Hello everyone! Game-Master here! Got some questions inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI EVERYONE O.O

Iwaku's basic Sexual Content ("Seckual"??) rules will NEVER allow sexual roleplays involving
  • Characters under 13 (even if these characters are not in any sex scenes)
  • Beastiality
  • Incest
  • Partners from separate age brackets
    On Iwaku, to keep everyone safe from legal trouble, our Libertine (formerly Mature Sections) are age-locked, so that those over 18 can only roleplay with those over 18, and those under 18 can only roleplay with those under 18
  • Steamy scenes outside the Libertine forums (fading to black, nudity, and sexual implications are fine, but if you want to write out the actual sex, ask for your thread to be moved)
Other than those, anything goes!

Actually incest and bestiality is allowed, it just makes Diana and Vay give terrible faces and then do dramatic readings of it over skype. O__O The big no no rules are characters under 13 and the age bracket thing!

OH MY DAYUM THERE'S ACTUALLY A LOVE BUTTON AND A DISLIKE BUTTON HNNNNNNNGGGGGG

Actually incest and bestiality is allowed, it just makes Diana and Vay give terrible faces and then do dramatic readings of it over skype. O__O The big no no rules are characters under 13 and the age bracket thing!

Oooh, I forgot to mention: Let's say two characters have sex. Is it okay to make a spoiler mark and write the scene within it?

We have smite buttons, dislikes, go home your drunk buttons and best of all, a 'WTF did I just read button' eh? Oh Aaaaadaaam....

Reactions: Akibahara
d9befb25196f65f734eaa80485b5214e641693a8d90913cbb4457dcb7eeb83e9.jpg

• Love
Oooh, I forgot to mention: Let's say two characters have sex. Is it okay to make a spoiler mark and write the scene within it?

You can, yes, as long as you aren't sexting back and forth with a player who is under aged! Once a roleplay starts doing the sexy back and forth scenes, we gotta move it to the Libertine area!

*Wags a finger* There is a lot of freedoms here, but don't be that kid in his first year of college that gets drunk and does acid on his first big party and streaks through the school. O___O You'll scare the old people.

*Wags a finger* There is a lot of freedoms here, but don't be that kid in his first year of college that gets drunk and does acid on his first big party and streaks through the school. O___O You'll scare the old people.

My party life in a nutshell. >_>

Reactions: Verite
Guys, guys. Guess what: Right now, if we were on RPNation, this thread would've been closed already since we're talking OOC shit.

You can, yes, as long as you aren't sexting back and forth with a player who is under aged! Once a roleplay starts doing the sexy back and forth scenes, we gotta move it to the Libertine area!

I'm starting to love the way admins discuss the rules around here

When ya'll get this RP up will it be starting over? Plus can I join /puppybeggingnoises

• Love
*Wags another finger!* If you post toooo maaaany naughty gifs, you'll get us ALL in trouble and then I don't get to have fun either. Don't forget we gotta be respectable for our young friends and our good polite denizens. ;__;

Status
Not open for further replies.