Haunted (OOC/ Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm so sorry, Purekor.. I was kinda waiting to, and if anything was posted for me I must have missed it.. I'm very..unobservant.. though I suppose I should have charged Sephy into the fray.. I didn't want to intterupt :]

please take care, and I'm sure we'll see each other around :] *hugs*

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Goodbye Pure. I hope the best for you. *Gives a platter of cupcakes*

Name: Vincent Carne, called Bones by his friends, which is himself.

Height: 6'6"

Appearance: Human, skinny, tall, dressed in all black, solid blue eyes. Feline, black with white stripes, blue eyes, ranging in size from house cat to tiger.

Species: Shadow Daimon (also called a Shadow Spirit)

Personality: Friendly, bold, and quite the trickster. Animals seem to be uncomfortable around him, felines love him, and spiders obey him. Doesn't mind killing, though he avoids it if he can.

Abilities/Powers: Able to move around inside of shadows and enter into peoples dreams. He can communicate with certain animals, ones connected with darker powers. Able to appear as a human, feline, or spider.

Strength: Immune to harm when melded with the shadows, able to blend in almost anywhere easily, can manipulate shadows to hide, and has increased physical strength with a larger feline form. Great increase in strength and awareness when in any spider form.

Weakness: Fire, if caught on fire he can't meld with shadows and thus can be injured by even simple humans. If in someone's dream when they wake up, he'll be trapped in their mind until they go to sleep, or die. He doesn't like putting others in danger and will put himself in harms way to protect his friends, or innocents. Daimons of light, and higher powers can combat him directly even if he tries to shadow meld.

Prime Fear: Fire.

Backstory: Born into the dark realm of shadow daimons, Vincent Carne lived the first hundred years of his life developing his dark powers. Have manifested enough strength to travel to the realm of greater beings he waited until an eclipse and came to Earth. The people he met knew something was wrong with him, and he thus became an outcast. In retaliation he started pranking people, bad people. There are tales all around of giant spiders, or monstrous panthers, and he's responsible for one or two of them. Traveling around he makes his home in what is considered "creepy" homes, adding to the idea of ghost hauntings. Having heard about the Dark Misty Hallows stories he decided to see if there was any truth in them. It was time for him to move on anyways, this Sleepy Hollow or what whatever was attracting too much attention.

Supplies: A sack of glitter, obsidian dagger, Garnet necklace, and a flashlight, (torch for my British english brethren.)

Theme Song:

Extra Information: (Anything else you feel like telling about your character?)
Has minor knowledge about many different paranormal entities. Friends with several of them including, but not limited to, ghosts, witches, vampires (dracula type, not sparkle type), red hats, haints, demons, angels, and some others.

Guys I'm checking your CS promise just school so I don't get long. I'll try and let you know by this week end. Hopefully Saturday.

Everyone I just want you all to know.
I have an idea on how to get everyone on the same page even though Pur has left.
If you have any questions on this, and how it might seem to affect your character PM me or just ask whichever you prefer.

Name: Zekiel Sandyr

Height:5'10

Appearance: Palladium-silver hair, some strands of metallic red, elf ears, red tail, deep red eyes, has a huge mark on his back, (family crest) scar across his face, diagonal from bottom left to upper right

Species: Neko-demon, some elvish, instead of neko ears, inherited elvish ears but kept the tail

Personality:Usually kind, Zekiel is very competitive, good-natured, and is a clever thinker at some times. The rest will be learned as we progress into the RP.

Abilities/Powers: Power of mind reading, fire manipulation, and communication to ghosts.

Strength: Agility,strength,speed, and stealth

Weakness: Light for his age, afraid of the dark, clumsy, but never with his weapon., also, easily scared

Prime Fear: Nyctophobia-The Darknesssssssss (he'll eventually go insane in left in there too long... and if he does, he goes AWOL with his demon powers, eventually killing himself in the process)

Backstory: Zekiel was a normal neko, never knowing about his Demon heritage, until in a dream, he was told about his heritage and he'd asked his mother about it. She confirmed, that in fact, his father wasn't only Elven, but he was a descendant of a demon. It was only until then that he wanted to travel somewhere he could feel in tune with his newly discovered powers of fire and ghost-speak, and so, he ended up at this place with random people he'd never met. (Sorry, couldn't think much of a backstory)

Supplies: Carries a scythe-sword made with an incredibly strong material, can transform into either also can fold into a large cube to put into the bag ; gym bag; 3 bottles of water, 2 loaves of bread (4 invslots) and a single spirit warding necklace. equaling 10

Theme Song:► 3:56 and TRANSFORMERS THEME SONG (Ft. Game Grumps ...

Extra Information: TRANSFORMEEEEEEERRRSSSSS, ROBOTS IN DISGUIIIIIISEEEEEE

Everyone I just want you all to know.
I have an idea on how to get everyone on the same page even though Pur has left.
If you have any questions on this, and how it might seem to affect your character PM me or just ask whichever you prefer.
I'm interested in hearing the idea.

hold on guys, this rp isn't dead yet!
I am just trying to define 'Horror' to people!

Meh I'm working on it guys just trying to brainstorm true horror for the first victims. Please keep in mind that this is my first horror RP and writing. It shouldn't be much longer though so just bare with me.

huh, school mah butt

Guys just curious are you all still interested?

If so I will try and have Cedric bring us a continuing point soon.
Sorry It's been so long school, and slight writers block with the deciding on what will happen to Miria.

But if you are interested still, then I will do my best and make what happens good and possible help us start once more.

I still am o-o

Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.