Hello everyone! Game-Master here! Got some questions inside!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably be changing Clementine for Arvo everyone ;D

Soo yeah, I'm like here now. But I'm rethinking if I will be in the next game or not. First I thought yes, then when it was shutdown I sorta thought no, but now I'm not sure. It depends on how my schedule for college turns out. I may have to drop a class and if I do, heck yes I'll be in it. XD

Soo yeah, I'm like here now. But I'm rethinking if I will be in the next game or not. First I thought yes, then when it was shutdown I sorta thought no, but now I'm not sure. It depends on how my schedule for college turns out. I may have to drop a class and if I do, heck yes I'll be in it. XD

Don't put yourself out on our accounts though; I'd feel bad. Real life does (unfortunately) have to take priority sometimes.

............I Will totally be returning as Jane from this batman event, in the Silent Hill event.

HECK. YES. I would so be returning Elsa from ties that bind again if you have a plan later on. :D

Yes, for the Silent Hill Murder Game, you'll be permitted to come back as duos from previous games from the past. All of you are interconnected by losing a loved one, such as a child or sibling. The town beckons you over, Silent Hill awaits. >:)

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Yes, for the Silent Hill Murder Game, you'll be permitted to come back as duos from previous games from the past. All of you are interconnected by losing a loved one, such as a child or sibling. The town beckons you over, Silent Hill awaits. >:)

I want to put Clementine in it, but I have some plans for her, that involve her hat having the whole Multiverse shit all over it. ;(

Hey y'all, just going to pop in and let you know there's a role-playing discussion forum if you guys want to use that for plotting and such instead of the intro thread! Carry on.

.........I also never said Molly died........So If I could.....I would love to return as her. Maybe both her and Jane?

Status
Not open for further replies.