Heaven and Hell (Fujoshi*Girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The party was going great, half the school was there and everyone was wasted, a pretty successful way to start the year if you asked Abaddon, particularly if you considered it was quite early. He was getting a beer when he heard the bell rang and decided to open. To his immense surprise it was Lily and another angel.

"Hey." He said, surprise thick in his voice.

Lily wished one of her friends had come with her, but she was also glad they didn't. She was also thankful that it had been Daniel who had opened the door. The surprise in his voice made Lily laugh a little.

"I'm sorry to take you away from your party, but can we talk?" She asked. She had told him eariler day she didn't want to talk with him, and now she did. He was probably confused about her actions.

Abaddon was a bit startled by the sudden change in attitude of Lily but he wanted to hear her out. He looked behind him to make sure Jez wasn't anywhere near; he would probably kill him for leaving a party to talk with an angel.
"Sure, come on, let's go for a little, you can't really talk in there, he said pointing behind him.

Lily had not intended to have a full conversation or anything. She wanted to apologize and get home.

"Oh no, this won't take long. I just wanted to apologize for what I said today in scenice class. It has made me feel guilty since I have said it." Lily said. She didn't know what else to say. She looked down at her feet, not sure what was going to happen.

"Don't sweat it" Said Abaddon with a smile, for some reason he would have wanted her to stay longer, for some reason. "you can come in if you want, keeping watch and whatever." He knew she would say no but he wasn't sure what else to say, that was a new and unnusual feeling for him, he always had a smart responce in hand.

Lily opened her mouth to reject, but something in her told her not to. She couldn't explain it. It just made her want to stay at the party, or more accurately around him.

"Well, considering you have a beer in your hand and everyone at this party should be underage, I will stay to make sure nothing happens. As you said, I should keep watch."

Abaddon smiled, he guided her to the kitchen where there was less noise, carefully avoiding Jez, he didn't want him messing around with Lily... which was weird to say the least. Any way, he would find out sooner or later, a few minutes of him not knowing something wasn't really a big deal.

"So, do you want something to drink?"

(Sorry that i didn't post yesterday, my day was crazy)

Lily was lead through the house as if Daniel was avoiding someone. Wouldn't he want his friend to see that was corrupting a angel? Or at least that's how Lily was feeling about it. This was party that had no class to it, it was raw human desires and temptation from demons. If she had her way, she would send all these humans home but she could smell the aroma of alcohol and knew most of the humans were already drunk.

"If you have something nonalcoholic." Lily answered. She watched the humans party with each other. It was much different for angel parties. She wondered if she could use these interactions in one of her stories.

(That's fine.)

"Umm... we might have water somewhere" he found a water bottle and passed it to her. "So, none of your friends wanted to come?" He was so bad at small talk... well, unless you counted the times in which he was getting something out of it.

"No, coming to a demon party made them worry. However, I couldn't seem to get you off my mind so I needed to come." Lily said staring at the water bottle. She did not like that all they had to drink was alcohol, but then again it never did effect a demon or angel body for that matter the same way it did with humans.

Lily then realized what she said and looked at Daniel with a fierce blush. "I meant I couldn't stop thinking about you. The conversation we had, nothing to do with you really, I just felt guilty about being rude to you, saying rude things. I care nothing for you, I just..." Lily actually bit her tongue, finally getting herself to shut up.

Abaddon laughed. "Don't worry, I realize you weren't declaring your undying love for me, although that would have been fun, I've never actually been with an angel." He liked this girl, she seemed like the type of person you didn't have to try hard to embarrass. God he couldn't wait to see what was going to happen with this angels for the rest of the year.

Lily knew she was red right now. How could he actually joke about an angel and a demon being together? "As if I would love a person like you. We are only partners, and that is it. I mean partners for school purposes, like in science." Lily turned her face away, to embarrassed to continue to look at Daniel. What was making her talk like a bumbling idiot?

"You know, I had told my friends I would only be gone long enough to talk with you. If I stay any longer they might worry something has happened to me. I will see you tomorrow in lit class." Lily then hurried to the door, accidently bumping into Jaz as he came into the kitchen. She said a quick apology before walking out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jez looked at Abaddon with a very confused look on his face.

