Heaven and Hell (Fujoshi*Girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Don't worry)

Jez got to Abaddon's house like they'd agreed and sat down on a sofa next to Ab.

"So, what's gotten into you? Why do you want to mess with the angels all of a sudden?" asked Jezebeth.

"They're too comfortable. This is our school, our town; I don't want them getting any ideas."

Jez lifted an eyebrow.

"Ab, it's been two days. Come on man, tell me what this is really about."

"The girl in my lit class, Lily, the angel. She's getting on my nerves, she's cocky and thinks she can just scold me like I'm a child. I want to show her what happens when you mess with me."

Jez smiled darkly.

"So you want to throw the best party ever? That will be tough, we've thrown some great parties." He said.

"I'm sure we can figure something out, I just think they simply won't come. I want them here, uncomfortable and out of their element."

"Leave that to me, we'll make them an offer they can't reject."

Gabby and Lily flew in the night sky, making sure they could not be seen in the darkness. Thankfully it was a dark night so it was easy to hide. "So what was your real reason for flying?" Gabby asked.

"What do you mean?" Lily asked, a little confused. "I wanted to fly. Do I need another yes?"

"The way you were acting today, yes. I was worried about you, we all were. We have all been to Earth before, you haven't and yet you are the one who has most contact with the demons. Have they done anything to you?" Gabby stopped Lily from flying. Not letting her go until she got answers.

"Well, that is a hard thing to answer. No Daniel has not done anything physical to me, but I couldn't say I'm un touched." Gabby just stared at her friend, demanding to know more. "I don't know what it is about him. He is an absolute annoyance, and a demon on top of that, but I can't get him out of my head. I never told you exactly why I went to that party because I had gone to see him. I had said something yesterday that made me feel guilty about so I had to apologize to him. For some reason, I feel comfortable around him." Lily gave a small laugh. She didn't realize how true her words were until she said them. Yeah, he made fun of her, but she felt like he wouldn't hurt her. He would have done so at the party if he could.

"Lily, I know this is all new to you, but please don't become a fallen. Come on, let's go home." Gabby said with worry. Lily didn't reply, she knew her friend was too shocken up to understand, she didn't completely understand herself. But she did know one thing, she was not becoming a fallen for Daniel.

The next day Abaddon and Jez got to school with a very cocky attitude and flyers, advertising "The best party ever!!!". Ab wanted to get to lit early in order to greet Lily to class so, after inviting a couple of people to the party, he went to class. There was no one there yet, which suited him just fine; he picked a chair by the window like usual but, contrary to his normal behavior, on the front row. He pulled out his medallion and played with it while he thought about the current situation for a while.

He didn't really get why this girl was getting into his nerves so much, it's not like angels were usually nice to him and he had to admit that the party thing was not only about sending a message, he also wanted to show off to this girl. He was finding himself thinking about her a lot, almost like he had with...

He caught himself in the middle of that thought. He would never let himself go there, he hadn't for hundreds of years and he was not going to do it now. He stopped his line of thought and assumed a confident posture, ready to mess with Lily, luckily for him most of the other spots in the front row had been taken by some particularly punctual students, the only one left was beside him, so she would have to choose between having a good spot to listen to the teacher or avoiding him. He hoped she would pick her grades over her annoyance.

When Lily walked into school that morning she calm, exhausted but at peace. Her midnight flight had calmed her down more than she thought it would and it made her happy. Now it was her friends that were on edge because of the demons. The buzz around school said there was a giant party happening at Daniel's house this weekend. It was quoted to be "The best party ever". This worried her. Was it normal for them to throw two parties in the same week. Well, it didn't matter, because she knew her friends would be wanting to stop this. This was a challenge twoards them. She knew they had upset the normality of Daniel's and his friend's lives, but this was uncalled for.

Lilly's friend started talking about things they could do for this to fail. Lily tried to help come up with ideas but nothing worked out in her mind. She ended up leaving to go to her class early. She always found Daniel there early, maybe she could get some more information about this party from him.

When she entered class she found the only seat in the front was right next to Daniel. Lily didn't know if this would be a good thing or a bad thing, sitting next to him. There were plenty of seats open in the class, so it wasn't like she was forced to sit next to him. However, since she did want to talk with him she took the seat next to him. If she regretted the decision, she would regret it later.

Lily sat next to him, which suited him just fine.

