Hawthorne Academy of Fine Arts || Will you survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
¢™Infinity™¢
Infinity smiled as she finished her outfit. She looked on the mirror and fixed her beanie, as she walked over to open the door for Shine. Knowing that Shine and Kat would want to start shit at the party, she was kinda prepared for it. There would probably be cat fights and stuff like that. "Hey, girl. You look nice, love the outfit." Infinity smiled. She was somewhat excited for the party; she hadn't been to one in a while, so she hoped it would be amazing.
@Prince Dragomir

Last edited:
Reactions: MadKingJai™

{ o u t f i t }

"That's a cute outfit" Katerina told Infinity as she sat on her bed, strapping her heels on. Katerina had a relatively short stature, standing some inches above five feet, so she absolutely loved wearing heels. Not only did it make her look taller, but her legs look longer too. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror, perusing her outfit and approving it. She splashed on some perfume and then rummaged around her suitcase, looking for her bottle of Malibu. She smiled as she found it neatly hidden inside one of her bags. Just then there was a banging on the door and Kat laughed as Shine's voice was heard. Infinity then opened the door and Katerina let out a whistle. "Woah girl, you look hot, you'll definitely break necks tonight" Kat reached for her car keys. "Tonight will be awesome, are you gals ready start some shit?"

@Prince Dragomir @Little_Ghost98

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
¢™Infinity™¢
Infinity smiled and looked at her roommates outfit. "Thank you so much girl, I like yours too. You're finally taller than me for once." She giggled. Barefoot, Infinity was about 5'7, so she didn't really wear heels a lot. It was mostly high tops and combat boots. "I'm ready when you guys are, this should be a very interesting night." Infinity smirked, she wasn't exactly sure what shit she could start at the party tonight, except maybe flirting with one of Ashton or Lindsay's boy toys. But if she did that, there would surely be a fight.
@Cherie @Prince Dragomir

Trent G. Weatherly
Trent smiled at her, he walked to the bathroom. She started to spray his hair. Trent started to choke. "Damn, Lins. You don't need to kill me to get my hair perfect. Everything about me is perfect already." Trent laughed. He picked her up and sat her on the sink top. "Now let me do you hair." He smirked, moving in for a kiss. Then the door bell ringed. "...There here..." He said in a creepy voice.
Jax Savage
"Wow a girl who know's her car, that's sexy." Jax was really impressed at how Ashton knew cars. He opened the door for the sexy blonde. He got in the driver's seat. "By the way you look sexy as hell." He smirked at her, starting the car. He got the address from Ashton a few hours ago. "Lindsay seems like a cool chick, I bet the party is going to be insane." Jax drove to Lindsay house, his eyes went wide. "Woo...this is where she lives, nice." He laughed getting out the car and helping Ashton out. They got to her front door, Jax rang the door bell. He didn't know if they could just walk in or not, maybe Ashton would know. "So should we just walk in? You two are like sisters, I just rang it just to make sure."
Seven Matthews
"Uhhh...what do you mean you wish you could actually see?" Seven was confused at Iris' comment. Seven got a little closer, he looked at Iris' eyes. They had a blank stare and were glazed over. Seven covered his mouth in shock. He tilted his head to side, while his scarf came undone. "Your blind! That explain's everything." Seven thought back to everything that had happened. Why Iris was behind Starbucks and he didn't know he was behind Starbucks, why he wanted Seven to hold his hand and the whole outfit thing.

Seven eyes grew big, now he would never see his outfit. Seven shook his head, he came back to reality. He grabbed Iris' hand. "Well, your still cute, so come on." Seven grabbed Iris' hand and walked to his car. People have called Seven shallow, but he wasn't that shallow. At least Iris was welling to let Seven style him. Seven would just be his eyes for the night then. They made it to Lindsay's house. Seven thought back, did his friends know before he did? Seven just sighed and helped Iris out of the car, getting to the front entrance. "Hey Ashton and...Jax." Seven said with a flirty voice.

He then cupped his hand over his mouth. He mouth the words, "Did you guys know that Iris is...blind?" Seven looked back at Iris, he put his hand down, he was blind he wouldn't have seen what Seven said. Seven saw Jax laugh and cup his mouth, he said yes and then smirked.
Shine Matthews
Shine walked into the room, seeing Kat and Infinity. "Wow you two look like hottest things in the universe." Seven laughed and then she started to show off, she did a punk rock pose, with her pinky finger and her index finger on her cheeks and her tongue out. "Thank you, I know everyone is going to either love me or hate me. Those snobby bitches are going to hate me." Seven smiled at Kat, they were ready to mess shit up. "Let's go make them really hate us." Seven walked out the door with Kat and Infinity on both sides of her, making it to Kat's car.

