Hawthorne Academy of Fine Arts || Will you survive?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quinton grabbed Jake's hands, lacing his fingers through hers and pulling her through the crowded group of people, more of whom were arriving every minute. They stepped into the clear night, and Quinton couln't deny that he was already feeling tipsy. He had no idea how these tents were going to turn out. He only let go of Jake's hand as they reached his car, where he proceeded to rummage through the trunk for their sleeping gear.
"We didn't have sleeping bags," Quin admitted, "so Des, Nico and I just grabbed all of the blankets from our dorm that we could find." He handed the pile of fabric to Jake, laughing. She could barely see over the top. He reached back into the trunk, pulling out the two tents (Destry didn't specify where he got them from, but Quin had a hunch that he'd stolen them from the outdoor club), and slamming the trunk shut again.
"Okay, so let's go find a place to set up."
@Tart

• Love
Reactions: tart.
Katerina rolled her eyes at Destry's comment "You're so full of yourself Des" she said and followed him where the Jungle Juice was. As soon as the cup was in her hands, Katerina drank down the all of the liquid inside. When Destry mentioned the tents, Kat hit her forehead with her palm. "I totally did not know about that camping thing!" she said exasperatedly "Hey, if you have tents, could I stay in one of those? I think it'd be much better if I spent the night." Kat asked as she served herself some more rum and Jungle Juice to her cup and took some sips of it.

When Oliver arrived, Katerina smiled widely at her and drank from her cup, already feeling a bit of the familiar buzz taking over her. "Hi Ollie, long time no see eh?" Kat said flirtatiously. "Kat --- Ladies ---- be honest. Who's sexier? Me or Ollie?" Katerina gave a sideway glance at Destry and said "Well, I don't think I can measure you guys on looks, seeing as you're both sexy to me" She shrugged and then raised a finger "but, if I remember correctly, Ollie is a better kisser." She said with a teasing grin towards Destry.

@CelestialCellar @Little_Ghost98 @Kenz Dragomir♥♦♥™

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
xOliverx
Oliver nodded her head at Kat's comment. "Oh yeah baby! Ollie's sexy!" She smiled in victory. "I am a great kisser if any of you lovely ladies would like to test that theory." She yelled over the music and winked at Kat and Shine. Olivia was, a cocky little fuck and has been from the beginning. Her motto is "love yourself because no one is gonna do it for you." Well there was that and "I'll make your girl go lesbian." Which is a thing that she says all the time. I guess you could say that she's a little conceded. Oliver took another sip of her drink, feeling a bit buzzed before sitting it down. Considering that her mother was an alcoholic and drug abuser, Olivia didn't like to drink much, but when she did get shitfaced, she made sure she was with the right group of people and attempted to keep her clothes on.
@Cherie @CelestialCellar @Kenz Dragomir♥♦♥™

Will
Will hung around the group of jocks, more just keeping to the outer circle. Usually during these types of parties he would hang out and talk to Axel but since he wasn't here yet, and Will wasn't even sure if he was even coming. He had spotted Hayden come in with some guy and while he glanced at her briefly, he turned away quickly and looked at the floor. Feeling foolish, he went and picked up two glasses of punch and walked over to her. "Hey, so sorry for pissing you off, but i figured punch could make up for it?" He said with a small smile

@CelestialCellar

Destry's jaw dropped.
"Wait, what?!" He looked between Kat and Ollie, completely perplexed. "When did you two kiss? And where was I to watch?" He laughed lightly before ducking out from under Olivia's arm to refill his solo cup.
"Anyway," Destry said, bringing the group back to their previous discussion, "You guys can totally stay in my tent, if you want. But no pants allowed." Destry winked. The last part was a joke.
@Little_Ghost98 @Cherie @Kenz Dragomir♥♦♥™

Hayden frowned, taking the cup from Will.
"Decide that I'm good enough to mingle with now, huh?" Hayden held the cup up to her mouth, tipped her head, and knocked the entire drink back in a matter of seconds. "I've got news for you, Will," Hayden snapped, handing him the empty cup, "there are things in life that are more important than being popular, not that you would care."
@Sashakiki

