Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relationship Proposal w/ @Little_Ghost98
Imogen Rotchford ||

I'll notify you as soon as I finish her up, somewhere around tomorrow or the day after latest.

Sage Crawford ||

Infinity -
With her persona, I imagine a scenario where Sage assists her in opening up more. And like you said, they share a room together and also do have a class together (Chemistry). Close friends?

Kyden -
Sage will like her can-do attitude, I can tell you that. But other than that, I don't see these two as more than acquaintances. So yes, they can be acquaintances.

Freedom -
In reply to them being friends, they seem like they could, and Sage isn't the type to let social cliques get in the way of friendship, so friends it is. But of course, like you said only later on.

Vincent -
To be honest, Sage can never exactly hate anyone, she just really, really, really dislikes certain people. Vincent could be one of them, or they could be strangers, it's mostly up to you.

Kolton -
Strangers? I legitimately don't think these two could have any connections.

Daniel -
Ah, a fellow nerd. They do seem like they would click, so friends?

Cheyenne Alexander ||

Infinity -
They're no-groups, and they have similar interests. Friends it is.

Kyden -
Cheyenne would like her, and they could be friends, or maybe something more.

Freedom -
An accomplice of Natasha, and she's already sharing a room with her, so I don't think she needs any more drama in her life. They would be enemies, like you've said.

Vincent -
I can already hear her throwing up at the thought of him, enemies as well.

Kolton -
Friendly acquaintances it is.

Daniel -
They would be strangers, if anything. Would that be alright with you?

Note to Self:
Finish the Character Sheets you lazy ass!

I feel so behind that i haven't even posted in the IC, and i have to still make like two more characters :(

I'll be working on them right now though.

I can Die in Peace! I finialy have Marion's and Eli's sheets updated on the relationships, I'll PM everyone tomorrow if that's okay I need some well deserved sleep.

Finally posted for all five chars. Hopefully I didn't mess anything up or did something wrong lol. Since I tried to read every post as I wrote a post for chars lol

• Love
Reactions: Bran
So at first I thought Valerie and Sebastian would absolutely hate each other, but reading her over I think that they might get along fine. I don't see Bash flirting with her in anyway, unless completely intoxicated, so would you think these roomies could form a friendship?
Sounds good to me!

[warning=red]PSA: Please PM me if you are A) waiting on character schedules, B) waiting on dorm assignments, or C) waiting on your character's link to be posted in the Cast List.

Please make sure to include:
1. Character name
2. Link to CS

Today was my Friday, so I now have time to get caught up on everything and reeealllyyyy don't want to fish through 29 pages of posts to find your characters' information (I will definitely miss something if I do it that way). Thank you guys![/warning]

@Little_Ghost98

Quote:
  • Infinity - I can see the two being close friends
  • Kyden - Friends. Ky would probably flirt with her a lot
  • Freedom - Friends or neutral.
  • Vincent - Enemies
  • Kolton - Friends
  • Daniel - Friends

Huh, I like most of these. Infinity and Ky especially. Kolton and Daniel as casual friends, that could be developed further depending on their interactions, but off the bat she'd be friendly so long as they were.

As for Freedom, I think they would be more neutral at first, but I'm intending to have Harleen dabble in a way that may cause the tw of them to be closer.

And finally, I'm not against it, but why would Vincent and she be enemies, out of innocent curiosity?

4607204367_831x76.png

55b63a_5b9a02b3eead4a25820004b38ccc3abf.jpg_650

"I woke up like this."
|| G R A N T S P A R R O W Y O U N G || 15 || S O P H O M O R E || B I - S E X U A L ||
|| P R E P || ♏ || @ Y O U N G _ B L O O D ||

tumblr_inline_n1xc7awekB1rb3m8r.png

tumblr_nkeekcjAlr1rmsoypo2_250.gif
tumblr_nkeekcjAlr1rmsoypo1_250.gif
tumblr_nkeekcjAlr1rmsoypo4_250.gif

|| P E R S O N A L I T Y ||
Grant is extremely dependent on his social life. He's miserable when left alone, and as a result, he will do nearly anything to avoid sleeping by himself. He's detail oriented, meticulously organized, and likes to be in charge --- whether he's at work or at play, he wants to make the rules. His entire personality screams "confident," and it's mostly true... when it comes to Grant, he's learned the hard way that being anything less only results in failure... something that he and his sister can't afford.

|| H I S T O R Y ||
Grant and his sister, Jaelyn, grew up bouncing from foster home to foster home, finally getting emancipated before their freshman year of high school. Although he's used to taking care of himself and his sister, he harbors some serious abandonment issues. With the help of several scholarships (and some help from the state), he and his sister managed to get excepted into Hawthorne Academy... While Grant had heard rumors about the HA Hagg prior to enrolling in classes, he knew that the alternative was worse. He'd been to more foster home than he could count. He'd been separated from Jaelyn more times than he could bear. No matter what bad bad things Hawthorne Academy had to offer, Grant knew that the real world was much worse.

|| S T R E N G T H S // W E A K N E S S E S ||
Stregnths: Confident, charismatic, enthusiastic, brave.
Weaknesses: Terrified of loneliness and being alone, controlling, stubborn to a fault.

|| H A B I T S ||
He runs his hands through his hair a lot, flirts too much, fidgets too much, drinks too much... He likes just about everything in excess.

