Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
*reads back through missed OOC posts*

Jaxon as Cady Heron...omfg...

And haha, as far as gay version of Mean Girls, my poor little closeted-as-fuck Jacob Smith MIGHT be Cady. xD

I'll have a better, more intro-worthy post up soon! My first one was me scrambling to do something with my characters...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
All of my intros are up, with the exception of Grant. I'm gonna be on for a while tonight if anyone needs anything, but response time may be slow. I'm gonna be packing and stuff. ^^

I'm here, I am just dinking around and waiting for replies since my creative ability to focus is zero right now

I'm like 40% packed, and I'm starting to completely freak out about leaving. T_T

Someone want to interact with one of my characters? I was going to put up another post, but it's a little awkward if they don't have anyone to interact with! Specifically, Erin and Jacob probably need interactions as Jaxon and Vanessa are heading to their rooms where their roommates already are. xD

Someone want to interact with one of my characters? I was going to put up another post, but it's a little awkward if they don't have anyone to interact with! Specifically, Erin and Jacob probably need interactions as Jaxon and Vanessa are heading to their rooms where their roommates already are. xD
I'm on and ready to figure something out. Lemme go back through intros.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Well, you definitely set up Jaxon to be intercepted by someone. And Hayden should be in the hallway of Montgomery by now, so she can run into him...
Linday is in her room, about to get in a cat fight, so she and Anna will be tied up for a while (hopefully not in a literal sense).
Val is with Justin and Brayden and will also be busy.
Destry is on his way to meet August (I think?) so he's busy...
Quin is waiting on a reply from Jake, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's totally unavailable right now.
Then there's Grant, for whom I've got only a few relationships planned so far, and haven't actually introduced IC yet.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Well, you definitely set up Jaxon to be intercepted by someone. And Hayden should be in the hallway of Montgomery by now, so she can run into him...
Linday is in her room, about to get in a cat fight, so she and Anna will be tied up for a while (hopefully not in a literal sense).
Quin is waiting on a reply from Jake, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's totally unavailable right now.
Then there's Grant, for whom I've got only a few relationships planned so far, and haven't actually introduced IC yet.
Thanks for the information, but I was just going to go ahead and have Jaxon get to his dorm room to interact with Greyson. It's the beginning of the roleplay, so it's not the end of the world. xD

Oh no, it could quite possibly be in the literal sense. You see, a lot of the boxes were long and unmarked, and you will see how that can play into the cat fight if necessary. Lindsay better watch that long lovely blond hair of hers~

*cackles quietly in the corner*

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
I'm gonna go try and make some intro posts.
ppSSHHHHOOOO~ //darts away

I will have posts up tomorrow.

I need someone to bump into Sage in the Parking Lot. Is anyone up for it?

I will have posts up tomorrow.
Just realized that this and Crimson are the first two rps are chars are in relationships in roleplays lol. Never had that before, had that with most of the people we both rp with lol.

I need someone to bump into Sage in the Parking Lot. Is anyone up for it?
I would suggest one of my chars but only one that is not busy is Artist and he's at the Honors Dorms. Maybe they could be friends and she texts him to talk, I could see them being good friends^^

• Love
Reactions: Bran
Status
Not open for further replies.