Hawthorne Academy of Fine Arts || Will you survive?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lincoln
Lincoln kept playing his guitar, ever since everything happened, it was the closest item he had ever had, when he ran away one year in his sophomore year, he only brought his guitar, the only item he needed. But his attention raised up to a voice beside him, Fiona, he saw her around school a lot, but they never talked. "Oh...hi." His attention went back to his guitar as he kept playing, "Wanna sit? I can move if this is annoying you."

~Fiona~
Fiona chuckled a bit, leaning back a bit. "No, you don't have to move, I just wanted to escape the party for a bit." She said, looking over at him. He seemed, distracted, upset, and she was wondering why. "You seem to have something on your mind." she said timidly, looking up at him.. She didn't like seeing people in distress.
@Justice_20

Hayden was dumb struck by the complement.
"Wait, what?" She wasn't sure about how exactly the mood of their conversation changed so quickly, but she couldn't help feeling sort of flattered when he called her adorable. "Fine. Come on," Hayden snapped grabbing Will by the hand and dragging him through the crowd of people, a subtle grin stretching across her face.
@Sashakiki

Logan
Logan's day had dragged on for hours, and then the party came; it was literally the only part he liked about the states, they knew how to throw parties. Logan was on his way in his new dodge challenger asanti, it was nice and he liked to think of it as his "baby." It was a smooth ride all the way there, and he was beyond happy about his birthday present. Pulling up he heard the music blaring from inside the house, that has to be a crazy party, he thought. Pushing his door open, he rose to his regular 5,11 height, taking off his Letterman jacket and throwing it in the back, he exposed his bulls jersey. He made sure he had his phone in his pocket, and proceeded into the house. He was right, the party was crazy from what he could tell, and he immediately smelled a drink, it smelled good to him. Logan walked throw the sea of harmonic teens, craving each other, to the drinks. Lindsay can really throw a party for sure, He smiled as he looked around and took a sip of the drink, it had a tart taste to it, but he liked it. Walking a little bit, he came into the kitchen and decided to lean up against the counter.

~:Anna:~
Anna sighed as Rose didn't reply, and she decided that she better man up and be there for her friend. She heaved a sigh and walked towards her closet, looking though her clothes. She was glad that the barf queen had left the rest of her stuff alone. She smiled and pulled out an imagine dragons shirt, and a pair of light wash ripped jeans. She grabbed a pair of black combat boots and slipped them on, putting on a gold feather necklace and leaving her blue hair up in the bun. She adjusted her glasses and created a smoky eye, adding some dark lip gloss before grabbing her room key and heading out.

It didn't take Anna long to get to the house, and yet she wanted to turn back. She could already hear the music, and she could almost smell the alcohol. There where kids everywhere, and from what she could see, someone was already getting a little busy upstairs. She shivered at the thought of what could happen, and decided that she wouldn't get punch until after she had been there for a while. Heaving a sigh as she thought about her friend, Anna opened the door, slowly walking inside only to find herself in a room full of drunk people. She groaned inwardly and started making her way though the crowd, trying to find Rose.​

Logan
Logan looked up from the his phone, to see a blue haired girl go walking past him, she had the most adorable look to her. Though she looked puzzled, almost like she couldn't find someone. Logan pushed off the counter and walked though a door way following her. She wasn't his normal type at all, but there was something. "Hey!" Logan called out "Are you looking for someone, if so could I by any chance help you find her?" He said as he jogged up beside her.
@IceQueen

Anna turned towards a voice that called to her and she groaned softly, turning her head away from the kid. He was another popular for sure, and she really didn't want to talk to him. But in the spirit of not causing a huge commotion, she just looked at him, a bit of irritation in her voice as she said "No one important. I am fine looking by myself." She said, tugging on her tank top briefly.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Will
Will laughed and followed her. He was feeling strangely happy, maybe he wasn't at good at holding his liquor as he had thought. He saw a guy that looked familiar run past him to catch up with some other girl. He was actually having fun tonight, something he wasn't used to. This was really the first party where he had been able to laugh and talk to someone that wasn't Axel. "So where are you taking me?" He asked, yelling over the music.