"Hey Lily." He said with a charming smile. "How's my favorite angel doing?" His voice was sweet and kind, he wanted to act frinedly, it was nice to do that while bragging and chalenging angles, besides, just because he wanted to get on her nerves it didn't mean he had to be rude, Jezebeth didn't believe in courtesy, neither did most demons, but Abaddon liked being polite, he always found it easier to get things done that way. Besides, it always annoyed people when someone polite messed with them, he didn't really undertand why.

Lily blushed lightly when she saw Daniel's smile. How could a demon such as him have such a charming smile. It seemed so sweet and kind, yet she knew the person who wore it was no such thing. She smiled back at him, making it the same sarcastic smile she saw on many humans when they were joking with their friends. Not that she wasn't saying Daniel was her friend.

"Really? I am your favorite angel? I didn't know a demon could even favorite an angel. But then again, out of my friends and I, I am the only angel you have came into close contact with. So I guess it is not much of a compliment to be the favorite of one, don't you agree?"

Abaddon's smile grew.

"Oh don't be like that boss" He said using the name she'd specifically asked him not to use. "You know I like you. Tell you what, in order to prove to you that I like you, I'm going to invite you to my party, not only that but I'm going to let myself show how desperate I am for your company. I want you to be there so much that if you don't show I'll be so devastated that I won't be responsible for the lives of the people in there. This must be confusing, you most think we never care, but let me explain, we don't want teenagers to die and we have big plans for the people at this school, we want them to be important people, corrupt politicians, white collar thieves and stuff like that. That means that, so far, no one has died of alcohol poison, no one has gotten pregnant, there's barely any people with STDs at this school and the ones that have them didn't get them under our watch. The thing is, we aren't doing this because anyone told us to, we simply feel like it, but that means that this can change at any moment. So, here's my offer, show up at my party and things will continue the way they are, but if you-you specifically, I don't care about the other angels-don't show, well, we won't give out condoms, we won't stop people from drinking too much, I might even personally claim a couple of lives." As his little speech had gotten darker so had his demeanor, he even let his eyes turn red for a second at the end and he had a threatening smile. When he made the last threat, about taking lives himself, he went back to charming, relaxed and friendly. "So, what do you say? Would you honor me and my friend with your presence? I promise you'll enjoy yourself."

Lily tried her best to try and not shake with fear. She knew she was not doing well with it but she couldn't help it. It was those eyes, those red eyes. But was scared her most was not the color of his eyes, or the fact the he could so easily threated to do such horrible things to the people at his party. No she could believe he would do anything he pleased at his parties, though it did shock her that they had been careful with the human lives, but then again he could be lying about being careful. Lily was scared of Daniel because when he talking about killing a human, and personally doing so, he had said it with that smile. How could he ever talk to easily about ending a life? She grit her teeth, and stared back at him. Her shaking now because she was trying to keep her wings unseen. He was intimidating her with those red eyes, she wanted to intimidate him right back.

"First of all, I have told you not to call me 'boss'. My name is Lily and that is how you will address me as. Second of all, I know you will not kill any of these people at your party. You said you need these people to cause corruption. How can they cause that when you have killed them? Lastly, I know you do not want my company. You want my friends and I away from this school so you can ruin these human lives without fear from us. So do not try and twist my wrist with your threats. I will not do any honor to that other demon, and especially not you. Nothing I do will ever be for you. I will not be a fallen because of you." Lily turned away from him. She took a few heavy breaths trying to calm herself down. How could this demon torment her so? What pleasure did he gain in tormenting her? When she had a hold on her emotions again she said, without looking at Daniel.

"However, the reason why I am here is to protect these humans from scum like you. So my friends and I will be there, making sure that the humans will not be in danger from vile creatures like you."

He didn't like this girl's attitude, he was going to get her to respect him, and he wouldn't let her keep acting like this. However, he didn't let this emotions show, instead he gave her a flirty smile.

"Thank you Lily, we'll be honored to have you as guests." He said ignoring most of what she'd said. "The party will be on Friday at my house, I'll be sure to have some non-alcoholic beverages for you and your friends." he then got close to her "Don't underestimate me my dear, I can dispose of a couple humans and still have the rest of them do the job I have planned for them. Now, if you want me to call you by your name I expect the same from you. I am the biblical demon Abaddon, the one referred to in Revelations as The Destroyer and my friend is Jezebeth The Deceiver. Do not mess with us little girl, don't doubt my threats, I have been alive for a long time and I have claimed many lives, I don't intent to hurt you, but you better stop treating me like I'm just a reveling teenager and show me some respect, I am not known from my patience." Just then the teacher walked in, effectively ending their conversation.