Katerina walked with a smile on her face as she walked with Shine and Infinity to her car. "You know guys, I'm planning on drinking tonight so one of you will be the designated driver whenever we decide to come back." Katerina said as unlocked the car when they got closer and slid into the drivers seat. She arranged herself in her seat, checked her mirrors, put on her seat belt and plugged her phone to the AUX cable connected to the radio. Katerina pressed shuffle and a song started playing. As she turned on the car, she absentmindedly sang to the song. They got to Lindsay's fairly fast, seeing as Katerina drove fast. She parked the car beside a few others in the street and quickly got out. She smiled excitedly at the others and linked her arms with Shine's and Infinity's as she began walking inside Lindsay's house.

@Prince Dragomir @Little_Ghost98

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
$~Liberty~$
original (1).jpg
Liberty had finally gotten to Hawthorne Academy after packing her huge amount of clothes, handbags, shoes and other things then heading back to Hell. She wasn't too excited to leave the beautiful sandy beaches of Hawaii to come back to a place like this where she had the potential to be kidnapped, but at least she got back just in time for a party! Considering she had gotten all of the Twitter notifications that HA_Hag had sent out, Liberty knew that Axel and Rose were dating, which she approved of considering that they were a really cute couple. She gave Roselynn props for going after the captain of the swim team. Twitter was the number one way that the students of HA got in touch and knew anything and everything that was going on at the academy. It was the reasons he knew that Lindsay was throwing a party, and she knew that she just had to go. Before she left Hawaii to come back to Hell, she made sure to take a shower and throw on one of her best party outfits. Although she didn't want to go back to school, Liberty was really excited to see her friends and come back to the best week of Hawthorn Academy ever. She had decided to text a few people before leaving for the party. She pulled out her phone to text Trent and see if he was at the party yet. What's up buttercup. I hope you missed me while I was gone, because you'll definitely be seeing a lot more of me. Are you at Lindsay's yet? Can't wait to see you there ;) Xoxo QueenLiberty. Liberty smiled and put her phone in her purse, then made her way to Lindsay's house, which she was really excited about. She was excited to see all her people and go crazy at a party. She knocked on Lindsay's door, hoping to see an amazing party filled with people and drinks. "Hello there boys and girls, Queen Liberty Oliver has finally arrived and the party may begin." She giggled.

Last edited:
  • Love
Lincoln
Lincoln sighed, he didn't want to go to the party, he would just want to listen to music, write lyrics and maybe play a little on the guitar, besides he was already told by Cocky mcasshole that he was going to get beat if he went there, but on the other hand it would be good to get out of this dorm, and Quinton, Jake, Nico and Destry would be there, so at least it wouldn't be terrible. Lincoln got into the passenger seat, as he put on his seat belt Hayden told him that he would half to tell her where the house was. "Yeah sure, first you have to go down the street and take a left, I'll tell you more as we go."

@CelestialCellar

Lindsay was completely breathless. She'd been unofficially involved with Trent for a couple of months, but they hadn't actually done anything yet --- even though people talked a lot about Lindsay being a slut, she was the only virgin in her household. Furthermore, she hadn't even actually kissed Trent yet. Her heart sank as the door bell rang, interrupting their moment.
So close. Lindsay slid, from the counter, smiling at Trent sheepishly as she exited the bathroom. She took the stairs two at a time down into the spacious entry way, opening the front door.
"Ash," Lindsay moaned, "Why did you ring the door bell, you could've just walked in!" Grabbing Ashton by the arm, Lindsay dragged her inside flashing a brief smile at her date. "Trent just almost kissed me. And then the doorbell rang." Lindsay's voice was soft, as she whispered in Ashton's ear, trying not to let Jax overhear. "You look stunning, by the way. I love your dress. I've got some ear rings up stairs that you should wear --- they'd match it perectly."
Lindsay lead Ashton and Jax upstairs where Trent was still waiting. She couldn't help but smile guiltily at him again as she entered the bathroom, digging through her jewelry box until she found them.
"Here!" Lindsay handed the earrings to Ashton. "I never wear those ones, so you can keep them. C'mon, let's finish setting up before the rest of the guests arrive."

