Hawthorne Academy 2.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna watch mean girls now.

Reactions: HEX
I agree to you character Relationships with mine, I'm just adding a little more. Let me know if these are okay.

Marion

Infinity - Marion would get along very well with Infinity, over all Marion and Infinity are Friends - Friends
Kyden - Marion finds Kyden very attractive, this made Marion want to be friends with her, but she now share's a sisterly bond with the girl she's willing to break for something a little more - Friends
Freedom - Marion likes Freedom's personality, but she likes it from afar - Neutral
Vincent - Marion doesn't like Vincent, but doesn't mind him. Football is what makes her tolerate him, because Marion draws ties to anyone she possibly can with football. - Neutral
Kolton - Marion ran into Kolton in the hallways one day, apology were exchanged so were names. That was the last time Marion saw Kolton around the school - Friendly acquaintances
Daniel - Marion find's Daniel a cutie, not in the 'I want to date you' way' but a 'Oh My God you look so innocent must preserve it!' way. Marion would often try and work with Daniel's confidence given he's in the mood - Friends

Eli

Infinity - Eli Would take Infinitys Friendship with every fiber of his body. Thankful to have a friend like Infinity - Friends
Kyden - Eli repspects Kyden, Eli jokes around with Kyden when he's around her and often puts his hans into a heart shape and says "Love you" when he knows that he playfully offended her in any way - Friends
Freedom - Eli came off as an ass to Freedom at first when she was trying to become friends with him his exact words were "Why should a Jock like myself, be friends with such a Bitch like yourself?" Freedom didn't take to kindly to this and stormed off. - Enemies
Vincent - Eli doesn't talk much to Vincent unless it's to ask about a play or something like that, but Eli avoids him like the
Plague if he can - Neutral

Kolton - Eli has never talked to Kolton and doesn't plan on it, from kids in his classes and in the halls he's herd the name a few times, but what he's herd disinterests Eli - Neutral
Daniel - "Jock's and Nerd's just don't get along" Eli once told Daniel when he found out that he was a true nerd and walked away - Neutral

Dylan

Infinity - Dylan loves Infinity's company. Just sitting and daydreaming with her is enough for him - Friends
Kyden - Dylan adore's Kyden's confidence and has a friendly attitude toward her - Friends
Freedom - Finding Freedom very Manipulative with her looks Dylan almost instantly befriended Freedom when he could - Friends
Vincent - Dylan can't stand the constant teasing when he's around Vincent. He doesn't like it and he wishes it to stop, if Dylan sees Vincent coming he'll run. - Enemy's
Kolton - Dylan act's like a compleat and utter fool around Kolton, always trying to get him to laugh and smile - Friends
Daniel - Dylan's happy to find someone he can be nerdy with besides his brother - Friends

Jack

Infinity - Dylan seem's happy and she seems like a food person, Jack would get along with Infinity and probably rely on her to find out things that go on around the school - Friends
Kyden - Aside from Jack's brother liking her Jack goes out of his way to please her and make her as happy as any girl although he is not a girl himself - Good friends
Freedom - Jack is uneasy around Freedom, and would probably be enemy's if she wan't friends with Dylan - Neutral
Vincent - Picking on my brother? I don't think so. Jack butt's heads with Vincent because he picks on his brother. - Enemy's
Kolton - Along side Dylan Jack want's to make Kolton happy, he and Dylan become an act when around him - Friends
Daniel - No offence to Both Daniel or Dylan, but he just can't deal with all the nerd. He tried to deal with Dylan but it only got him Depressed - Neutral
Yay yay! I'm cool with these c: I shall add them to my CSes

Yay yay! I'm cool with these c: I shall add them to my CSes
Cool, I've been working on them since I stopped replying to this thread earlier tonight so since 7 or 8? I don't know but I was trying to think of the best possible things and that's what I got spending like an hour or two on them

Haha no I didn't think that but I think you can't play EU or NA together. Or they might've changfed that a while back. Which server are you on?
Oh my god I didn't see this I'm so sorry for replying now. I'm on Runetotem, and one more. I forget the name.

My apologies for any unread character relationships I'm going through and finding them all so I can update my CS's ^.^

((I accidentally hit the reply button.. .-. It's extremely troublesome to do this on a phone.))

So these are basically suggestions for relationships between my characters and yours! Feel free to make counter suggestions, deny, or accept them! ^^

@The Mernsicle
Marion Martin-
  • August Hayes: Definite enemies, if they ever met. If not, acquaintances.
  • Brayden Grey: Oh Lord, how she would scare Brayden. However, if presented with the opportunity, he'd try and befriend her!
  • Luca Amello: Luca wouldn't be able to even tolerate Marion.. He'd constantly make snarky comments at her and try and shoo her away.
I have no issues with these, Marion and August I think it would be interesting, having him as an Enemy, she would call them her arch nemesis

Marion and Brandon should be friends, how they should meet? I don't know, but Marion would often apologize for scaring Brayden.