Will
Will raised an eyebrow and drank his glass as well "I'm sorry for trying to be nice? Obviously you don't know how things work here so you better learn quick" He said harshly. He was just trying to be nice by giving her a drink and all but noo, she had to act like a bitch. "Yeah but seeing how being popular is the only reason i actually know anyone, It's pretty important." He said and threw the cups away. "Maybe if you actually thought for a second you would realize that i'm trying to help you. I doubt you want to start off the year being in the same boat as Rose." He said and glared back at her.
@CelestialCellar

Hayden was pissed off all over again.
"Yeah, because being surrounded by a bunch of superficial assholes is totally how I want to spend my senior year." Hayden took a step closer. Even though she was small, she could be awfully intimidating. "I really thought that you weren't like them, Will. In fact, I sort of thought that you might be better than them. Guess not." Hayden pressed both of her palms flat against Will's chest and shoved as hard as she could, however, she didn't have much to work with given her tiny build, and the force sent her stumbling backward.
@Sashakiki

~*Elijah*~
Eli had missed pretty much the entire start of school, he was busy sorting out some family "stuff" with his father. Looking down at his arm, and the bruises, he pulled down his "Obey" sweater. He was determined not to have people find out what went on in his household. He shook his head, -Get your head in the game- he thought. This was a new school year, new chances, new girls, new "love". Eli was repulsed at him self for even thinking of love, he didn't believe he deserved it with the way he was treating girls last year, acting like they were trophies to claim. He inhaled deeply, this year he had changed, some what for the better, but still he hated himself for it. Shake it off, and stop thinking of that shit, Eli looked up at Lindsay's house, he had been here almost a thousand times over the years, but yet this seemed different. Bringing him self to a standing position, he left his dodge rampage and started for the door. Once inside he saw many people, some of them he didn't mind and then he locked eyes with Infinity, if their was one person he couldn't stand in this entire school it would be her, she was what he called "trash," the funny thing was, he didn't understand why he hated her, he just did. He glared at her from a far, until some dumb ass bumped into him, Eli spun around a little to watch the kid go running of into a room. "Thanks," Eli yelled sarcastically after the guy. He turned and pushed further into the house, finding Liberty, walking up he smiled; nothing like seeing a familiar face, that wasn't upsetting. "Now why is one of the prettiest girls I know here all alone?" Eli said with a cocky grin plastered on his face, as he took a beer from some nerd kids hand as he walked by, the kid looked at him and then returned to the table to pour more.
@Little_Ghost98

♠Trent G. Weatherly♠
Trent could see that Lindsay was buzzed, or more then that. He started to play in her hair, the punch really packed a punch, because he was feeling it too. "You know Lins...your like the most prettiest girl in the world." He started to smirk, he was feeling weird, but a good weird. Trent grabbed Lindsay ad sat her on top of him. "Woops...how did you get up here?" Trent was grinning, his eyes glazed over. He leaned in and gave Lindsay a kiss. "You smell like flowers." Tonight was the night, Trent was going to ask Lindsay to be his girlfriend...if he remembers.
♣Jax Savage♣
Jax was having fun, he didn't usually go to parties. They weren't his scene, but with Ashton he was having a lot of fun. They were dancing, while everyone watched them. Everyone was wondering who was the mysterious hot kid, with the Princess of the school. "Ashton I'm going to get us some drinks." Jax went to get them some jungle juice. He brought her a cup. "We can't drink AND dance, let's go find a spot...so we can be alone for a bit." He said smirking, waiting for her to lead the way.
♥Seven Matthews♥
Seven was irritated by the bratty bitch cheerleader. She was a junior, who didn't know who she was talking to. "Hey...being a slut like you is not always fun you know. You'll be in your forties married to a pot belly drunk, if you keep acting like that." After being chewed out by Seven and Iris the brat left angry.