Within 20 minutes, the four of them had the kegs tapped, the music blasting, and massive punch bowls of jungle juice ready to be consumed.
"It's perfect," Lindsay purred, wrapping her arm around Trent's waist.
Lindsay stood in the door way, greeting guests as they arrived. By 8:30 the house was packed. Leaving the door open, Lindsay worked her way through the crowd hoping to find Trent again, but there were too many people. In fact, Lindsay was fairly certain that there were already more people than the year before, and it was still early.
"Hey," Lindsay approached a group of junior girls who were tittering around the punch bowl, "have any of you seen Trent?"
"No," the blond one replied with a smile that was reminiscent of Lindsay's, "but I wouldn't be surprised if he was in bed with your mother."
The girls all began laughing, and Lindsay joined them defiantly.
"It's funny you think so," Lindsay laughed, pouring herself a glass of the jungle juice and taking a sip, "because, if I remember right, she's the reason your parents got divorced, isn't that right, Erica?" Without waiting for the girl to respond, Lindsay took another gulp of the jungle juice, and poured the rest down the front of Erica's dress. "Now get the fuck out of my house, wench."
Lindsay refilled her glass, ignoring the Erica's angry shrieks, and headed up to her bedroom. Lindsay was suddenly feeling overwhelmed by the crowd, and she didn't see Trent or Ashton anywhere. She took several more gulps of the juice before collapsing onto her bed, pulling her phone out of her bra and texting Trent:
"I dunno where you went, but I'm in my bedroom."
@Tart
@Prince Dragomir

Hayden followed Lincoln's instructions, and before long, they'd reached the enormous Pittock Mansion.
"Holy shit." Hayden parked her car on the street, climbing out to get a better look at the giant house. "The view up here is amazing." They could see the entire city from where they were standing. Hayden waited briefly for Lincoln to get out of the car before leading the way up the driveway. She looked around the entryway nervously before crossing the threshold, and turned to face Lincoln.
"Are you meeting anyone else here?" Hayden had to shout in order to be heard over the music and the voices of all of the other people crammed into the house.
@Justice_20

Freddie
Freddie slipped away from his date just long enough to execute the plan. He approached the first punch bowl, dropping a handful of rohynol capsuls into the enormous vat of jungle juice. He repeated the process until every batch had been spiked. He stepped outside for a quick cigarette, throwing the empty bottle into the bushes. It would only be a matter of time before this party started to get weird, and Freddie was ready to leach as much information as he could out of these belligerent fools as he could. His phone vibrated as he tossed the cigarette butt on the ground.
"@HA_Hagg: Did you spike the drinks?"
"@************: Yep, taken care of."
"@HA_Hagg: Excellent. Omw."
Freddie shoved the phone back into his pocket and hurried inside to find his date before she got suspicious.

• Love
|Axel|
Axel smiled at Rose before wandering back with her towards the dorms. He gave her cheek a quick peck before he started to walk over towards his dorm to get changed. He opened the door to find his roommate gone, of course. He ran a hand though his hair before picking out a dark graphic shirt and a pair of ripped jeans, sliding them on. He found a grey beanie and slid that on afterwards, smiling as he put on a dog tag and completed his simple, yet stylish outfit. With a smile, he fixed up his hair, shot a wink at himself in the mirror and headed out the door, knocking on the room that Rose had gone into. "You guys ready?" He asked patiently.
@Poisoned Rose

~:Anna:~
Anna sighed as she looked at her phone, seeing that the party was going to start. It was already a big enough shock that Rose had started dating Axel, and she hadn't even told her. What was worse is that she didn't want to go to the party, but she knew that just facing the fact that her best friend would probably be scoffed at and teased, she felt like she needed to go. But what was the point of trying to defend her if Axel already was? She let out a deep sigh, texting rose. ~Really want me to go to this party? Honestly, with what I did earlier, Lindsay would not be happy with me~
@Poisoned Rose

¢™Infinity™¢
6fe8982f310afc079f2dc4dc1ec7328a.jpg
Infinity laughed as they walked into Lindsay's house, seeing how amazing the party was already, but it definitely did not compare to the parties she went to in Miami, but it was a start. She had seen a lot of hot guys and girls, but she wasn't really looking for a hookup. "Hey so I know you wanna drink, but so do I so who's gonna drive if all of us drink?" She yelled at Kat and Shine over the music. She didn't really drink at the parties she went to over the Summer considering she wasn't around any people she knew, so she was kinda excited to drink, even though she didn't drink all the time. "But just in case I have to drive, I won't drink until we know something for sure." She smiled, looking around for someone to mingle with.
@Prince Dragomir @Cherie

