~Hate to Love You~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy, the second oldest, answered her question. He was a scrawny red-headed boy who had a very thick southern accent, "Ya, he will be fine." he stuffed his hands in his pockets. Sammy, who was 9 and the middle child, blonde spiky hair and brown eyes. He just looked at his father frowning.

Lucy made a little sigh of relief. "That's good." She looked at Jessi's father. "Then I'm sure he will be back to normal and home in no time."

Pheobe, who was still being held by Jessi and was holding a stuff bunny, looked at the girl she never met before and sniffed, "Do you really think so?" Jessi smiled slightly, "Of course he will." suddenly he heard a groan coming from his old man and looked at him. "Jessi..." His father said. Jessi blinked for a moment then walked up to the bed, "Uh.... yeah?" Suddenly the man's eyes opened.

Lucy made a little smile, "See. He's awake already." Lucy said to Phoebe.

Pheobe grinned then Jessi put her down. Jessi and his father smiled at each other, then finally his father asked, "Son... could you go down stairs and get me some food? I am starving." Jessi laughed lightly, "Sure thing dad." he headed out the door then looked at Lucy, "You wanna come?"

"Sure." Lucy said and followed Jessi out of the hospital room.

Jessi walked to an elevator and pressed the down button. As he waited for it to open he ran a hand through his hair. When it opened he walked in, smilig slightly at Lucy, even though it was kind of forced.

She went into the elevator. "You don't have to smile, I know it hurts." She said looking down at the floor. "I know you are stilled worried but he will be alright."

Jessi blinked at her, she just keeps on surprising him, "How-" he stopped himself and sighed, "Nevermind." suddenly the elevator stopped but the door didnt open. Jessi walked up to the door and tried kicking it, hoping it would work, "Come on..." he muttered.

"Huh. Oh no...don't tell me..that we are...stuck in this elevator." She said to him, noticing the doors strangely not opening.

Jessi grumbled the ran a hand through his hair again, "Great... just great..." he then looked up at the elevator ceiling then got an idea. He climbed up on the railing then punched the ceiling until it opened for him. Then he hopped up and then once he was above the ceiling he tried looking for the problem.

Lucy watched him, "Do you see anything wrong?" She asked him.

Jessi kept looking then spotted the problem, "Yeah! I did!" one of the hooks was off. Oh, thats safe, Jessi thought. He grabbed the hook then attached it to the elevator. As soon as he was about to get back down the elevator quickly went down then came to an abrupt hault. When it stopped it managed to make Jessi fall into the elevator, landing on his back and hitting his head hard against the floor.

"Jessi!" Lucy screamed out as she fell to the ground. "Jessi, Are you okay?" She raised his head a bit and put it on her lap. "Please, tell me you are okay." Her voice seemed to crackle.

Suddenly the elevator made a ding noise and it opened, then Jessi opened his eyes and looked at the elevator and had a goofy lopsided grin, "Ding!" he said and laughed lightly... it was obvious the fall effected him, "I knew I would fix it." He sat up and rubbed his head. It was killing him.

"So what? You hurt yourself in the process. Don't ever do that again." She said to him, she looked into his eyes. "Someone get a nurse!" She said as loud as she could forgetting her shyness.

Jessi pouted slightly, "What do we need a nurse for? I am fine." his pout changed into a grin.

"I want to make sure." She said to him, "And don't try and change my mind." A nurse had heard Lucy and came to the elevator. She explained what happened to the nurse. The nurse said, "We should check to see if you have a concussion."

Jessi checked her name tag then laughed, "Ha! Your name is Jessi too!" ... actually her name tag said Amanda. Yeah, got hit pretty hard in the head.

The nurse nodded, "Yeah. Let's get into a room." She said, her and Lucy raised him up off of the ground. "By the way he has a father, a patient here who came in for a heart attack." Lucy said to the nurse as they walked to slowly into a room. "Okay. I will let them know." The nurse said as she began to walk out. "Just wait here for a moment while I get a doctor." She walked out. Lucy turned to face Jessi, they had placed him so that he was sitting on the hospital bed. She sat next to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.