~Hate to Love You~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
((I find this kind of funny lol. Not going to lie XD))
Jessi pouted, "Geeeezzz I told everybody I am fine. Can I get off this bed now?"

(ooc: I agree.)

Lucy turned to look at Jessi and with a pout, "No. Just stay there for a little alright...." She made a sigh, "At least for me, maybe?"

Jessi kicked his feet a little in the air like a little kid and said, "But thats not faaaiiiirrr." he pouted some more, leaned his head against the pillow, then turned his head towards her. He stared at he for a moment and grinned, "Hey, have I ever told you that I think you are pretty?"

"Huh?" She began to blush, "You must have really hit your head hard to think that." She said.

He shook his head, "Nu-uh. I mean it!" he grinned.

Lucy blushed more. Her face all red. "Well, thank you and you know you are pretty handsome yourself." She said shyly.

Despite his goofy state Jessi could feel his cheeks burning, he knew he was blushing. But that quickly went away and he tilted his head at her, "Wait.. Ya do?"

"Uh...yeah." She admitted. "Why do you think it's so hard for me to talk to you. It just makes my shyness worse."

He grinned, "Your talking to me now!"

"Yeah. I know." She said, she made a little smile. "I just wish you didn't hit your head."

Jessi put his fist over his heart and puffed out his chest a bit, just being goofy, "But it was for a good cause!" he grinned.

(ooc: I getting off for the night just to let you know. :) )

Lucy giggled a bit, "I guess. But still?" She looked at the door. "Now where's that doctor?"

((Alright, I am off to bed as well. Night :P))
Jessi looked at the door as well, "I dunno, maybe he had to take a potty break." he laughed a little.

She sighed some more, "You really hit your head." Lucy said to him as she lend over him to look at his head where he hit it.

He pouted, "I am-" suddenly the doctor came in.

Lucy made a sigh, "Finally." She said, then told the doctor what had happened. He began to check Jessi out.

The doctor flashed a light in Jessi's eyes then asked, "How has he been?"

"Well, frankly he's been muttering a whole bunch of strange things. Even thought the nurses name was his own." She explained.

"Uh- huh," the doctor said still looking at Jessi's eyes. Suddenly Jessi bursted out laughing and looked away, "That's creeeepppyy!"

"He's usually not this bad." She said to the doctor, "He likes to joke but not this much."

Status
Not open for further replies.