Hello everyone! Game-Master here! Got some questions inside!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, for the Silent Hill Murder Game, you'll be permitted to come back as duos from previous games from the past. All of you are interconnected by losing a loved one, such as a child or sibling. The town beckons you over, Silent Hill awaits. >:)

Oh god...I both love this idea, and have a very, VERY, bad feeling about it.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
I will using Deadpool for Batman and HL2, then as for the WWII and Silent Hill I have no clue yet.

Yes, for the Silent Hill Murder Game, you'll be permitted to come back as duos from previous games from the past. All of you are interconnected by losing a loved one, such as a child or sibling. The town beckons you over, Silent Hill awaits. >:)

I wait with baited breath. :3

I kind of feel like giving Elsa and Solaire an ending now.

One involving more crime.

And more burning at the stake.

lel

MOAR ADVENTURE!

grab-my-x-meme-adventure-time.jpg

(There should so be a Elsa / Solaire adventure meme. It would make me happeh. XD )

............................I totally know who I'm coming in as in WWII.

Lets see, I think I will be Bradford once again in this RP (Batman). For the LoL/WWII RP I will obviously be Dallas once again, because I must reprise my role as him! For the HL2 RP, I'm not sure. And for the Silent Hill RP, maybe Dallas? I'm not sure for that one either...

I wait with baited breath. :3

MOAR ADVENTURE!

grab-my-x-meme-adventure-time.jpg

(There should so be a Elsa / Solaire adventure meme. It would make me happeh. XD )

Okay, I can't give Elsa and Solaire an ending, but I will give all the character's from The Shadow's Grip endings because that's not canon as it appears. @TheColourlessRainbow

Probably post it up on the thread that Aki hopefully makes in the other section of the forum.

Okay, I can't give Elsa and Solaire an ending, but I will give all the character's from The Shadow's Grip endings because that's not canon as it appears. @TheColourlessRainbow

Probably post it up on the thread that Aki hopefully makes in the other section of the forum.

Not sure what you mean but Elsa and Solaire already had an sorta ending in the ties that bind. (When everyone made their fundal ending posts.) Aki was just talking about bringing them back for a later Rp idea thus my adventure. :3

But idk how we'd give the shadows grip characters endings. Aren't we starting a new one? XD

.-. That will never happen again! Next time I will be more prepared! and everything will run much more smooth.

Not sure what you mean but Elsa and Solaire already had an sorta ending in the ties that bind. (When everyone made their fundal ending posts.) Aki was just talking about bringing them back for a later Rp idea thus my adventure. :3

But idk how we'd give the shadows grip characters endings. Aren't we starting a new one? XD

I meant it would just be an example for what I will be doing for the characters in The Watchful Eyes. Depending on what they do in the roleplay, very certain things will happen to them to which I will create an ending for them.

Around page 8 or so I had a non-canon one for Dallas.

150px-Clowns_Dallas.png

DALLAS

"Dallas and Vi returned to Runeterra, where the two settled down. Vi retired from her old fighting ways, and had two children with her lover. Although Vi was more than happy to quite her old life style, Dallas had an itchy trigger finger. He went out and robbed the towns and people of Valoran. He started a new gang to replace his old one, featuring Gangplank, Fiddlesticks and Rengar. They were known as the deadliest and most ruthless gang in the region, until their group was finally captured. Dallas and his gang were all executed by being burned at the stake. Vi and her children mourned for days."

Here's Dallas's non-canon one, that has no semblance to the actual story as Dallas turned away from his ways and will still be alive. And don't worry, I won't just randomly kill your characters without asking you guys if you want to keep them for a later event.

(I'm here! so we all moved here? wow I have accounts on so many sites now.... anyways what's the theme and things?)

Reactions: Akibahara
I meant it would just be an example for what I will be doing for the characters in The Watchful Eyes. Depending on what they do in the roleplay, very certain things will happen to them to which I will create an ending for them.

Around page 8 or so I had a non-canon one for Dallas.

Oh okay, I get it now. Hmmm that might be a cool idea! I guess it depends on whether or not people would rather write their own endings. And if you'd be okay with writing that many endings for so many characters. XD (Unless you just write one ending for couples or certain friends who stayed together at the end.)

Oh okay, I get it now. Hmmm that might be a cool idea! I guess it depends on whether or not people would rather write their own endings. And if you'd be okay with writing that many endings for so many characters. XD (Unless you just write one ending for couples or certain friends who stayed together at the end.)

Nope, it's be for EVERYONE.

I have fun doing stuff like that, don't have much to do during work anyways. :P

150px-Clowns_Dallas.png

DALLAS

"Dallas and Vi returned to Runeterra, where the two settled down. Vi retired from her old fighting ways, and had two children with her lover. Although Vi was more than happy to quite her old life style, Dallas had an itchy trigger finger. He went out and robbed the towns and people of Valoran. He started a new gang to replace his old one, featuring Gangplank, Fiddlesticks and Rengar. They were known as the deadliest and most ruthless gang in the region, until their group was finally captured. Dallas and his gang were all executed by being burned at the stake. Vi and her children mourned for days."

Here's Dallas's non-canon one, that has no semblance to the actual story as Dallas turned away from his ways and will still be alive. And don't worry, I won't just randomly kill your characters without asking you guys if you want to keep them for a later event.

Thank you for stating that it's not canon. Me and Akibahara talked about Dallas and Vi being involved in the LoL/WWII RP. I won't say anything else about what's to come though. You'll just have to wait. :) Besides, I didn't exactly get anymore information than that.

So will it be batman themed still? is that silent hill one a future event?

It shall still be Batman themed, the Silent Hill is in the future. I still suggest joining the Batman one as it be quite different than you'd think.

Reactions: MattieLee
Alright thank you, I decided to change my character for this one since I recently got obsessed with Homestuck (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.