Hello everyone! Game-Master here! Got some questions inside!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would everyone be okay with their characters getting certain endings, depending on what they did in the roleplay? Like, for example:

150px-Clowns_Dallas.png

DALLAS

"Dallas and Vi returned to Runeterra, where the two settled down. Vi retired from her old fighting ways, and had two children with her lover. Although Vi was more than happy to quite her old life style, Dallas had an itchy trigger finger. He went out and robbed the towns and people of Valoran. He started a new gang to replace his old one, featuring Gangplank, Fiddlesticks and Rengar. They were known as the deadliest and most ruthless gang in the region, until their group was finally captured. Dallas and his gang were all executed by being burned at the stake. Vi and her children mourned for days."

Not saying that would be canon for Vi and Dallas, just an example. :P

Ho ho ho ho now... Dallas left his life of crime. I stated that in the RP while he was on the helicopter on their way back to the SHIELD Carrier. Just-I-I understand it's not exactly canon. Holy moly... O///O

I do understand you're just making a point though, and I agree that everyone should have an epilogue.

Reactions: Akibahara
Um.... I'm here...

Guess I'll just go back to staring at the sun for a while

Please take a moment to look at the wonderful like/dislike options.

Also, it's a shame you probably won't play Solaire again for the upcoming RP, seeing as I'm playing Gourry; who is a Swordsman...of LIGHT :D

• Love
Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
Oh well, Kenny and Jane were both psycho. I can see why Telltale had to

Kill Luke as he was the only non-jerk in the group.

THAT MADE ME ALMOST CRY. I WAS SO FURIOUS.

Please take a moment to look at the wonderful like/dislike options.

Also, it's a shame you probably won't play Solaire again for the upcoming RP, seeing as I'm playing Gourry; who is a Swordsman...of LIGHT :D

Actually, I have a Silent Hill Murder Game planned. I anticipate both Soliare/Elsa being there. >:D

Imagine Cabin 42... except an entire Murder Game of it. >:o

screen6_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.