Lily eyes widened at his words but she could not say anything in return because of the teacher. Even if the teacher had not come in she would not know what say to him. She couldn't concentrate in class either. She took the note she needed, but her mind was thinking about Daniel, Abaddon. How could The Destroyer be in this school, as well as The Deceiver? Her friends and she would need back up if these too were really were who they said they were. At the end off class, Lily knew she could not just run away. That what he wanted from her. She packed her stuff up and looked at him.

"If you want me to be scared of you, then I am. I am shaking to the bone. However, that does not equal respect. I will only respect those who have earned my respect, and that does not go through fear. You are a demon, and I will not respect a demon. The day I respect a demon is the day my wings turn black and I fall." Lily then turned without another word and walked to her next class. She had a lot to tell Gabby.

Abaddon walked to the men's bathroom, the way he had agreed with Jez the day before and found him at the door.

"So what'd she say?" Asked Jezebeth.

"She got into my nerves and I told her exactly who we are. She's going to the party." Said Abaddon quite seriously.

Jezebeth seemed to be in shock for a minute and then started laughing.

"Oh my god, you gave her 'The Deciever and The Destroyer' speech didn't you?" He said mockingly "You told a little angel who we are, which means you told all her friends and who knows who else. Not only that but, I'm going to assume, you did this in a speech that probably sounded ridiculous." He turned around and punched the wall. He then grabbed Ab by his shirt. "Listen to me Abaddon, I'm up for a challenge, the last couple of decades have been boring so I'm letting you do stupid things, that's what we're throwing this little party for. But listen to me Destroyer, I don't want an army of angels coming down from heaven just because a stupid little angel is annoying you, you want to tell everyone who we are? Fine, but next time, before you do something stupid, I want a warning, just like you do." He said referring to what Abaddon told him after they'd invited the angels to their last party. Jez let go of Ab's shirt and left.

Lily walked into her health class and sat next to Gabby. "Gabby," She started. She was going to tell her exactly who they were dealing with. She was ready to call a whole army down from Heaven to take out the Destroyer and the Deceiver in one go. It was all on the tip of her tongue, but it was blocked by her lips. She wanted to expose Daniel for exactly who he was. However, she couldn't.

"What is it? Were you able to get any in formation out of that demon in your lit class about their party? What was his name again?" Gabby said, looking at Lilly inquisitively. Lily opened her mouth to reveal all that she had learned about the party, but again something held her back. She couldn't explain it.

"His name... His name is Daniel, and I was not able to get a lot out of him about the party. But we have been invited like we were to the last one, and he insisted on my presence. I will be going whether the rest of us go or not." Lily said, finding her words a little confusing, but not untruthful. She was going not matter what, not because she was an angel and she needed to protect the humans. Not even because Abaddon had threated to kill if she wasn't there. She was going because she wanted to go/

After his fight with Jez, Abaddon walked into his next class like a zombie. He grabbed his meddalion and looked at it, lik reaally look at it, he hadn't done that in a long time. All sorts of memories came flashing back, memories from the last time someone had gotten into his nerves the way this angel did. Even though he hadn't said it, he knew Jez was also thinking about that, about... her, they might be demons but they cared a lot about one another, they were like brothers and Abaddon knew Jezebeth didn't wan't him to get hurt.

And all of this came back to the angel, Lily. Why in hell did her opinion matter so much? Sure, she was bossi and a know it all but he'd faced worse, why was he so worried about getting her to respect him? Fuck, why is she taking over his goddamned, stupid head like this? Good nows was, they have biology together, he needed to talk to her, about anything, forget this stupid idea and go back to being himself. He promised a long time ago that he wouldn't let anything like this happen again and he was going to keep that promise.

He put away his medallion and went back to being his ussual self, he wouldn't let this angel mess with his head.

At lunch time, Lily walked in with her friends like she did everyday, and they all looked at the demons hanging out with the humans like they did everyday. But this time things were different. As Lily's friends went over to their normal seats, Lily herself walked over to the demons. She was a little shaky, but she need to talk with Abaddon and she couldn't wait for biology.

"Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude and interrupt. But Daniel can I just speak with you out in the hall for a few seconds. It won't take long." When she saw him nods and get up, she headed out of of the café. She knew he would follow her, she had come to him and requested a word, how would he be able to turn her down.

When she heard him come into the hallway behind her, she turned around to him, and almost scared herself. She hadn't realized he was so close. Their faces were almost touching. She stared wide eyed into his eyes, then without really knowing why her eyes made a quick glance at his lips then back to his eyes. Lily knew her face was bright red, but at that moment she couldn't really think. She took a step back, making more distance between them and looked at her feet.