Seven could feel Iris tense up, the comment about him being a girl must of struck a cord. Seven grabbed his face, looking straight at him, knowing he couldn't see him. "Forget what that whore said, let's get drunk and have fun, so you can show me the Reckless Iris." Seven smiled, holding out his hand again. He then remember that Iris couldn't see it, so he grabbed Iris' hand and brought him to the dance floor.
♦Shine Matthews♦
Shine was just watching as the group was talking. Shine always had a thing for Oliver...well she had a thing for everyone. That was just Shine's way. "Oliver, one night with me and you'll be begging for more." Shine started to laugh, she then saw her brother Seven dancing with some girl...no it had to be a boy, she just shook her head. "Maybe if you get me drunk enough, I would get with you Ollie." Shine said, batting her eyelashes, holding out her cup. Shine wasn't called the Man Eater/Lady Killer for nothing.

@CelestialCellar
@Tart
@Cherie
@Little_Ghost98

~Fiona~
As the moon rose over the empty girls hall, Fiona let out a long sigh, tugging on her bun. Whoever her roommate was wasn't here, probably at that party that they where throwing tonight. She wanted to go, but she was worried. Fitting in with others wasn't exactly her specialty, and she wondered how she was even going to act normal. Though sweet, partying wasn't exactly her specialty, she felt more like curling up with a good book. But she wanted to see, everyone. Sighing, she pulled out her long dyed hair as she started to get ready.

A while later, Fiona stood in front of her mirror with her hair let down in a side ponytail, over her white loose blouse with a long thin light blue jacket over it. She wore a floral skirt with dark tights underneath, a pair of white flats. She had put on light pink lip-gloss and a bit of mascara, just to highlight her features. Fiddling with her jacket, she checked every last detail before grabbing her keys and walking out of her room.

Fiona was determined to stay less drunk that night, wanting to be able to get herself home without passing out on the bus intoxicated. She sighed, leaning against the side of the bus as it stopped at the end of the street closest to the party. She could already hear it from here, and she sighed, walking down the path. She didn't even have to knock, walking inside the enormous house full of people. Sighing, she stuck to the walls, listening to the music as she walked around silently.

xOliverx
Olivia smirked. "Oh someone's cocky. And it's not me for once. I just might take you up on that." She chuckled and winked at Shine. Olivia didn't really like many people, but the people she did like, she had a pretty solid reason for liking. She had a crush on a few girls in school, but she wouldn't classify as a womanizer. A cocky little fuck, yes, a womanizer was a definite no. "Anyone wanna dance? I mean, I suck at it, but hey it'll make you look good." She smiled.
@Cherie @Shattered♦Secrets™ @CelestialCellar
$~Liberty~$
Liberty stood alone on the dance floor, sipping her drink here and there and taking an occasional dance from random guys. She had taken a break and been standing on the other side of the room next to the drinks and snacks when a familiar face had approached her. "Now why is one of the prettiest girls I know here all alone?" She smiled and hugged Eli, who she hadn't seen since last year. "Hello love, I missed you. I just got done dancing and I'm taking a breather." She smiled. "How are you. love?" She giggled and twirled her hair around her finger, her Australian accent ringing around.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Ashton

Ashton found herself having a blast with Jax, dancing and chatting as the music pounded away. She often went to parties, got drunk, and woke up the next day on a couch. She didn't mind the attention they were getting, enjoyed it even, and sometimes even sent small smirks at the people who gawked. Ashton had quite the rebel side to her--as much as she hates to admit it--and would actually be with the misfits if it weren't for the incident in middle school. Thinking about that now made her glance down at her heavily covered wrist, making sure the scar was still nicely covered with the thick foundation and powder. With a content sigh, she looked back up quickly and gave Jax a flirtatious smile. When he came back with the red solo cup of jungle juice, she took it and laced her fingers with his, pulling him towards a less crowded area near the stairs. "Some party, huh?" She rose an eyebrow and brushed some hair behind her ear. Ashton took a small sip of the juice, her eating disorder nearly screaming at her in the back of her mind. She instead just held the cup, taking the tiniest amount of sips at times. @Shattered♦Secrets™

Iris

Iris let out a surprised gasp when Seven softly gripped his face, his cheeks of course flaring up once more. "Forget what that whore said, let's get drunk and have fun, so you can show me the Reckless Iris." Iris swallowed nervously and nodded, holding his hand softly as he was lead to the dance floor. Some guys passed by, offering drinks, and Iris eventually just caved. If this was the first party of the year, he'd outta enjoy it. He took the cup handed to him, taking a sip and instantly recognizing it as Jack. This would do the trick. If he finished the cup in a few minutes, he'd already be pretty drunk and awfully flirty. Down the hatch! Iris felt the liquid go down his throat, a burning sensation followed by a numbing warmness. He already felt giddy, a dopey smile on his face. "Care to dance?~" His voice had a flirtatious tone, and he moved a bit closer towards Seven.