Destry passed the bottle back to Quin, looking down at his phone as it vibrated.
"Hey, dude, Kat's here. I'll be back in a while." Shoving his phone in his pocket, Des pushed his way through the crowd toward the front door. He finally made it out of the packed living room into the entry way, and he spotted her across the room. She was with Shine and Infinity, and none of them were looking his way. Creeping along the wall, Destry snuck up behind her, wrapping his arms firmly around her waist.
"Kitty Kat!" He shouted, lifting her into the air, and twirling. Her dangling feet knocked the drinks out of a couple of girls who were standing near by, but Destry didn't really care. "Seriously, next time I go road tripping over the summer, you're coming with me. I feel like it's been forever. Like, I think your hair got longer since the last time I saw you, and that's fucked up." He set her down and flashed a smile at Fini and Shine. "Sooooo.... Time for drinks?"

@Cherie @Little_Ghost98 @Prince Dragomir

Katerina frowned when the driving problem came up. When Infinity offered not to drink until they came up with something else, Katerina sent a grateful smile at her. "
Would you? Thank you!" Though then she shook her head a little "Oh, but if you want to drink, you totally can. I mean we could get a cab or maybe ride with somebody?" She shrugged "Let's just leave that for later and enjoy the party" She said as she felt her phone vibrate. She quickly fished it out of her bag and smiled as she saw Destry's message. After sending a quick reply, she put it in her short's back pocket and looked around to spot where Destry was.

Katerina let out a squeal as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist as she was twirled in the air. She laughed as she was set down and looked at Destry. "Des! Fuck, you scared me man" She exclaimed as she hit him in the arm and ran her fingers through her hair in an attempt to fix it. "As long as we go where the available hot guys are, I think we totally should! My vacation sucked, had to go with some uncles up there in northern Russia and you know the only thing that's good there? Vodka." She let out a frustrated sigh as she remembered her vacation. At the mention of drinks, Katerina brightened up and opened her bag to show the others "I brought some Malibu if you guys want some. It's not too strong but you can mix it with some punch and it'll have a nice enough flavour."

@CelestialCellar @Prince Dragomir @Little_Ghost98

Shine Matthews♦
Shine was definitely not planning on staying sober at the party. Thank God for Fini taking the DD. "Thank's Fini, next party I will be the DD." Everyone could tell that Shine was half lieing, but at least she said it. When Destry came behind Kat, Shine laughed. Destry was cute and everything, but Shine and Destry would be like Bonnie and Clyde, on Acid. Even Shine wouldn't take that risk. "Hey Des...Yeah let's get fucked up!" Shine grabbed Kat's, Des' and Fini's hands, moving to the drinks. Tonight was bound to be chaotic and Shine would be the ringleader of the chaos.
Trent G. Weatherly®
Trent was downstairs with Mike, the Running Back of the football team. "Trent! Lindsay is really falling for you, you and her are like the King and Queen." Trent grinned at Mike. "Yeah we are. I wonder where she's at." Right after he said that his phone buzzed, it was from Lindsay. "Mike, I'll see you later." "Alright dude...Have Fun!" Trent waved him off and went to Lindsay's room. "Well, now where alone...now what?" He said jumping on her bed, smirking.

Ashton

Ashton's blush grew at the compliment, but she maintained her confident exterior. "Thanks!" They drove in silence for a bit, making some small talk as they made their way to Lindsay's house, and Ashton could already hear the music jumping out of the house. She walked up to the gorgeous mansion and laughed quite a bit when Jax rang the doorbell, and was about to just walk in when the door opened and she was greeted with Lindsay. She allowed herself to be dragged inside, flashing a smile at Jax, and looked back at Lindsay. "Trent just almost kissed me. And then the doorbell rang." Lindsay whispered, Ashton's eyes widening a bit. "O-m-g! Ugh, I totally ruined it. But I'm sure you guys will get some alone time soon." She winked and rushed upstairs with her, giggling some as they chittered away about Trent. Upon arrival, she waited for Lindsay to find the earrings, leaning against the countertop. "I never wear those ones, so you can keep them. C'mon, let's finish setting up before the rest of the guests arrive." After going back downstairs and finishing arrangements, Ashton looked around for Jax. She found him after a few minutes of searching, and linked her arm with his. That's when Seven and Iris appeared, poor Iris's cheeks a flaming red. She could only stiffle a laugh when Seven mouthed the words, and nodded. Who couldn't notice? Iris was currently staring at the space beside her. Ashton shrugged and turned back to Jax."Babe! Let's go dance. Besides, I did allow you didn't I?" She winked, pulling him towards the crowd of dancing teenagers.