@CelestialCellar

Logan
Logan stopped a little before picking back up the pace with her, "Wow, I really feel you stereotyping me already." He smiled at her. "I'm not trying to cause any trouble for you, to be honest I just thought you would like help finding "No one important." Logan held up air quotes. Logan stopped a little "Besides it doesn't look like no one important, cause you are still looking for them, very intensively by the way."
@IceQueen

Anna was already annoyed with this id and she snorted, looking at the guy. "Please, I don't need your help." She said, clearly irritated. "I am not one to accept help from strangers, both handsome and not handsome." She said angrily, sweeping her head to the side. She didn't want to trust this guy, he was popular, that meant bad news for her.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Logan
Logan laughed at her, like her words actually hurt. "You know what, I tried to be nice." Logan stopped in his tracks, "What the hell is with you? I am not trying to get in you pants or anything, just trying to help you, and all you do is act like a, " Logan stopped "Sorry, but Christ all I am trying to do is be nice, and you give me the cold shoulder. Not all of us are assholes!" He looked down for a minute, "I guess I will just leave you be." And with that Logan started to walk towards the drinks again, the girl got to him for some reason and he needed another drink.
@IceQueen

Anna sighed as she looked at him, feeling a dull pang in her gut. She shouldn't have gone off on him, and now she felt bad. 'Well crud.' She thought, running a hand over her forehead. She turned back towards the guy, biting her lip before walking back towards him. She stood next to him at the punch bowl, sighing. "Look, I am not the best at talking to people." She said, patting down her bun. "But if you really want to you can help me." She said softly, looking around for Rose.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Logan
Logan looked up from the punch pull, which was heavily spiked, "Okay..." Logan grabbed her a cup and filled it, "Here take this, this way you look like you have a drink," he grinned at her, "but don't drink it unless you want to, it's spiked with the best alcohol around and you'll be...well don't say I didn't warn you if you do." Logan smiled, "The names Logan, by the way. And you are?"
@IceQueen

Anna snorted as he mentioned that the punch was spiked. "Yeah, I didn't expect any less from Lindsay, or from the fact that everyone is acting like drunk lunatics." She said, holding her cup in her hands. She was planning on drinking some, but not right this second, she wanted to be sober for a while. "Names Annabell, but everyone just calls me Anna." She said, nodding her head to the music.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

(on mobile)

Hayden didn't answer right away, instead leading Will into the kitchen, grabbing two beer from the fridge and handing one to him.
"You said you wanted another drink right?" Hayden smirked, opening the can and swallowing some of the bitter beverage. "Anyway, it's too loud out there. Wanna step outside?"
@Sashakiki

Logan
Logan smiled at her "So where have you looked, cause I have no clue how to navigate this house." He took a drink and looked at her, they seemed completely opposite, and the back lash from his so called friends was going to be huge for helping her, but he didn't care. He smiled and started to move towards the entry way "Come on lets go look." He nodded his head in the opposite direction of her.
@IceQueen

Anna chuckled, raising her cup to her lips and taking a quick drink. There was defiantly something inside the punch, but hey, she could use an excuse to get a little wild. She followed him towards the entryway, a smirk playing on her lips. "Well, if I know Princess Barf, there is bound to be a bunch of rooms around here. The girl waves her money in everyones face anyway." She said, rolling her eyes.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Logan
Logan took another sip, and laughed hard enough when she called Lindsay Princess Barf, "I take it you have no tolerance for her." Logan smile widen, "I don't really talk to her, but her parties are good." He shrugged, Walking down the hallway on the first floor, he found a small opening, stairs? He looked up the stairs and begin to climb them. "I take it you don't live in a house like this." He said as he ascended the stairs.
@IceQueen

Anna snorted, looking at him. "No tolerance? The girl shoved my bed into a corner so she could take up most of the room! It was bad enough just having to see her, but rooming with her is worse." She said, shivering slightly and taking another drink. She was starting to have second thoughts about this drink, but it wasn't enough to bother her right now. Heaving a sigh, she followed him up the stairs. "I don't like in anything as nice as this." She said, resting her hand on the rail of the staircase.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Lincoln
Lincoln sighed still playing a few strings on his guitar, he looked up at her then kept playing. "Heh, you can say that...Your best friend backstabs you, you almost get the shit beat out of and you have no one, so tell me is there something wrong." Link's smile dropped when he finished the sentence. "I'm sorry."

Status
Not open for further replies.