuut yeah, this website is absolutely amazing. The staff is wonderful and helpful. Y'all aren't like RPNation where it takes an hour or so to get to people.

When ya'll get this RP up will it be starting over? Plus can I join /puppybeggingnoises

Aki leaves the sign-up very open so I'm sure you'll be able to join. Welcome to this festival of madness and the damned.

So that's it then... There'll be sexual content +18? Welp, I see you guys around *waves back to Bombie*

Ssshh. I am friends with those guys, you know. >:] So no more torches against the competition. We only do that when it's vote-war time. They just have a different kind of community to run and different goals.

Biggest problem with sexual activity?

500px-EP4_Scared_Clementine.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
By the way, everyone, be sure to check out the website daily. I'll be PMing you or the fellow GMs will!

"Hi There, I'm here for the Murder RP!"

7:11 PM - Akibahara: Oh no, all you do is say 'Hi there, I'm here for the Murder RP!'
7:11 PM - Akibahara: Das it. Sign ups are coming soon. :o

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Akibahara
Um, I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet (since I'm too lazy to read six pages of this) but if you want to have sexual scenes for this RP, you can do this:

Make the RP itself WITHOUT sexual content. Everyone can play. Yay!

For any sexual scenes, take the people involved to the Libertine section for a separate thread. Think of it like a spin off or something. (This won't help if the person you want to write naughty things with isn't in your age bracket though.)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Um, I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet (since I'm too lazy to read six pages of this) but if you want to have sexual scenes for this RP, you can do this:

Make the RP itself WITHOUT sexual content. Everyone can play. Yay!

For any sexual scenes, take the people involved to the Libertine section for a separate thread. Think of it like a spin off or something. (This won't help if the person you want to write naughty things with isn't in your age bracket though.)

Wul, so far, since alot of the members are on Steam, and since this appears to be an acceptable method of 'naughtiness'-- we're going to ERP the stuff out on Steam chat, copy/paste it to Microsoft Office Word, manage it to make it appear sensible, and finally, post it on the website with a 'spoiler' tag through it with a 'mature' or 'adult' warning.

Reactions: Akibahara
.. what's up with the sudden mass-migration from RpN to Iwaku? o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.