"What was that about?"

Abaddon had quite the smile on his face, that reaction had been priceless. "She showed up, I invited her in, she said something silly, I made her embarrassed and she ran away"

"And you didn't tell me?" Said Jez, fake hurt on his face. "It was my idea to invite her in the first place and I didn't even get to see her blush? What a friend I have."

He smiled. "Oh I'm sorry, I'll be sure to tell you if another angel comes knocking on our door" He said while walking to the kitchen door, he gave Jez a small push as he walked past him, which started a chase that culminated in about three small fights and, for some happy coincidences, 6 people getting laid, including Abaddon and Jezebeth.

Lily was completely embarrassed. How could see ever show her face to that stupid demon again? She knew that when she did see him again, he would be constantly trying to get the same reactions out her as he did tonight, and she knew she would act like he wanted. She knew she blushed easily. It wasn't her fault.

However, what stayed on her mind longest was the statement he had made about being with an angel. He thought it to be fun. Had really though about being with an angel in a romantic way? No, demons do nothing for romance, it was all for lust and pleasure. However, she couldn't stop her mind from wondering.

The next day Abaddon got to school wearing sunglasses and acting quite uncomfortable. He wasn't actually hangovered, alcohol didn't affect him in the way it did humans, but everyone at the party had seen him get drunk so he had to keep the act. He walked into his lit class earlier than usual, with the excuse of wanting to escape the sun and noise, in truth he just wanted a place to think things over, it was a little ritual of his, he always did it after successful days. He pulled out his medallion and thought about all the things he'd done, getting everyone drunk and awake until 2 am on the first day of school was a huge success, he had congratulated Jez several times for the idea. He then thought about the girl he'd slept with, she was quite beautiful and had showed him a good night, she was an experienced girl which had been nice, the last few people he'd been with had all been virgins and, although it was fun to take that innocence away, it was always nice being with someone who knew what they were doing.

After all this he went back to his brief encounter with Lily, he got a small, amused smile from thinking about it, it had been so easy to fluster her, he now had some information about how she reacted to certain things, which he knew would be useful on his moments of boredom.

People started filling the room so he pulled the medallion away and put on his sun glasses.

Lily was very nervous about walking into her first period class. She had gotten to school early, with the rest of her friends, but she had seen that annoying demon in the class alone and did not want to talk with him. She decided to sit in the morning sunlight for a little while until class really began. She knew she couldn't avoid him forever, but at least she could delay the inevitable. She did not like the fact that most of the students came in with hang overs and looking like they hadn't slept in ages, but she couldn't find it in her heart to even pity them. They knew what alcohol did the human body, they should take responsibility for their actions. It was not her fault they had been stupid enough to drink. Lily mentally slapped herself for the comment. She should be so heartless to the humans. It was all the demons' fault for tainting their minds. She need to get those to demons out of the school.

Lily walked into class barely in time, which Abaddon thought was weird, she striked him as a punctual perso and that's how she'd behaved yesterday. He , for some reason, hoped she would seat besides him but wasn't counting on it, not after the way he'd treated her yesterday. Still, he smiled at her when their eyes crossed.

Lily had not intended to lose herself in the light of the sun. Thankfully she was able to get to class just on time. Many of their classmates had called out sick because of their hangovers, so there were open seats. She just picked a random seat in the center of class, however, as she was walking over her seat, her eyes meet Daniel's. She looked away quickly, hoping that a blush had not appeared on her face. She had to act differently around him other wise she would never be able to get him off her mind.

As expected she sat far from him. He was a bit disappointed, lit class was quite boing and he could have used the distraction. Abaddon actually liked reading -you could find so many human emotions in there- and that meant he had already read all of the class material, besides this teacher didn't appear to be very intelligent so it didn't seem like he was going to bring him any new, insightful things to consider. As a way to cope with boredom he decided to mess with the class by making as many stupid questions as he possibly could.

Lily was quite annoyed with Daniel in lit class. She may not have liked him but she did know that he was a lot smarter than he made himself look. He should not have been asking such stupid question. He made the student laughs, and the class go by quickly, but Lily was not pleased by his methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.