Jake

Jake's heart gave an involuntary throb as Quinton laced their fingers together, leading her through the crowd of teenagers. When he let go to rummage through the car, she felt an urge to grab his hand again, but of course she wouldn't act on that urge. She took the blankets and rolled her eyes at Quinton's laughter, letting a chuckle escape her lips as well as they searched for a clear spot to set up. "Over there. There's a tree overhead as well, so if it rains or something we won't get completely soaked." She pointed to a clear area under a huge tree, that looked pretty comfortable to set up a couple tents. She lead the way and deposited the blankets on the grass, placing her hands on her hips as she took a breath. "Alright. I learned to set up a tent in boyscouts--yes, I faked being a boy--so this shouldn't be too hard...right?"

• Love
Reactions: Justin
~*Elijah*~
Elijah happily took the hug from her, he missed her and he missed like everyone here. Taking a sip of beer, which finished the cup, Eli smiled "I am..." Eli looked down and back up, Don't even think of it Eli, shut up! Eli smiled "Hell, I am hella excited to be back here lets just say that." Eli glanced around the room "I missed you guys, ya' know?" He looked down at her face, he loved the Australian beauty in front of him, as a friend of course. "How was your summer Liberty?"
@Little_Ghost98

-|Geo|-
Pound, Pound, Pound, the sound of fists hitting the bag filled the air as Geo punched the bag repeatedly. Sweat dripped onto the wood floor as the fighter shifted across the floor, sending a kick to the bag, she delivered a few more blows before backing away. Her body was drenched in sweat, and her sports bra revealed her toned muscles as she grabbed her water and towel off the bench.

Downing some of the sweet clear water, Geo sucked in a breath, having been practicing for hours. Her muscles where sore, and she could feel the sweat sticking to the back of her neck as she stood there, in an empty room. Everyone else was at a party, and here she was, sitting alone in the gym. But it was like every single day. She was never any different. She couldn't trust anyone with her life, with her secrets, it just never came. The only boys that ever saw her only wanted her for her body, which she hated. She was more that just muscle, but no one bothered to figure that out. With a heavy sigh, she went to change into street clothes.

Coming out a few minutes later was a showered, and changed Geo, wearing some nice sweat pants and a loose tank top. She ran a hand though her short hair, tossing her towel into the dirty towel bin and grabbing her gym bag. She was really hungry, and so she pulled out her wallet and headed towards the drug store. She walked inside, pursuing the shelves until she found some popsicles and she picked up a pack, paying for them before walking out. As she walked down the street, she could hear the party that was going on, and she only rolled her eyes, as she drew closer.

Quinton laughed as Jake talked about being a Boyscout.
"Well, with a name like Jake..." Quin's voice trailed off as he dumped the tent materials onto the ground. "Don't look at me like that, I was only teasing," Quinton said without looking up. He could practically feel her glaring at him. "So, come here and show me how to do this, mister tent master." Quin held out the metal rods for Jake to take, a fat smirk sprawled across his face.
@Tart

Lindsay's heart was racing uncontrollably now. Trent finally kissed her. Her first instinct was to look for her phone so she could send Ashton a text --- but that required too much effort and her entire body felt heavy. Instead, Lindsay giggled, leaning in to kiss Trent again.
"Oops," she whispered, tucking her face into the crook of his neck.
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Destry had to admit --- watching Ollie flirt with Shine was sort of hot. He smirked at Kat, glancing down at his phone to check the time.
"Cig-thirty," he told her, pulling a pack from his back pocket, choosing a cigarette, and tucking it behind his ear. "I'll be back in a few, aight? Don't leave." He leaned in, planting a sloppy kiss on her cheek, and winked as he backed away. He worked his way through the crowd of people, nodding occasionally at a familiar face here and there. Finally, Destry stepped through the door into the warm nighttime air. He lit his cigarette and, deciding that he'd pick up a couple of Kit-Kat bars down the road at the convenience store (he always bought Kit-Kat bars for Kat, then teased her about cannibalism), started walking down the long driveway.
He was only a block away when he noticed a cute girl with a pixie cut walking toward him. By now, Destry was drunk --- unusually so, given how few drinks he'd consumed.
"Geo? Is that you, Doll?" Des swayed slightly as he approached her.
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Little_Ghost98 @Cherie @IceQueen

