Hate to Love You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken smiles but blushes slightly. He chuckled when she said this, "Yeah thats a good sign." The truth was... he really enjoyed the kiss...Even thought the kiss definatly gave him some mixed emotions. He didnt know what to think... he would have to sort this out when she leaves.

"So do you think that's a good place to leave it or do you want to try again? i don't mean the kiss i mean the lines?" or the kiss if you really want to her head was starting to hurt one minute it's going mad at me for kissing him now you want more make up your mind please. she was having a hard time she never really felt anything for any one not even her folks.

Ken looked at her, studing her reaction. She looked pretty confused. He smiled and opened his mouth to speak, but before he could say anything his mother knocked on his door. He looked at the door, "Come in!" he yelled and his mother opened the door with a big shiny smile on her face. She was a pretty woman for her age. She was in her mid 30s, had long curly blonde hair and brown eyes. "Hello you two. You two sure have been working hard. Its already 8:30. How about you two have a snack then you can pick up where you left off tomorrow."

"8:30 Wow we have been here for a long time thank you for telling me, who would of thought that we could work that long right Kenny?" she said looking over to Ken "Maybe i should just go now i wouldn't want to be of any bother." Terri liked this woman and sighed inwardly know she was going back to an empty house.

Ken looks at her. He was torn between wanting her to stay and wanting her to leave. Ken's mother (Whos name is Rachelle) looked at her, "Oh its no bother at all is it Ken?" she looked at Ken and Ken smiled.
"Its no problem at all." he said looking down at Terri, smiling warmly.
Rach looks at her, "At least stay for some snacks."

"OK that would be great thank you very much" she said with a big smile that lit up her eyes. Terri had never been more nervous then she was right now. Not really having had her parents around she had got use to doing everything on her own.

Rach smiles big, "Great! Now come on." she leads them down the stairs then when she gets to the bottom she heads to the kitchen to get some snacks. She yells, "Watch your step when you get to the bottom Terri! A piece of the wooden floor is broken. Ken will be fixing it soon."

Terri was already falling as Rach shouted out about the floor "Kenny watch out" she said as she fell right for him there and then.

Out of reflex Ken caught her before she could fall. When she fell into his arms there faces were only an inch away from each other.

Terri very nearly tried to kiss Ken again but stopped herself. "I'am so sorry" she said laughing "I can be a bit clumsy at times" But she still hadn't moved out of Ken's arms.

Ken helped her get back on her feet then chuckled, "Its alright." Then Rachelle comes in with a plate full of muffins and cookies. She sets them on the table Ken looks at his mother and smiled, "Thanks mom."
She smiles, "Your welcome sweetie." she walks back onto the kitchen.

Terri looked at the plate and said her thank's to Rach, then looked back at Ken "They look lovely I'am guessing your mum cooks really well, my mum just cant cook" she giggled.
Terri walked over and sat down taking a cookie.

Ken smiles, takes a muffin and bites into it, "Yup! My mother is a great cook." he smiles then a 9 year old girl walks in. She looks like a miniature Rachelle. She grabs a cookie and takes a bite into it.
This is Ken little sister. When she sees Ken she smiles big and hugs him, she could only reach to his hips.
"Kenny! I missed you." she had a light accent like Ken.
Ken smiled, bent down and hugged her, "I missed you to Phoebe."
He stands back up and she looks at him with her dark blue eyes, "I'm going to ride on Princess!" she runs out the back.

Terri watches as yet another sibling come's running in "Wow you really do have a big family, i bet you never get a moments peace." she says as she watches the young girl run out side. "Who's Princess?" Terri felt she was being to nice so she thought she would remind him of something he said earlier "so much for you not eating your mothers food." she said with a laugh.

He laughs and finishes his muffin, "Princess is her horse."

"Horse?" Terri had had riding classes for years when she was younger but had stopped after falling off one when she was 10, they still made her nervous.
"I better get going soon, I am sure i'll see you tomorrow Kenny."

He smiled, "Alright. See you tomorrow Terri." he opens the front door for her.

Terri walked out and jumped on her bike, She didn't wave she just drove off her head was all over the place she had gone to Ken's house hating him and now, well now she wasn't to sure what to think.
As she pulled up to her house she noticed there was no light's on well once again a night on my own nothing new there then. I should give Kat a text but i really just want to go to bed. With that she walked up the stairs and got her uniform ready for the next, and got herself washed and changed.
As Terri laid on her bed and closed her eye's she couldn't get Ken's face out of her mind.

Ken sighed when she left. He couldnt get the kissing scene or Terri out of his head... He thought he hated her but now... he wasnt exactly sure... He sighed, went to take his shirt off before Billy walked up to him.
"What?" Ken asked letting his accent flow freely.
"Dad needs your help real quick."
"With what?"
"Getting the cows into the farm."
Ken sighs then runs outside. A few minutes later he came back in. He ran up the stairs and plopped down on his bed. As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out... then he began dreaming about Terri.

(The next day at school)

Terri pulled up on her bike at the same time she always did she had had strange dream's of a life where her and Ken didn't hate each other it had woken her up a few times so she was feeling a tad sleepy still.
Yawning As she got off her bike she looked around to see who was at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.