~Hate to Love You~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessi was pretty surprised that she returned the smile, but he didnt make a big deal out of it. He looked at the front and as soon as he did that, suddenly he felt his phone vibirate in his pocket. He got it out and look at it. Suddenly his smile turnedd into a frown. He even looked worried.

Lucy noticed Jessi look at his phone. She saw him face expression. Suddenly she herself started to feel worried. What was wrong? She wondered. She wanted to ask him but she would end up getting herself and him in trouble.

Jessi looked at the teacher then raised his hand. The teacher looked at him, "Yes?" "Can I take my phone out of the room? I need to call someone, it is an emergancy." you could even hear the worry in his voice. The teacher looked at him for a moment, then sighed and says, "Of course Jessi." Jessi stood up, "Thanks." he walked out of the room.

Lucy picked her head up, emergency? Her leg began to move again. She wanted to know what was going on but she couldn't just walk out of the class. And the teacher surly wouldn't let her step out just to see if Jessi was okay. It was his business not hers although she wished there would be a way to find out what was going on.

Jessi called his mom than put the phone next to his ear. She was sobbing, "Mom?... What?-..... Slow down, what happened to dad?" suddenly his grip on his phone tightened, "Is he ok?..." he sighed in relief but he was still worried, "I am on my way." he hung up and walked into the room. Mrs. Jones stopped teaching for a moment and looked at him, "Is everything ok?" Jessi grabbed his things, "No, I need to go." he walked out of the classroom. Mrs. Jones looks at Lucy, "Lucy... will you be a dear and go after him.... ask him what is going on?"

Lucy quickly got up, "Yes." She said, grabbing her stuff and running out of the classroom. "Jessi. what's wrong?" She said after she caught up to him.

((Simple enough XD)) Jessi stopped in the middle of his tracks, turned around and looked at her. Worry was spreaded all over his face, he frowned, "My dad had a heart attack."

Lucy eyes widened, her heart sank. "What? Is...Is he going to be okay?" She questioned him.

He sighed and adjusted his backpack, "Yeah... The doctors are keeping a close eye on him. But I still need to go." he paised for a moment then his jaw tightened, "I told him not to work to hard. Especially by himself." he said that more to himself then Lucy. He ran a hand through his hair, that is what he does when he is stressed/worried.

"I'm coming with you." She said, "And don't even think about saying no." Lucy told him.

Jessi looked at her surprised, partly because of her sudden boldness, and partly because she actually wants to go somewhere with him, "Wha? Why? You hate me, why would you wanna come with?"

"I don't hate you. I'm just to shy to ever say anything to anyone. I don't know how to be friends with anyone. But does that even matter right now. Of course I would want to go with, your dad would want you to see him. And I'm not letting you drive there and deal with it alone. I also want to see if he's okay myself. I never had parents all right, I don't know what it's like but I don't want you to have to worry about yours alone." She said to him, pouring out her emotions to someone for the first time ever, a thing she had never done since her parents died when she was very young.

For the first time ever, Jessi was speechless. He was surprise, especially because she had opened up... to HIM. A few seconds later he shook the thought then gently took her hand, "Alright, come on." he started running to the door.

Lucy followed him. "Right." She said just before they began to run.

He rushed to his truck, went into the drivers side and then open the passenger seat for Lucy. He strapped himself in.

She quickly got into the truck and buckled up. "Let's go." she said with a nod to him.

He nodded, backed out of the drive way then stomped on the gas pedal. Running every red light. He managed to get them to the hospital both quickly and saftley. Jessi rushed out of the truck.

Lucy followed Jessi out of the truck and into the hospital.

((Gonna skip a little XD)) Jessi ran into the room and saw everybody in the room. His mother was sobbing but her head looked right up at Jessi when he opened the door. Pheobe, the youngest out of all the sibilings, turned aroundto look at Jessi, trying to keep from crying, although being 5 she wouldnt be able to make any accompliment. She definatly looked like their mother: Same long curly blond hair and bright blue eyes. She ran to Jessi and Jessi bent down, picked her up and hugged her, "Its alright Pheobe."

Lucy followed in behind Jessi, she saw his family there. He had quite of a family. It was more than what she had, no sibling, no parents. "Is he okay?" She asked his mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.