"I just wanted to tell you, I did not give away your true self or your friends to any of my friends. I believe you would have told your friend that you had told me. I cannot be sure if you would be worried about me knowing, thinking about what I would do with such information, but whether you were or not, I will not use this information unless nessassary."

Last edited by a moderator:
Abaddon was sitting at his usual table when Lily told him that they needed to talk. Jezebeth looked at him like he wanted to kill him but he went anyway. Lily stopped suddenly and they were standing just a couple of inches apart, he could practically feel the heat of her blush. When she looked at his lips he felt like his heart would stop... If it could.

"Tha... Thank you" he stuttered after she told him she hadn't said anything about him and Jez to her friends. The closeness had brought up way too much feelings. "I... So are you going to the party?" What was wrong with him? He wasn't the type of guy to stutter. Besides, what kind of question was that? He knew she was going to the party, he hadn't given her a choice. He felt like a fuking idiot, he was behaving like a stupid teenager, he was a feared demon, not a kid with a crush. He just wished he could stop finding ways in which this was similar to when She was around.

Lily looked up at Abaddon, and smiled. It almost made her calm, knowing that he was shaken up too. "That sounds as if I was given a choice." She smiled and laughed a little. It seemed weird to be laughing in his presence but right at the same time which just made it feel more weird. "Yes, I told you I would be coming. I'm not so sure about the others, but then again you said you only cared if your favorite angel was there." Lily smiled before going back into the café.

When she sat with her friends, she tried hard not to think about she had said. Why had she teased him like that? She had not meant to say such words, they just slipped out. How was she even going to work with him in biology?

Abaddon stood there for a minute with a stupid little smile, she liked her teasing him. He then whent back to his table and pretended that everything was fine, he jocked and fooled around and, when asked about his little meeting with Lily he just made up a lie about biology class. Jezebeth looked at him like he was going to kill him all during lunch.

After lunch Jez cornered him in the hall.

"Listen to me Abaddon, I don't care what you want to do or what you want from this girl, but please, don't do anything stupid, I don't want to die..." he hesitated for a moment "And please take care of yourself, you've already done this before and I don't want to loose my best friend." Jezebeth left to his class and Abaddon walked into biology.

He was just in time for class so Lily was there, he stood at the door for a second, and then sat down next to her.

Lily didn't know what to say to Abaddon when he came into class. What was there to say? Should she apologize for the comment she made, the tease that she had no real intention of doing? But then again, he always teased her when they talked, couldn't she do the same to him? Was it okay to be teasing him at all? Lily tried her best to push the thoughts out of her head. She did not need to think about it right now, they were in class.

"Okay, everyone." The teacher said. "This lab will be done in parts, and will be done completely by Friday." He then went on to explaining about the lab and everything they needed to do on this day. Lily took notes, making sure she would be able to completely this whole part without wondering what to do next. However, she found herself looking over at Abaddon ever now and then, hoping he didn't notice, and staring at his lips. So what if she had been so close to him a while ago that a little push would have connected them. She was not going to get that close to him ever again, but that thought made her sad. She didn't know what was going on with her.

Abaddon decided to actually pay attention to what the teacher was saying, but he found it dificult to consentrate with Lily looking at him, she was looking at his lips and he wondered what she was thinking. The teacher stopped giving his explanation and they started working on the project. After a couple of minutes he put his hand on his pocket and touched his medallion, which made him want to talk.

"Lily, how old are you?" He didn't really know all that much about her and he had to start somewhere. "Like, really, not whatever you're saying to the humans, although they might bee the same, I don't really know how old angels have to be before coming to earth." he was rambling, he hoped she didn't notice.

His words surprised her. Did he really care how old she was in Heaven? No, this was just something so he could call her a baby. But she was in compaired to him who had been around centuries. "I am seventeen in the eyes of humans, but I have lived a total of five hundred summers in Heaven. It is when an angel has lived at least three hundred summers that they are aligably to come to Earth. And please, do not ask as to why I have survived two hundred summers over the acceptable time. It is a story I do not wish to tell in a human school."

Lily did not know what she would openly explain such things, but she had. It wasn't like she had reveled so dark secret, she had refused to do so in school. If she was ever to tell anyone, which would be against the High Council of Angel's direct orders, she would make sure to do so only when she knew when no one but the person she was telling she would hear. She would never revel that secret to anyone, not even Gabby. It made her guilty to keep such a thing from her childhood friend, but the council knew what they were doing and she trusted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.