Heaven and Hell (Fujoshi*Girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Five hundred years." He said thoughtfully. He puled up his medallion. "Since you've told me something that makes you uncomfortable I should do the same. I found this a long time ago, I carry it with me everywere because it calms me, but it's also full of painful memories." There waas a moment of silence. "Since I asked a question I feel you should do the same... if you want." This was way harder than he thought, he wanted to seem confident and calmed, like when he was picking up people to sleep with or date for a couple of weeks, he wanted light conversaton and instead he'd given her "painful memories". He just hoped she didn't thought he was nuts.

Lily looked at the coin he held. A medallion that gave him painful memories. Why would he keep such a thing? But then again he did say it made him calm as well. She wondered if it was like flying for her. Flying always kept her calm but it brought her secret tingle in the back of her mind. She stayed quiet, thinking and working as she tried to process the information about this demon. He then said she could ask him a question, and her mind almost stopped. She looked away from the work and stared at him. He looked a little uncomfortable but she couldn't understand why. He was always so sociable, always wanting to talk with her, what was different about this time?

Lily then thought of question she wanted to ask him. There were so many that came through her mind, but decided to just play it safe. She did not want to loose this chance to talk to Abaddon seriously. "How long have you and ah.... your friend been together? I mean on Earth, like staying together to do what you do. Destroying and deceiving make a good match if you want chaos." Lily basically bit her tongue to keep her mouth shut. She had asked her question, she didn't need to explain everything about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abaddon smiled. "Jez and I have been together for a long time, I think a few millenia now, it's just hard to keep with time but it's been very long. He's really important, he's like my brother. Demons don't have much people to care for them and we don't care much for anyone, that's why we don't aear very close, we don't have heart to hearts or moments of kindness but we take care of each other in our own way." He was smiling, he meant every thing he'd say, Jezebeth was his brother, the only person he trusted and even loved. This topic had relaxed him, so he smiled at Lily. "I'm getting corny, can I ask a question?" He noticed his smile was softer than usual, it wasn't his normal, flirty smile, it was nicer, like one he had had long ago.

"No, no, I do not find it corny at all." Lily said, quickly. She liked hearing about this softer side to him. She knew it was probably only herself and Jezebeth that ever saw this side of Abaddon. She was honored to hear about it. "I am an only child, but my friend Gabby is like a sister to me. I would go to her for all my problems like I know she comes to me for hers. Oh you should have seen me when Gabby was allowed to go to Earth for year just as an exploration trip. She has lived a hundred more summers than I have and so I was still seen as too young to go. I went to the council almost every day of that year, begging to be sent to find my friend." Lily laughed lightly, not wanting to interrupt the class.

"Oh, now look who is being corny. And of course you can ask me another question." She looked at Abaddon with a wide happy smile, her eyes didn't even flash to his lips as she stared at his face. For some reason she wanted to his eyes red at that moment. She wanted to see his for what he truly was, but then again she knew that would frighten her. Lily couldn't explain how she was feeling. She wanted to be close to him, Abaddon The Destroyer, but she also wanted to stay away from him, this boy in front of her that was asking her questions.

Abaddon smiled at Lily. He thought about what question to ask for a moment, he wanted to ask important, meaningful questions but he also wanted to just chat. He kind of wanted to drop his act and just be himself, red eyes and all and he wanted her to do the same, but it wasn't the time or the place.

"Would you give me the chance to make you enjoy the party?" He said with a kind of flirty smile. After all, if he was going to force her to go he might as well make it a nice experience, he was sure he could make her have fun but he would need her to let him.

Lily could almost see the difference in him when he asked. He meant it. He was being nice To her not get anything out of her or to trick her in anyway. He really wanted to have her enjoyment at the party he had forced her to go to. Lily didn't know how she felt that but she was not going to slap his hand away.

Lily propped her head up on her elbow and smiled at Abaddon. "Ask me again, but this time I want to see your real eyes." Lily asked. She knew the red still scared her but she liked them as well. She couldn't explain it. She found happiness in what scared her, Abaddon and his red eyes.

