Hate to Love You

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got out and looked at her but then saw she turned away. He figured she was blushing and that made him grin, "Naw I am good." he said nudging her.

As Ken walked up behind her Terri bit her lower lip to stop the blush but it was to late she knew he had guessed when he nudged her. With a small sigh she opened the door and walked in "are you sure?" she said as she placed her bag on the floor by the stairs and took her jacket off as she walked through to the kitchen to get herself a drink of water.

He yelled after her, "I am sure." you could hear the grin in his voice.

Terri could tell that Ken was already a lot calmer as she entered the kitchen "You don't have to stay in the hall you know you can have a look around or what ever" she said as she grabbed a glass from the cupboard and walked over to the fridge where she got some ice and the poured herself a drink of water from the bottle inside.

Taking a gulp she calmed her racing brain and wondered what Ken was upto.

He poked his head out into the kitchen, "Hey are you ok?"

"Yep I'm much better now" Terri said as she turned to face Ken " how are you feeling?" she said as she walked up to him and kissed his cheek.

He smiled and hugged her, "I am fine thanks."

Taking Ken's hand she walked the both into the hall "So then what shall we do now then?"

Ken smiled, "Its the beautiful lady's choice."

Still holding Ken's hand she walked him through the hall to a door just off the side from where the stairs where "how about a film?" she said as she opened the door into what appeared to be just a small sized cinema including popcorn stand and an array of sweets and fizzy drinks.

He grinned, "Hell yeah."

Terri smiled as she watched Ken's face light up. With a small giggle she walked to the left side of the room and pressed a button that moved the wall so show all the bluerays behind "so what would you like to watch?"

He plopped onto the couch and smiled, "That is your call. I dont care what we watch really."

Terri smiled as she watched him sit down "Ok but if you don't like what I pick tough luck" she said with a smile as she picked out the men in black box set. Once she had got everything ready she kicked off her shoes grabbed a drink and sat on the couch next to him, where she snuggled up as the lights went out.

Ken smiled and held her close and whispered, "What are we watching?"

Just as Ken spoke Terri just smiled as Cowboys and Aliens came on the big screen "I hope you like this film she said as she laid her head on his shoulder.

He chuckled and wrapped an arm around her, "You kidding me? I love this movie."

"I thought you might" she said with a smirk on her face just as the movie started. Moving her free hand to Ken's leg.

Ken chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

As the move started to finish Terri smiled and stretched "so did you enjoy that?" she said as she stood up to take the dvd out and put it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.