Heaven and Hell (Fujoshi*Girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh there have been many." He said sarcastically. "Are you nuts? Angels are nothing but a pain in the ass, you're the only one that I can stand and that's due mainly to the fact that you're incredibly hot." He said teasingly.

Lily had to turn away at the statement. He was just being so blunt with his comments about her looks that it made her blush a lot easier. A thought then cross her mind and she looked back at him, a pensive look on her face. "If I was not beautiful would you still tolerate me?" Why was he with an angel if he hated them? Was it really just looks that made him like her?

"Off course I would, I was just messing around. I mean, I wouldn't tolerate you, I don't tolerate you, I like you, I enjoy being with you." He felt bad. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel like you're just some one I out up with or that I just like you 'cus you're pretty, I was just fooling around."

Lily smiled before wrapping her arms around Abaddon's neck and pulling him into a kiss. She then rolled onto her back so that he was above her. "Don't play with a girl's heart like that." She whispered against his lips before kissing him again.

Abaddon felt his heart beat faster, he liked the way her body felt against his this way, she seemed so small and they were so close together, he never wanted to move. He pulled away "You know," he gave her a kiss. "For someone," kiss "who's never," kiss "kissed anyone," kiss "you're pretty good at it." He gave her a longer kiss.

Lily was almost proud to hear the words come out of his mouth. It was a compliment that just made her want to keep on kissing him, and there was no reason why she couldn't. "What can" kiss "I say?" kiss "I learned" kiss "from the best." She loved kissing Abaddon. She didn't care that when ever she pulled away from a kiss she saw those red eyes just looking back at her. It actually made her want to kiss him more.

He turned them around so that she was on top of him now. "I..." He was going to say that he loved her but he caught himself, he'd only known her for less than a week, he would just freak her out. He just hoped she wouldn't ask about his little slip.

Lily waited for him to finish his thought but he never did. It made her curious as to what he was going to say but she was not going to press it. He had a right to have some secrets from her, just like she did for him. She ran the back of her fingers on his cheek. She stared into his red eyes and found herself happy and satisfied with the way things had been. Her wings started to tingle a little, not like in pain or anything it was not a comfortable feeling either. She pulled them in and laid her head on Abaddon's chest. She could defiantly get use to being like this with him.

He moved his fingers through her hair for a while, simply enjoying her company. "I know I said that we shouldn't talk about sad things but if I don't do this now I never will." He said. "I think I should tell you about Cyra."

"Why do I need to know about her at all?" Lily asked, genuinely curious as to why a past relationship had to deal so much with this one. "You don't like angels so she was not an angel, which means she was either another demon or a human. You also said you knew it was not going to be an easy relationship when you started out, so I would take the educated guess that she was a human. She meant a lot to you, I can tell that much. You were hesitant to be with me because you did not want to make the same mistakes with me as you made with her. Am I at all wrong?" Lily did not look into Abaddon's face until the very end.

"You're not." He said. "It's not that you need to know, it's just... This is important to me, it's a big part of who I am and I might not need you to know every single meaningless thing about me but I do want you to know me. Also it would be nice to get this off my chest and I there's no one else i trust enough to say it to. You don't have to hear it if you don't want to though."

Lily just looked at him a little shocked. He trusted her above others with this information? Well Jezebeth probably already knew everything that had happened, and it wasn't like he would be telling any of his human friends, if they really were friends at all. "Of course I will hear it. If you need to get it off your chest, I will be here to hear anything you have to say. Besides, I want to know you too. I want to know everything, even the meaningless things. I may not know a lot about relationship but I do know that I will be there whenever you need me, and hopefully that is reciprocated." She kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Tell me everything."

"I met Cara in the year… 500 BC I think." That meant it had been about 500 years more than he'd previously thought. "Jez and I were in Greece just hanging around when she found out what we were and threatened to tell the villagers. Now back then things were very different and people would have reacted very different from how they would now a days, Greeks didn't believe in black and white, good guys and bad guys, they simply saw us as people who had a job and were good at doing it, still, it would have been inconvenient, so when she said she would keep quiet if we turned her into one of us we said yes.

"We decided to watch her for a while to make sure that she wouldn't back down and the two of us ended up spending a lot of time together. Long story short we fell in love, I had never been happier, Jez and her became friends, although he was a little worried about our relationship at first. Everything was great for about 5 years and we finally decided to turn her, we got everything ready, to turn a human into a demon you simply have to kill them, they turn if they know about us and want to be one of us, and after they die they appear in hell. We did everything like we had to and went looking for her."

