Heaven and Hell (Fujoshi*Girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After lit class the day, as usual was quite boring. He moved from class to class and made a bit of a wreck with the ones he wasn't sleeping in. When lunch came around he was desperate for a break.

"So" He said as he was sitting down in his usual table. "Last night was a blast."

"Yeah, but I'm never listening to the two of you when you say we should have a party on a school night, I almost died this morning" Said the football player that usually sits with them.

Jez laughed. "Oh come on, it wasn't that bad." The football player groaned and the other kids laughed.

Both Abaddon and Jezebeths eyes went straight to the door when the angels entered the cafeteria, they knew what they'd done yesterday could be perceived as a challenge and they had agreed to be on guard.

Lily's friends stared daggers at the demons, but Lily kept her eyes to the book she had in her hands. The party last night was a show of how much power the demons had in this school. Showing just how hard it would be to take them out. Lily knew that quite well, which means she and the other angels would have a challenge on their hands. However, she could still not face Daniel after last night. The memories alone made her force to keep the color out of her cheeks. What Lily tried hard not to think about was science right after lunch.

Abaddon didn't like how tense things were getting with the demons, he knew they wanted to kick them out but, whenever him and Jez had encounter them they weren't this agressive the second day, he knew it was about the party, it had been a challenge, maybe they should have waited a little bit longer.

Appart from a couple of stares not much happened during lunch. He was looking forward to science, it was going to be fun.

Lily didn't say anything during lunch, and she could tell that it made her friends worried. She was distracted about more than just the demon. In her classes before she kept thinking wrong about the humans. It was un like an angel to curse a human, especially when a demon was near by. She needed something to clean her sight. She was not the right person to be here to take care of the demons. Daniel would be in for a fun time in science class.

When lunch was over, Abaddon went to science class, he wasn't late but he was right on time so, off curse, Lily was already there. The teacher came in right after him so he sat on his table and waited for the class to begin.

"Listen everyone, today I'm assigning you a small project so that you can get to know your partner's work rhythm." Abaddon looked at Lily, he didn't think she'd be happy with this.

Lily said nothing. She knew that this would happen. It would make sense that the teacher would want to test their work speed. If a group of partners just did noting but talk then they would not learn. She turned to Daniel with an emotionless face. "I like to work fast, but accurately. If you don't move fast, then you better speed up. However, as you said, you actually like science so I do expect you to work at my pace."

Abaddon smiled.

"Sure thing boss." He said in a sarcastic tone. This was bound to be interesting, he actually hoped she was as good as she said, the better they worked toguether the faster this will over, maybe they would even have a miute or to chat, he woud love to make her blush again.

Lily smiled lightly at his comment. They started the work and Lily found it going smoothly, he worked just as fast as she did, maybe even a little faster. Lily didn't mind though. Her mind was not in it at the moment, and wanted the project done with. And now that the two were working together, they were able to be the first ones done in the class. Lily sat down after passing in their work with a sigh. Why was she feeling the way she was?

Lily turned in their work, she looked quite satisfied with being the first one to finish. She sat with a sight which Abaddon found weird, she was happy a moment ago.

"Something wrong?" He asked in a casual tone.

"My mind is not how it should be, and it is messing with my judgement. That is all I will explain to you." She said. She then wanted to slap herself. She shouldn't even be telling him what was wrong with her.

Lily couldn't wait for the weekend. Maybe some time to think and cleanse herself of impurities would allow her to get better control of her body and mind.

Abaddon rased his eyebrow, she clearly didn't want to talk about it. "Ok boss, so if you don't wanna talk about what's bothering you then you better talk to me about something else before I get bored or I'm going to become quite the pain in the ass." He showed her his most charming smile, the one he used when flirting, he wanted to know if that was enough to make her blush.

Lily tried to keep as much blush off her cheeks as she could. She knew that smile towards her was not real. A demon would never smile at an angel like that and mean it. However, if still made Lily's heart beat a little faster. "Please, don't call me boss. If you want to talk to me, just use my name." She said. When she knew she could look at him without tinting her cheeks, she looked at him. "Now, since you are the one who wants to talk then talk, but your already being a pain in my ass, and I have only known about you for two days."