He gave her a big, flirty and nice smile, sat straight and grabbed her hand, after all, thousands of years of life had taught him a lot about being a gentleman. "Lily," He said letting his eyes turn red "Would you please go to my party on Friday? I promise you, you'll have a good time." He decided to change his question a bit, he was not going to take no for an answer, she still had to go, he needed her to go, but right now he also wanted her to go, so he decided he could at least be nice about it. He was a bit nervous right now, it was dangerous to have his red eyes show for this long in front of so many humans, one of them could notice, but she had asked him for it and he wanted to do this for her, have a nice gesture, do what she wanted him to do.

Lily gasped silently when he took her hand. And he had asked, his eyes red like she wanted. It was strange though, his eyes did not scare her this time. It made her happy knowing hat he had done such a thing for her. "When you put it that way how could I ever say no? Even if I wanted to." She smiled at him. She knew her cheeks were lightly pink, but he was being a gentleman, how could she not at?

She then took her hand away quickly. "Now change your eyes before someone notices. That was only for my enjoyment." Lily said, looking around the class to make sure no one noticed. She then realized her words and turned to him quickly. "I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that I liked you eyes, the color of your eyes, I mean..." Lily shut her mouth and turned away from Abaddon, coving the fierce blush on her face with her hands. This was just like the first party all over agin.

Abaddon lift his hand to turn her face towards him without intending to, it was like a reflex. His hand was half way there when he stopped, his mind was filled of memories of doing the same to another girl, of holding her face and softly pulling her face towards him. He stayed still for a second, closed his eyes and took a deep breath, when he had calmed down-it had only been a second-he let his hand continue. He touched her face and pushed it lightly towards him.

Then Abaddon heard someone clear their throat behind him.

"I'm sorry Mr. Daniel, is my class interrupting your love life?" said the teacher behind him. He quickly put his hand away.

Lily didn't even know what to say to that. Her face erupted in a bright blush. The whole class was watching them as The teacher stood above them. She couldn't even face Abaddon either. Did the teacher really think that something was going happen between them. Even if they weren't a demon and an angel, they wouldn't get together like that. No they were to different in personality.

"Ah, here is the completed lab." Lily said looking up to the teacher only to give him the report. She was glad they were quick workers. The teacher pursed his lips but took the report anyway and walked back to his desk.

Abaddon laughed. If only the tacher new how close to romantic his thoughts were. If Lily knew what had flashed through his head she would run in the opposite direction, the fact that the situation had reminded him of anything to do with Her meant that his thoughts were heading in a very dangerous direction, he was just glad to know that she would never feel anything but friendship towards him and even that was a long shot.

"Sorry that I got you in trouble." He said "I know you're not meant to step out of line, I just... got kind pf lost in the moment. " he was still being nicer and more honest than usual but he wasn't as open as he'd been before, this was due both to the interruption and to the fact that he needed to put a bit of distance between them.

Abaddon had known a lot of angels throughout the years, he knew them, knew their rules and their attitudes and he knew Lily's type, she was efficient and wanted to do things the right way, she would never stray from her path, much less for someone like him. The thing is, the second he had tried to touch her face and his brain had made a connection between that moment and a memory of someone lost long ago he knew what was going to happen, he'd felt this way once before and it had been a mess. He needed to put some space between them because she was an angel and he was a demon, because she was clearly happy with who she was and her job and her place in the world, and because he knew that, even if they might become friends that's the only thing he could ever be to her and he knew that something very different was going on with him. He wasn't in love with her, how could he? They'd only know each other for a couple of days. But he knew, something deep inside of him told him, if he let himself he would fall madly in love with her and the last time he had let that happen... well, let's just say it hadn't ended well.

"It's okay. It was unintentional." Lily said, still not able to look at Abaddon. She just couldn't stop thinking About what had happened. She couldn't be sure but it seemed like he was going to kiss her. He did say he was lost in the moment, but did he get that lost. Was he really going to kiss her in school? Was he as a demon going to kiss an angel? No, Abaddon did not have those kinds of feelings for her. He just wanted to make her blush more. He would never have romantic feelings for her.