*Flashback*

"Come on man." Said Abaddon to Jez as they walked through hell. "She's gotta be here somewhere." Just then he saw her, she was talking to a random dude. "Hey Cy." He said.

"Oh hey." She without as much as looking at him.

Ab and Jezebeth looked at each other.

"We have to go." Said Jez.

"Then go." She answered.

Jez looked at Abaddon like he was a kicked puppy.

"What do you mean?" Asked Ab.

"I mean that you're and idiot and I was just having fun with you and that now I want you to leave me alone."

*End of flashback*

"You'd think I'd be over it by now but the thing is that she kept coming back, up until about 600 years ago she would appear out of nowhere every couple of decades to torment me, she would come back, tell me she loved me and disappear or introduce me to her new boyfriend. Every time we saw her Jez tried to attack her, but I always stopped him, then the last time she arrived I got sick of it and let him threaten her and he picked a fight with her, I haven't seen her since then."

(Sorry about te long wait, I couldn't log in for a while and this one took me a while)

Last edited by a moderator:
(that's fine. Reply when you can.)

Lily got out of Abaddon's arms and sat up beside him. It was strange it was like everything he was telling her, sounded familiar. Of course it was all new information about him, she wouldn't say she knew what he had told her, but she would said it sounded like she had heard it before. She couldn't explain it. It was so familiar but also so foreran at the same time. She couldn't piece anything together, she was missing too many pieces. She didn't even know if her dream was somehow apart of this. She wondered what happened to Cyra 600 years ago. She hadn't been born so who knows.

Lily found the more she thought of this girl the more she hated her. How could this girl say she loved Abaddon, or anyone for that matter and toy with them? Lily couldn't tell if she loved Abaddon yet or not but she did now that if this Cyra ever came back, she would not be allowed near Abaddon.

Abaddon sighted. "I thought I would never get over it, in many ways I think I still haven't, but now I... I look at you and, it's like everything's better, like I can go back to my life the way it was before all this weighted me down." Her looked into her eyes and smiled. He reached for her and cupped her cheek. "You're beautiful." He said before kissing her. He didn't know how all of this would end, he wasn't sure how they could get along being so different or what he would do about Jez and the angels but he did know one thing, he would make sure they figure it out because he never wanted to let go of her.

Lily blushed at the compliment. She would have to get use to him saying such words like that. She leaned into his hand and closed her eyes, enjoying his touch. She didn't know what she would do now that she had a demon for a boyfriend, but she knew she would get through it some how. And it wasn't like she was even doing it alone. She was with Abaddon, and they were going to start this relationship together that was going to be hard on both of them.

"I'm glad I could help you. And I will continue help you." Lily said with a smile.

Abbadon returned the smile, he could really get used to being with her, she was so beautiful and nice and he loved teasing her. He couldn't deny he was a bit scared but he could deal with that, he trusted her, he couldn't imagine this girl betraying him or hurting her just to amuse herself. She was completely different from Cara. She was so much better in every way than Cara could ever be.

Lily heard the clock tower chime the hour, and she didn't know what to do. It was now one o'clock in the morning, and they had school tomorrow. True it would be a Friday, but if they had the party after wards and Lily did not know what to expect. Knowing that Abaddon and Jez were throwing it meant that were would be drinking and most likely sex after wards but what was going to be the rest of the party. What would Gabby being doing? Would Lily have to stay away from Abaddon so Gabby wouldn't find out that she was with a demon? Did Lily even want Gabby to know that she was with a demon?

"It is late Abaddon. I think it is time to return home. I will see you later today at school and at the party." Lily said getting off the ground. She didn't know if she was going to be sleeping tonight, but she did know that she would be doing some heavy thinking in her bed.

"Okey," He answeread "See you later." he said as he leaned down to kiss her softly, savoring the moment as much as he could, he wasn't sure how their interactions would be the following day and he wanted to take this moment to be with her in the most comfortable way possible.

He wasn't sure what was waiting for him tomorrow, with the party and Lily there and Jez trying to protect him and Lily's friend around but he liked chaos and surprises and crazy moments so he didn't thought it would be too bad, he actually thought he was going to have a bit of fun.

Lily went back to her house and crept into the house, thankfully not waking anyone from sleep. This was way later than she had expected to be out. She was thinking that Abaddon would could soon to tell her he wanted to be with her or he wouldn't be coming at all and she would have come home and hour earlier in tears. As soon as she rested her head on her pillow she was asleep. She only had one dream that night, and it was not a pleasant one. She saw, from Cara's eyes, her pushing Abaddon and Jez away. She was telling him she didn't care for him, that she was only playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.