Hate to Love You

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken realized he put on a show but he ignored the others and focused on Jake.
Jake looks at him, "Did you sleep with her or something?"
And for the first time ever, Ken blushed. His cheeks turned deep red, "What?! No!" could feel his cheeks burning... and it wasnt from the sunburn.

Terri walked down the hallway and ended up in the library as it was the best place she found for sorting out her head and she really needed to do that now what with all the mixed emotions running wild through her body.

Once again, Kat over heard the rest of the conversation after Terri ran out. Sighing, she rolled her eyes, stood up from her seat, picked up her bag and walked out of the class room, following after Terri knowing exactly where she'd be.
She pushed open the door to the library and sat down next to her, pulling out another tupperware box filled with cookies, she took off the lid and nibbled on one of the sweets, now speaking lazily yet with heart towards her friend.
"Shouldn't you stay in class, you know your dad would go ape if he knew you ran out just because of a boy."

" Yeah i know i should but i need to get my head around a few things Kat" she said with a sigh Terri wasn't use to feeling it wasn't like her parents had shown her love in the first place. Terri was glad Kat had followed her out but part of her had hoped Ken would of done.

Jake eyed him suspiciously, "Then what happened?!"
At this moment Ken felt like a rabbit trapped in the cage, he got up from his seat and grabbed his bag, "Nothing happened ok?! Now get off my damn back." he stormed out of the room onto the roof.

Kat just sighed and pushed the box filled with cookies to her and resther head on the table, closing her eyes as taking in a deep breath.
"Don't keep them locked in, girly. You know you can tell me anything and everything."
She spread her hands out in front of her and groaned
"I mean, Romeo and Juliet really isn't a lovey dovey play which the tabloid put it out to be. Kissing and sex and all that junk wasn't even put in the plays if you think about it. After all, when Shakespeare wrote it, it were men acting it out, not men and women. So really, you think there was kissing of two men, in the late 1500's on stage?" She rolled her eyes and sighed again "I don't think so, so don't worry about anything, you think far too much Terri."

Jake sighs and goes to look for Ken. The first place he goes to is the library, "Ken?!" he yelled then notices the girls. He runs up to them, "Have you seen Ken?! He stormed out of the room." he looks at Terri then and gives her an apologetic look. He figured it out once Ken blushed.

"I wish you had told me that before now, damn it so i kissed Ken for no reason and now my head is all f***** up." Then Terri realized what she had said and blushed. Damn it i hadn't meant to say that out loud but it did seam to help she thought to herself.
That's when Terri heard Jake "I have no idea where he is." damn how much did he hear she thought Kat was right she really did think to much.

Kat looked up from the table and just smirked at Terri for her little slip
"I knew something was bothering you, maybe you should have asked, you know that my grades are on par with you and yet, English is my best subject and always beat your grades. Well its simple, bring it up, say you refuse to do the kissing and if objected, remind that teacher of ours of the Lord Chamberlain's Men, boom, problem solved"
Sitting up straight now when Jake rushed in, she as well didn't know what he heard so remained silent

Jake sighed, he didnt hear anything, "Look Terri... I am sorry for the waay I treated you... I didnt know Ken liked you until today." then he looks at her,"Oh and by the way I didnt know you had a thing for country guys." Crap! he thought, he completly forgot Kat was there.

Kat remained silent until she heard about the country comment, her head threw back and she let out a burst of laughter while pulling a country side accent "Does he have a tractor to go with his dungarees?" She stopped her laughing by putting the cookie in her mouth, she was now going to remain silent, knowing this business wasn't hers to interfere, she just couldn't help herself with that comment

"Kat please behave Jake Ken doesn't like me he just has to work with me and i don't like him but if you want i'll help you look for him?" Terri didn't have a clue where he would be but she needed to get out.

Isabella came out of the bath room with a tank top and another hoodie on but its open. just then she didnt want togo to class and weent to the roof thinking no one was there.

Jake looks at her like she was crazy, "Are you kidding me?! I have known Ken basically my entire life and he has never acted this way before. You know what he did when I asked him about you after you left? He BLUSHED. And not a pinky shade either. He turned dark red. This is the first time he has ever blushed." he pauses to wait for her reply.
~~~~
Ken was surprised to see Bella, "The hell are you doing up here?"

Kat just giggled, picked up her tub of cookies and held them while dangling her bag off her arm.
"I am just kidding, don't be so uptight. Here Terri, do you want a cookie for your journey? You too Jake? I promise they're not poison, i didn't make them"
She then looked at Terri
"You go and find him, i will go back to class and get notes for you lazy bums"
She winked as she was offering her friend a way to help. Not wanting Terri to get in trouble with her father.

"Kat that would be great thanks your a real mate, Jake if i was you try a cookie they are great." With that Terri grabbed a cookie "Right guys I'am off and Jake if Ken blushed it could mean anything." With that she waved and walked out of the library.
If i was Ken where would i be she thought as she walked out in to the parking lot.

well i sould be asking you that. but you knw what they say 'i asked first' so i ditch class." she smirks then walks to the rail with her bag.

Jake sighs, he wasnt sure if he should follow Terri. Eventually he decided not to and took a cookie out of the box. "Thanks." he sad and took the bite out of the cookie.
~~~~
Ken sighs, "Had to get away from people for a little bit."

Terri was standing next to her bike but couldn't see anyone then she looked up and saw a figure on the roof "Ken if that's you Jake is looking for you or well he was until Kat got him eating a cookie, Oh don't worry she didn't cook them." Terri wanted to see Ken Jake had just confused her even more then what she already had.

Kat was quite surprised that Jake remained in the library once Terri left to find Ken. But smiled when he took a cookie.
"How the hell i am a terrible cook when my mum is amazing, i have no idea."
She chuckled lightly and then put the lid on the box and sighed
"I guess we'd better head off to class if you're not following her, eh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.