Iris

Iris held his breath as an awkward silence drifted between them, until Seven asked questioningly, "Uhhh...what do you mean you wish you could actually see?" Before Iris could reply, he felt Seven move closer, feeling his eyes look over him curiously. Iris's cheeks were bright red, and he bit his bottom lip. "Haha.. yeah.. sorry I didn't tell you. I thought you'd think I was a freak or something." He sighed softly, then held back a gasp when Seven grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door, Iris following behind like a lost puppy. Once finally exiting the car, they entered the house that had loud music blaring and people hanging out. Apparently they'd come across Ashton and Jax, so Iris just stood there as they chattered for a bit, until a silence followed. Iris could tell they were either mouthing things or just....being weird? He shrugged it off and moved closer to Seven as a group of giggling cheerleaders moved passed them, one of them whispering, "Looks like Seven got a new toy. Wonder how long it'll last." He frowned, turning his head towards the direction of the girl's voice. "I'd like if you didn't refer to me as an 'it'. And Seven's a nice guy. He's sure as hell much better company then you could be." The female must have scoffed, because a somewhat of a displeased gasp escaped her mouth. "Whatever. Also, I hope you know Seven's gay. So a girl like you shouldn't get her hopes up." Iris blushed heavily--damn that quirk of his!--and set his jaw stiffly. The group of cheerleaders laughed and walked away, leaving Iris pondering what his face looked right now. He hadn't seen it in years, afterall. Had his looks grown more feminine? Iris frowned again.

Jake/Nico

Jake hopped out when Quinton pulled open the door, Nico following after her. The music was crazy loud, and Jake found herself swaying a bit as she cracked a grin at her brother, Nico ruffling her hair and stepping away as she cast an angry look at him. She leaned up against the car and watched as Quinton and Destry pulled out bottles and a black backpack, already liking where this was going. "I nominate Nico as designated driverrr!" Jake said in a sing song voice, sticking her tongue out at him. Nico just shrugged, not really planning on drinking too heavily tonight anyway. Really, he was just going to try and hang out with Lincoln and give Jake and Quinton some space. Jake and Nico followed after Quinton to the front door, waving to a few people they knew, and letting out some whoops of excitement. Who didn't like a party as big as this? Jake moved forward when Quinton called for shots, and Nico took the bottle Quinton handed him, taking a small swig and coughing slightly. It burned his throat a bit, but he took another swig before handing it to Jake, who seemed to handle her alcohol better then him. She took a big swig, swallowing it with ease and passing it on. Jake smiled and eventually just shed the jacket completely, no longer caring. She knew she rocked the croptop she had on, so why not embrace it? Nico moved on through the crowd and went to search for Lincoln, winking at Quinton before he went as he looked back at Jake, then walked off. Jake was beckoning Quinton over to a somewhat less crowded area--she didn't want to bump into someone and freak out--and gave him a dorky smile as the music was cranked up.

Lindsay sat up when Trent entered the room. She'd finished her cup of punch, and was holding a bottle of Goose that had been stored in the mini fridge across her room. She hadn't actually had that much to drink, but she felt unusually intoxicated.
"Trent!" she squealed as he hopped onto her bed. "I found you!" Her words were already somewhat slurred, and she felt dizzy. "I dunno what all is in that punch, but it's strong." Lindsay buried her face in Trent's chest.
She didn't remember buying that much alcohol into the Jungle Juice, but then again, she'd let Ashton and Jax mix it together, so they may have added something of their own.
Oh well, it did the trick.