Of course now she was having ideas of them in such a relationship. At the party he would have his arm around her waist, keeping her close to him. She would be lost in his eyes, and he would make them red when she asked. He would whisper sweet nothings in her ear, and pull her closer to him when she tried to wiggle away if or when he made her blush too much. Then in the middle of the party, he would drag her away, some place they could be alone, maybe outside or his room. And it would just be them and he would kiss her sweetly, holding her close to his body. She would wrap her arms around his neck and they would forget about the party, and everything around them.

Lily was surprised that she did not find these thoughts disgusting. She was actually hoping that they might happen one day. She looked at Abaddon and found him staring at her. She turned away again, hiding a blush and tried to push those thoughts from her mind. He was a demon, even if they did have romantic feelings of the other it would be forbidden.

The class ended and Abaddon said goodbye to Lily instead of just leaving like he usually did. When he arrived at the parking lot he saw Jezebeth leaning against his car. When Jez saw him he simply gave him a somber look and got into his car. They both left at the same time and,, as soon as Abaddon got to his house Jezebeth followed him.

They both sat down on the living room without saying a word.

"Listen Abaddon," Said Jez. "I'm going to stop bothering you about this and I'll even play along."

"Jez-"

"No you listen to me. I'm not going to interfere but I get to tell you what I think and…" he stopped and took a deep breath, demons always have a hard time with feelings, people think they are all about anger and jealousy and all that but the truth is that they simply don't encourage any type of feeling at all. "what I feel. You're my best friend, my brother and I… I love you man, we've been friends for thousands of years, how could I not? I already saw you broken over a girl and I don't want to see it ever again, I don't want to lose you and no matter how many times you deny it I know you have feelings for this girl. Just, before you fall for her Abaddon, remember this: this angel is clearly the type that's stuck in her ways, she won't become a fallen for you and angels can fall but demons don't get to rise, if you fall for her, even if she ever comes to love you back, which I'm not sure is a thing that could happen, you two won't be able to be together. Hell, even if you could rise for her, would you? You aren't known as the destroyer because you kill people with kindness, you love your job, you enjoy creating chaos and wrecking people and places, you are so good at being a demon that you appear on the fucking bible." Jezebeth stopped, he had gotten quite emotional during this speech so he had to take a minute to calm down. "I'll support you, I'll even be nice to her if you want me to, just like I did last time." He got up from his chair. "Just don't let history repeat itself, don't let her be another Cyra." He walked out and left Ab sitting down quite shaken just by the mention of his long lost lover.

Lily sat around the kitchen table with the other angels. They were talking about trying to find out the real identities. Lily did not tell them she already knew their true identities already. She had said she wouldn't use the information of who they were unless is was in dyer need, and this was not it. She had told the other about the party though, and how she had already declared her presences there. The others were still skeptical about just a party, not knowing what to expect for it. Lily had told them what she had witnessed at the last party, but the others were still uneasy about it. Lily truthfully, did not want to be a part of the discussion. She knew what Abaddon was like, and she figured that since she would not say who he was, or how she had gotten to know him so well, it was no use as to try and sway the others. In the end, it was decided that Lily would go to the party with Gabby, and the others would stay close by if they were needed.

Lily went up to her room after that and laid down on her bed. Her homework had been done before the meeting, like every one had done, and now she was rather tiered. She curled up, hugging one of her pillows close, closed her eyes and soon feel away to dream land.

It was weird what she saw. It was like an open field hidden in the woods, but it was a dark moonless night. Lily looked around, trying to identify were she was but she had seen so little of Earth, she had no clue to where she was. She then noticed a person sitting in the middle of the feild looking up at the stars. From the long hair and out line she would guess this person was female. Lily wondered why this girl was alone on such a dark night. She then noticed someone running towards the girl, a person she had just meet but knew well. "Abaddon, you're late." The girl joked as she smiled at him. He came over and sat down apologizing with the smile he always wore. "How many times do I have to tell you, Ab? You don't have to hide your eyes when your with me. I want to see them how they are supposed to be, red." Abaddon smiled at the girl, a smile Lily had never seen him wear before as he allowed his eyes to change and then he leaned in and kissed the girl's cheek.

Lily shot up off her bed in surprise. She did understand a thing that she had seen, it had felt so real but it was only a dream. However, she did know one thing. She could never ask Abaddon about what she had seen.