"Oh, come on, I have't been that bad" Said Abaddon without taking the flirty smirk off of his face. "Particularly when you consider how bad I can be." He actually wondered why he was being so nice to this girl, by this time he would have driven any other angel bad. That thought was a bit scary for him, he wasn't usually one to overthink stuff but he liked her blush more than he should.

Lily almost shivered when she thought of how bad this demon could be. It made her wonder why he was being nice to her. Then maybe it was Daniel that mixing with her mind. She looked him angrily.

"Are you the one messing with my mind and making me think bad about everyone?"

Abaddon's smiled disapear and he looked at her blankly for a second. All of sudden he let out a small laugh. "Oh honey, if I could mess with an angel's mind that easily you would already be out of here, besides I would have also mess with your little friends and they all seem just fine to me." A demon cotroling an angel's mind, that acusation was new and he'd been acused of a lot of things.

"First of all, my name is not honey. It's Lily. And second I wasn't talking about an angel mind, I was talking about my mind. Ever since your stupid party you are always on my mind, and I am thinking of humans not the way I should be." Lily whispered harshly, not wanting to make a scene and mentioning they were different. She stared at Daniel, wanting answers. She knew her cheeks wore a bright blush, but she didn't care.

"Perhaps you simply changed your mind because now you see humans for what they are, not nice little creatures that are always good exept when a demon's near but as complex creatures who crave chaos just as much as they crave peace, that's why our jobs are so difficult, each of us has to overpower half of a human soul, you have to make them repress their love for careless fun and I, their need for goodness, perhaps that's what you saw at my party that changed you. As for why I'm always on your mind, truth be told Lily, I have no idea what has gotten into you, but it has nothing to do with me." He was being scary and he knew it, it always exasperated him whan angels thought about humans as inocent and nice and he wasn't a very patient person, besides even though this girl was entretaining he was a powerful demon, who was used to respect and fear and this girl's holier than thou attitude was getting on his nerve.

Lily looked down at her books, thinking about what he said. She could hear her fellow students getting up and turning in their own work. "I always knew humans were both good and evil, that's what makes them human. It is apart of them to be a sort of bridge between demons and angels, even if we hate each other. That's why I had always tried to hard to be so good, making sure I was the perfect image for an angel, but I guess I have some evil thoughts in me and I just need to accept that." Lily had not realized she had spoken her thoughts until she was finished. She quickly looked at Daniel in embarrassment, and then turned away, her whole face red. "I... I owe you an apology. I should not have blamed you for something on my basis of demons." She said, not looking at him.

"Don't sweat it honey." He practically spat. The class was over so he got up and left. As he walked out of the classroom Abaddon went over his thoughts during their conversation, he was being realy nice to this angel and quite passive with the others, that wouldn't do, he was going to make this school a wreck. He went down the hallways and found Jez.

"Hey Ab" He said nicely. "What's gotten into you? You look like you're about to destroy a village."

He had a scary smile on. "This weakend, my house, we are going to through the party of the century."

"Why? How? And off course." Said Jez.

"Meet me at my house this evening, we have a lot to do."

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm so sorry, I thought I had replied but I didn't.)

When Lily left school with her friends, they all could see she was in a better mood. She would not explain to any one what had cause or what had fixed her mood, but they were glad to see she was better. She was actually looking forward to the rest of the school year. This demon, Daniel had made it seeming interesting and it was only the second day. "Gabby, I need to fly. Do you want to come with me?" Lily asked. Her wings were aching to take flight. She had always loved flying and being on Earth, not even able to show her wings, was sort of bumming her out.

"Of course. I can feel my wings starting to ache as well. We will go once it gets dark." Gabby replied with a smile. Lily couldn't wait. She looked up to the sky, already feeling the wind in her hair and wings. She got home and did her homework quickly, not wanting to end her flight short having to deal with homework after.

Status
Not open for further replies.