~Hate to Love You~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah I see. I understand how that is. It took me forever to finally afford this truck," he chuckled, "I got it like a month ago. My dad said when I was 10 that he wasnt buying a car for me, I had to earn it. So, where do you work?" for him, making a conversation was easy.

Lucy didn't speak for a moment, she was afraid to tell him. "I...I'm a maid." She said ashamed. She looked down at her lap.

He glanced at her not really giving any expression, then he said, "Really? Huh, That sort of like something I do... well sort of I guess. Working on a farm and being a maid does have some similarities. So I suppose we are not all that different."

"I guess not." She said, she stopped fidgeting. His comment seemed to relax her a bit.

He smiled and noticed an ice cream shop. Then he said, "You wanna get some ice cream?"

Lucy lit up a bit, "Ice cream? Okay." She said. She loved ice cream, although she didn't get it very much.

He smiled when her eyes lit up, "Great! And dont worry about it I am paying." he stopped in the drive through, "What do you want?"

Lucy looked at the choices with a smile. "I like the orange swirl." She answered. Honestly she was glad he was paying, she really couldn't afford to buy any ice cream. She needed to save it for emergencies and the essentials.

(ooc:Thats actually the kind I get. :P )

Jessi turned to her and looked shocked, "Are you serious?! Thats mine too!" he grinned.
((OOC: Mine is Chocolate Chip :3))

Lucy was shocked, "Really? So we actually have something in common?" She said, "I never thought that would happen." She turned away from the choices to see him. Her face, honestly, looking a little ditsy.

He laughed and rubbed the back ofhis head, "I didnt either!" once the car in front of him left, he drove forward.

Lucy gave a small smile to him, "Well...If you like orange swirl, then I guess you can't be all bad."

He smiled and put both hands to his chest where his heart was (the line wasnt moving so it was ok) and fake sniffed, "I am touched." then he smiled, "Just kiddin'. Since you like orange swirl you must be pretty cool too."

Lucy made a little giggle, "Well...it's good ice cream." She then said. She didn't feel that bad talking to him at that moment. She wasn't as scared right now.

He could tell now that she has finally relaxed a bit. Good, he thought. When it was finally their turn, Jessi ordered the two orange swirls. Once they gave him the two icecreams and he gave them the money he handed her Lucy her cone, "Here ya go." he smiled warmly. ((Muwahahaha! His kindness and his love for orange swirl icecream worked >:3))

(ooc: Yup. :P )

Lucy took the ice cream happily. "Thank you." She said, "It's very sweet of you."

He smiled and licked his icecream, "Its no problem! I loooveee icecream!" he drove away from the icecream place and steered with one hand. He was a very good driver. Once he made it toher appartment he parked in front it and smiled at her, "Well, here ya go." he bent down a little so he could see the appartment.

"Thank you." She said. She took a lick of her ice cream. The apartment was dark. It was on the second floor of a medium sized complex. It wasn't that big either, just enough her Lucy herself.

By the time Jessi got home he had finished his ice cream. Good, because the all his sibilings would bug him until he bought them some. He walked in then went upstairs to his room. Then he wet through the day in his head.

Lucy went up the stair to her apartment. She unlocked the door and flipped the switch to turn on the light. It had a kitchen, a small family room, one bed room and one bathroom. It was all she needed. She finished up her ice cream and set her bag down on the coffee table. She plopped herself down on the sofa and stayed there for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.