~Hate to Love You~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The doctor nodded simply, "Well if he gets some sleep then he should somewhat be back to normal. The goofiness will be gone by the time he wakes up."
Jessi pouted, "But I am not tirrreedddd!"

"Somewhat?" Lucy questioned, she'd prefer to have him all back to normal. "Alright."

Suddenly the doctor gave him a shot, "Hey!"

"What's that for?" Lucy asked the doctor.

"Sleep. It is obvious he is going to be stubborn about this. It will make him sleep for 15 minutes. That should give him enough time to get the goofiness out of him."
Jessi began getting sleepy.

"Thanks good." She said to him. She sat in the chair next to the bed.

Jessi pouted and the doctor left, "That wasn't fair!" he pouted.

"Just get some rest, okay." She began to say. "I will be right here waiting and then when you fell better we can go see your family again."

He pouted, "I am not-" suddenly he yawned, "Tired.." . He rested his head then fell asleep.

She waited in the chair by him, watching him as he slept.

((Creepy XD)) As he slept a nurse suddenly came in and examined he head. It was that Amanda girl. She shook her head, "Stupid kid, good thing he is cute." she grabbed some bandage wrap and started wrapping it around his head."

Lucy blushed a bit."He's not stupid. He was just trying to get us out of the elevator." She said to the nurse defending Jessi.

She grumbled, "Yeah, sure." when she was done wrapping his head up she left.~~~~ Fifteen minutes passed and Jessi finally woke up. He clutched his head, "Owwww... My head feels like its getting hit repeatedly by a jack hammer..."

"Yeah. That's because you hit it." Lucy said, she was still concerned and you could see it in her face. "But the doctor said you will be okay."

He looked at her then remembered everything. "Oh

yeah.... I remember now..." he said.

Lucy nodded, "At least your making sense now." She smiled at him a little.

He laughed lightly then rubbed the back of his head, "Guess I got knocked silly... literally."

She giggled a little but then stopped. "Yeah. I'm glad your better now, for the most part anyway. You worried me, don't ever do anything like that again. It could have been worse."

He laughed, "Knowing me I will probably do something like that again." he stopped laughing when she she said it could have been worse and tilted his head at her, "How could it have been worse."

Status
Not open for further replies.