@Prince Dragomir

Destry hooked his arm around Kat's waist.
"The only hot available guy you need in your life is this guy." Destry winked dramatically, tugging the Malibu from Kat's hand and pulling her toward the punch bowl.
"Alright, drinks for the ladies," Des said, pouring the rum into three solo cups and topping them off with Jungle Juice. Destry passed the cups to Kat, Shine, and Fini before preparing his own.
"So," Destry took a sip from the solo cup, "are you ladies staying the night too? We brought tents."
The LeChance household owned a huge amount of property, including several hundreds of acres of wooded land. Traditionally, many of the party-goers camped over night in this area, after they were too boozed up to drive. The previous year, Des an Quin hadn't thought ahead and consequently spent the night outside with no shelter in the rain. So this year, they were totally prepared.
@Cherie @Prince Dragomir @Little_Ghost98

Quinton followed Jake through the crowd, taking another swig from the bottle. He was trying not to stare, but it was becoming increasingly difficult.
"Jake, that top looks really good on you," Quinton was playing with the strings on dangling over her midriff. "Wanna dance?"
@Tart

Jake

Jake arched an eyebrow and smiled, her eyes glancing down to see his fingers messing around with one of the dangling strings of her croptop. "Really now? I kinda just threw on somethin'. You don't look too bad yourself." She chuckled and moved a bit closer to him, her heels making her a bit more of an average height--that or she just looked really short compared to Nico and Quinton, and even then with her heels, she still had to look up a tad--and actually made eye-contact for a second. Quinton better feel special. "Wanna dance?" Jake smiled and nodded, beginning to sway a bit to the beat of the song, making sure to not knock into anyone.

¢™Infinity™¢
Infinity smiled and took a sip of her drink. People actually stayed the night at Lindsay's after parties? She shrugged it off, she'd probably end up getting a little too tipsy and staying the night anyway. "I'll probably stay, just don't let me get too wrecked." She giggled taking another sip. Infinity didn't always drink, but she wasn't a lightweight either.
@CelestialCellar @Cherie @Prince Dragomir

×Olivia×
Olivia had slept most of the day, so she was definitely ready for Lindsay's party tonight, she made sure of that throwing on her outfit and fixing her beanie and gauges. She looked in the mirror, admiring her good looks. "Mm damn I look good. Watch out ladies, Oliver's coming to break some necks." She bit her bottom lip and left for Lindsay's. When she arrived, she was glad to see the party was huge and everyone was drinking and being sociable. "Hell yeah, this is my kind of party! Hello ladies, you guys can stop looking for your Prince Charming, because I'm way better." Olivia chuckled and walked over to Des, Shine, Kat and Infinity after pouring herself a light drink. "Ayee, guys. How's it going?" She smiled, draping one arm around Destry and the other around Kat.
@CelestialCellar @Cherie @Prince

Last edited:
Quinton's heart raced as he looped his arms around Jake's waste. Fortunately, the music wasn't super slow, so Quinton didn't completely lose his cool. They were able to sway around playfully, without it being awkward. Quinton was careful to make sure that
"So, we should probably set up our tent's before we get hammered," Quinton commented before swallowing another mouthful of Jack. The liquid made his eyes water. "But seriously though, take a second to picture me, Des, and Nico trying to set up a tent in the dark while intoxicated."
@Tart

"Ayyyyy!" Destry shouted as Olivia joined them, topping off her drink with some of the rum, "S'good, Olivia? I was wondering when my favorite wing man was gonna join the party." Des grabbed her chin between two fingers, pulling her face closer and planting a sloppy kiss on her cheek. He was already buzzed. "Kat --- Ladies ---- be honest. Who's sexier? Me or Ollie?"
@Cherie @Little_Ghost98 @Prince Dragomir

Jake

Jake held her breath for a bit, trying to calm her throbbing heart as they playfully swayed with the music, trying her hardest not to just melt right there due to his arms around her waist. She nodded when he brought up the tents, and took the bottle to take a sip. She swallowed the burning liquid with ease and handed it back, continuing to sway with Quinton. She'd probably start to get buzzed soon, and she could already start to feel the tingly warmness the alcohol was providing. "But seriously though, take a second to picture me, Des, and Nico trying to set up a tent in the dark while intoxicated." Jake let the image surface in her head. Quinton stumbling around like an idiot, trying to tell directions but slurring the words tremendously. Nico simply just lying there laughing, shrugging in a 'whatever' kind of way. And Destry, angrily fumbling with everything, trying his hardest but getting no where. Jake leaned her head back and laughed a bit, and moved a bit closer. "Oh, god, I'd have my phone out taking pictures." She winked and swayed a bit more, taking another swig from the bottle, and eventually nodded. "Alright. Let's go. I can already feel a buzz coming on."

Status
Not open for further replies.