With Lucas snarky comments Marion would easily get annoyed with him, Marion would come back with witty responses to them trying to provoke him even more though.

I have no issues with these, Marion and August I think it would be interesting, having him as an Enemy, she would call them her arch nemesis

Marion and Brandon should be friends, how they should meet? I don't know, but Marion would often apologize for scaring Brayden.

With Lucas snarky comments Marion would easily get annoyed with him, Marion would come back with witty responses to them trying to provoke him even more though.
Most of the people August dislike, she avoids but I think August would try and annoy Marion.

Hm. Let me look over their character sheets, and see what they have in common and get back to you on that. Bradyen would feel so bad for making Marion feel like that, I think at one point he'd start crying for making her feel like that. XD

I think her witty remarks would only make Luca mess with her even more. XD He'd enjoy teasing her and see her as a pet more than an enemy.

Most of the people August dislike, she avoids but I think August would try and annoy Marion.

Hm. Let me look over their character sheets, and see what they have in common and get back to you on that. Bradyen would feel so bad for making Marion feel like that, I think at one point he'd start crying for making her feel like that. XD

I think her witty remarks would only make Luca mess with her even more. XD He'd enjoy teasing her and see her as a pet more than an enemy.
Okay, so in what ways would August try and annoy Marion? would she manipulate her soundings ever so slightly so that it's a kind of annoyance that comes whenever she thinks somethings one way and it's not or kind of like the relationship she has with Luca?

Marion wouldn't apologize unless she saw him being uneasy and then she's apologize for what ever made him uneasy. If Brayden ever were to cry because of her apologizing she would continue to apologize and probably end up crying with him

Luca and Marion - I think that their relationship would be good as a "Frienemey" one. Where they truly hate each other, but their remarks are what keep them close, Although Marion may have a more 'pet' like relation to Luca Marion thinks of it like Master and Apprentice. Hoping to be like him, sly and quick with good remarks when she's older and can pick on the younger grades

@The Mernsicle
Probably one like Luca and Marion's, just in a less friendly way.

There'd just be a whole lot of tears in this relationship. ;-; That's okay. >.>

I'm not sure Luca is someone anyone should aim to be but I like it! XD IT'd be extremely interest and Luca would definitely enjoy being around Marion.

@The Mernsicle
Probably one like Luca and Marion's, just in a less friendly way.

There'd just be a whole lot of tears in this relationship. ;-; That's okay. >.>

I'm not sure Luca is someone anyone should aim to be but I like it! XD IT'd be extremely interest and Luca would definitely enjoy being around Marion.
Alright! I like the sound of these relationships! Could we maybe work on Eli's, Dylan's, and Jack's in PM? just so we don't clog the OOC

Reactions: sunflower fairy
Alright! I like the sound of these relationships! Could we maybe work on Eli's, Dylan's, and Jack's in PM? just so we don't clog the OOC
Yeah, sure! Would you mind messaging me, I have to take care of a few things in another rp. ^^

Yeah, sure! Would you mind messaging me, I have to take care of a few things in another rp. ^^
That's fine I just can't Message you right away, I'm trying to take care of a few things myself, but I will message you when I'm done

Jesus and Mariana are open for any friendships, relationships, or even enemies. Let me know.

• Eliza
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Friends. I can see the two being kinda flirty and such
    • Freedom - Enemies unless Freedom has a change of heart
    • Vincent - Enemies. She probably wouldn't like him much
    • Kolton - Neutral or friends
    • Daniel - Friends
  • Roselynn
    • Infinity - Friends
    • Kyden - Friends
    • Freedom - Enemies
    • Vincent - Enemies
    • Kolton - Good friends
    • Daniel - Friends or Neutral
I agree with the ones for Rose except her Dan would be friend but not horribly close; Eliza yes oh god yes for Kyden and her, they would flirt hard core but they would be those kinds of friends though. Kolton more of the neutral side of things like friendly with each other but not friends

Jesus and Mariana are open for any friendships, relationships, or even enemies. Let me know.
I'll PM you as soon as I can with all relationship suggestions.

Aside from that, can anyone direct me to the BB Code Encoder stuff? I found it all once upon a time and now I can't

Reactions: HEX
I'll PM you as soon as I can with all relationship suggestions.

Aside from that, can anyone direct me to the BB Code Encoder stuff? I found it all once upon a time and now I can't
I think the button at the top right corner, the one right next to the four arrows.

Nope, It was a list of everything we could use

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.