Abaddon and Jez didn't talk about the party all night which was out of character but he knew Jezebeth was only trying to give him space to figure it out. When he got to school he said hi to Jez and their usual group of 'friends' and acted like everything was normal but he was upset, he had a lot of thinking to do, he was kind of upset and holding on to his medallion so hard his fingers where starting to turn white.

He saw Lily across the parking lot and their eyes met. He pointed to their lit classroom with his head trying to get her to follow him and turned around. It was way too early for class so it was deserted, he entered the room and saw her behind him.

"I think we need to talk." He told her.

Lily had seen Abaddon in the parking lot and she could see that something was wrong, especially when he pointed to the school with his head and began to walk off. She didn't even say good-bye to her friends before she hurried off to follow him. When they walked into the deserted lit class, turned to her and spoke.

"And what do we need to talk about? It has to be of some importance if it needed to be discussed so early, without out anyone around." She said, sitting in a chair in front of him. She wondered if this was because of what she had seen last night. Did he know that she had dreamed of him being with someone else. Or was it something else? Did it have something to do with the party or with Jazabeth? Were there other demons coming? Did he not believe when she said she would not tell the others about who he was. The possibilities in her mind were causing her to become physically worried.

He sighted.

"I'm sorry if I alarmed you, I assure you that was never my intention. I just... I've never been this close to an angel," Cyra had been human. "And it has been a long time since I had talked about personal matters to anyone but Jez, I'm just a bit distracted today, I have a lot of things in mind and..." He stopped and took a deep breath, he was acting weird and he knew it, it was just hard to focus on anything with Cyra's memory so present on his mind and with this girl close to him. "I was just wondering... What is this? I mean you and I... Are we friends? We clearly aren't acting like angels and demons usually do and I showed you my medallion, I never do that, not even to Jez, he's seen it but we don't mention it and only one person has ever known about it..." He simply stopped talking, if he didn't shut up he would keep talking and telling her his hole life story and this was not the time or place to discuss things like that.

Lily gave a little sigh of relief. He was just wondering about them, nothing more nothing less. It was strange to see him like this but it made Lily want to smile. She stood up and held Abaddon's hand in her own as she smiled at him.

"I don't know what we are. If you wish for us to be friends, I will truthfully not object to it. It is weird for an angel and a demon such as your self to have such relations with each other, but I cannot say that I really care about it." Lily bit her lip a little bit, trying to figure out how to phrase her next words. She didn't even comprehend what she was fully saying, but she knew that she needed to tell Abaddon exactly what she was feeling.

"When I am with you, I do not feel like we are who we are, however, we are just to people in a school full of people. If I can speak freely with my wishes, I would say I want to be near you, just you and me as people. Though do not think that I dislike you as demon. Yes, I am fearful of the power you have but," Lily had to look away to try and hide a blush thought she did not let go of his hand, "but I respect you entirely."

His hand in hers made his heart beat faster, she wasn't looking at him and he desperately wanted to see her face so he grabbed her chin lightly and move her face up. Her blush was adorable, he moved his hand to her cheek and looked into her eyes, his face started moving closer to hers almost without him noticing, they were so close, he wanted to kiss her. "I also want to be near you." He whispered.

He was going to kiss her, they were so close, she hadn't moved which scared him, he would like her to also move closer but she also hadn't moved away so he took that as a good sign.

Their lips were just about to touch when someone walked in, effectively breaking their bubble.

Lily was stock still when she noticed Abaddon moving his head closer to her. The picture of Abaddon kissing the girl from her dream came back to her mind. The dream had felt so real, had it been. Lily had not been able to see the girl in the field, had it been her in disguise? She did like Abaddon's red eyes. She pushed the thoughts away from her mind in the hops of dealing with the 'problem' at hand.

He was getting a lot closer to her face now. She could not move away from him. Not that she really wanted to but was he really going to be doing this in school. Well it wasn't like any one was going to see them. Lily was just about to lean in closer to him, when she noticed someone standing in the doorway. It was the other demon, Jezebeth. Lily gasp and took her hand away from Abaddon so she could cover her face. What were they even going to say? Was the other demon okay with something like this. This could be a plan to make her fall. No, Abaddon was not like that, she knew he did not do this on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.