tumblr_nw7o7oBEBh1uyh6a6o2_500.gif

|| S E C R E T S ||
He doesn't want any of his current/new friends to find about his foster life.
He's hooked on cocaine and can't always function without it --- his sister doesn't even know how bad he's gotten.
He deals coke to help cover both his and his sisters school and living expenses, using an on line clothing company that he runs as a front for the source of his income.

tumblr_nww3ktv0V81rsykxqo1_500.gif

|| T A L E N T S ||
Talent: Sings magnificently. Also started picking up violin after enrolling at HA. He's still not great, but he's getting better.
Extra Curricular: Theater Club

|| S C H E D U L E ||
TBD

|| R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
xKkikD.gif

Jaelynn Young - Best friend, confidant, partner in crime, and twin sister.
Lindsay Lechance - Friends (more or less). They hang out in the same clique, even if they don't totally see eye-to-eye on everything.
August - Close friends, but they don't allow anyone to know because A) they're from different cliques and B) he's her coke dealer. (Let me know what you think, @Yandere-Chan)
Hayden- Same relationship as with August.

Last edited by a moderator:
ksubi-f15-campaign5.jpg

Anyone interested in making a twin sister for Grant? (Face Claim Pyper America)

• Love
Reactions: Bran

tumblr_npwmb5Qe3k1uug41mo8_250.png
tumblr_npwmb5Qe3k1uug41mo1_250.png
tumblr_npwmb5Qe3k1uug41mo9_250.png

fifteen || 9th grade || biromantic homosexual || delinquent || old english caucasian || freshman || 5 '7 || 124 lbs
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

jaelyn marisole young
⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
doppelganger of pyper america .
@JAE_M_YOUNG

████ personality
w.i.p.

████ history
tba .

████ strengths

████ weaknesses

████ habits

████ secrets

████ talent

████ extra curricular

████ desired classes
core class || english
english || one

core class || mathematics
algebra || one

core class || science
physical science ||

core class || history
world history ||

. . . .

electives || one
musical theory || advanced

electives || two
orchestra || advanced

electives || three
theater || intro

████ relationships

strangers ||
tba

acquaintances ||
tba

friends ||
tba

close friends ||
grant young
twin brother || confidant || partner in crime
description tba.

enemies ||
tba

████ favorite song

[spoili]
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
I can actually acces Runetotem lol. So Blizzard finally merged servers together I guess lol. But anyways msg me your char name or w/e @The Mernsicle I'll add you

I've only posted in the IC for Freedom so I'm gonna work on the others today!

• Love
4607204367_831x76.png

55b63a_5b9a02b3eead4a25820004b38ccc3abf.jpg_650

"I woke up like this."
|| G R A N T S P A R R O W Y O U N G || 15 || S O P H O M O R E || B I - S E X U A L ||
|| P R E P || ♏ || @ Y O U N G _ B L O O D ||

tumblr_nkeekcjAlr1rmsoypo2_250.gif
tumblr_nkeekcjAlr1rmsoypo1_250.gif
tumblr_nkeekcjAlr1rmsoypo4_250.gif

|| P E R S O N A L I T Y ||
Grant is extremely dependent on his social life. He's miserable when left alone, and as a result, he will do nearly anything to avoid sleeping by himself. He's detail oriented, meticulously organized, and likes to be in charge --- whether he's at work or at play, he wants to make the rules. His entire personality screams "confident," and it's mostly true... when it comes to Grant, he's learned the hard way that being anything less only results in failure... something that he and his sister can't afford.

|| H I S T O R Y ||
Grant and his sister, Jaelyn, grew up bouncing from foster home to foster home, finally getting emancipated before their freshman year of high school. Although he's used to taking care of himself and his sister, he harbors some serious abandonment issues. With the help of several scholarships (and some help from the state), he and his sister managed to get excepted into Hawthorne Academy... While Grant had heard rumors about the HA Hagg prior to enrolling in classes, he knew that the alternative was worse. He'd been to more foster home than he could count. He'd been separated more from Jaelyn more times than he could bear. No matter what bad bad things Hawthorne Academy had to offer, Grant knew that the real world was much worse.

|| S T R E N G T H S // W E A K N E S S E S ||
Stregnths: Confident, charismatic, enthusiastic, brave. He's got an impeccable
Weaknesses: Terrified of loneliness and being alone, controlling, stubborn to a fault.

|| H A B I T S ||
He runs his hands through his hair a lot, flirts too much, fidgets too much, drinks too much... He likes just about everything in excess.

tumblr_nw7o7oBEBh1uyh6a6o2_500.gif

|| S E C R E T S ||
He doesn't want any of his current/new friends to find about his foster life.
He's hooked on cocaine and can't always function without it --- his sister doesn't even know how bad he's gotten.
He deals coke to help cover both his and his sisters school and living expenses, using an on line clothing company that he runs as a front for the source of his income.

tumblr_nww3ktv0V81rsykxqo1_500.gif

|| T A L E N T S ||
Talent: Sings magnificently. Also started picking up violin after enrolling at HA. He's still not great, but he's getting better.
Extra Curricular: Theater Club

|| S C H E D U L E ||
TBD

|| R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
xKkikD.gif

Jaelynn Young - Best friend, confidant, partner in crime, and twin sister.
Lindsay Lechance - Friends (more or less). They hang out in the same clique, even if they don't totally see eye-to-eye on everything.
August - Close friends, but they don't allow anyone to know because A) they're from different cliques and B) he's her coke dealer. (Let me know what you think, @Yandere-Chan)
Hayden- Same relationship as with August.

I accept your proposition! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.