Freddie
imageedit_12_3379165116.gif
Freddie dropped another couple rohypnol pills into one of the red solo cups as he worked his way through the crowd.
"We can't drink AND dance, let's go find a spot...so we can be alone for a bit." Freddie slipped the cup into Ashton's hand, leading her outside.
"Some party, huh?"
Freddie nodded, watching her carefully as she sipped on the juice. He was mildly surprised at how slowly she was drinking it --- usually popular girls like Ashton were more zealous when it came to booze. Oh well, he was a patient man.
He carried out the small talk for a while, as he waited for the roofies to kick in --- which really didn't take that long.
"So, tell me Ashton," he said softly, looking into her glazed eyes. "What was your life like back in California? And why is your wrist caked in make up"
Freddie reached out, gently taking her arm into his hands as he wiped away some of the make up. "I see. Not so happy after all, are we Ashton?"

@Tart

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Will
Will glared down at her "Would you rather be completely alone? I for one would rather just stick it out then be a nobody" He couldn't help but laugh when she tried to push him away but pushed herself away. "Ok, I'm not gonna lie, your actually adorable. Want to get another drink" He asked calmly. Hayden was someone that Will wanted to get to know more,and he wasn't even sure why.

@CelestialCellar

Lincoln
Lincoln was at the party, hanged out with Hayden for a bit, but decided that he had enough of this party, it was full of drunken idiots, so Lincoln picked his guitar up and walked out the door, he stopped on the bench and sat down taking out his guitar, he started to play but he was way too mad, he loved Rose, but she was with Axel, and he felt that he had enough of being used.

Quincy
Quincy waited a while for Amber to get his text, but it was already ten o clock and couldn't wait any longer, Quin walked out the door taking his keys and ran to his car, from there he drove to Lindsay's. When Quin got there he ran inside, then calling Trent's name. "Yo T!? Sorry i am late that girl Amber blew me off."

~Fiona~
Fiona sighed as she stood at the edge of the party, feeling kind of, lonely. She wasn't going to take any sort of chance with the punch, it wasn't her kind of style to get drunk. Running a hand though her ponytail, she headed towards the balcony. She could hear faint sounds of guitar, and she turned her head towards the sound. Seeing a very glum Lincoln, Fiona let out a sigh, pressing her hand to the door, she slid it open and closed it behind her, walking up to the bench and sitting down next to him. "Hey." she said softly, a soft smile playing on her lips as she looked out over the city. She hadn't talked to Lincoln much, but she had seen him around, and she didn't like to see people upset.
@Justice_20

Katerina rolled her eyes at Oliver and shook her head "As if you didn't know you were sexy already Liv" Kat turned a little and looked at Destry with an amused expression on her face. "Hmm... the right question is more like when didn't we kiss, you must have had been busy with something, or most likely, someone." When the previous subject about the camping was brought up, Katerina thanked Des and laughed at his no pants joke. She took some sips out of her cup, but decided to finish her cup later seeing as she was starting feeling uneasy already after only drinking two cups.

Katerina shook her worrisome thoughts away and jumped at the mention of dancing. "I always look good anyways, but I don't think anyone would notice, people look a bit out of it already so I don't think they will notice a little bad dancing now" She said as she started swaying her hips to the rhythm of the pounding music. Destry then mentioned something about going to smoke a cigarette and Kat nodded absentmindedly at what he said, but the buzz inside her head made it hard to concentrate on what he said exactly. She felt him plant a sloppy kiss on her cheek and then leave. Katerina grabbed the girls' hands and led them to the dance floor where she closed her eyes and lost herself into the music.

@Little_Ghost98 @Shattered♦Secrets™ @CelestialCellar

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.