Hate to Love You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat just smirked to his remark. "A bit of bondage, holding of the nose... You're bound to open that mouth sometime for the choo choo train to come. Bye, bye Romeo." She twiddled her fingers as she watched him drive off.

Terri loved being on her bike the freedom it gave her and the fact she had built most of it up with a bit of Kat's help every now and again, and it was no problem keeping up with Ken in his car.

A few minutes later Ken parked in front of his house. Surprisingly it was a very nice house. Ken got out and looked around.

Terri went round the corner at high speed and stopped inches away from Ken's car and took her helmet off and smiled "so this is your house shall we get in and get started?" with that she jumped off the bike and turned it off.

He looks at her and smiles, "Yeah sure." then his face grows serious, "Now look I am being dead serious about this. I have a 5 year old brother in there who really looks up to me. Now we cannot fight around him." Ken was honestly an amazing older brother. Nobody would have ever guessed that but he truly is.
All of a sudden a little boy come running up to Ken, the boy is holding a stuffed bunny. He grins up at him, "Kenny!" he is the only one Ken lets him call him that.
Ken smiles back, "Hey Maxi," he ruffles Max's hair, "How was your day?"
Max pouts, "Boring! I missed you!" he opens his arms which tell Ken that he wants a hug and to be picked up. Ken smiles, picks him up and hugs him. He didnt care Terri was there, he loved his little brother and he wasnt ashamed of it. Max grins and hugs back.
Still in Ken's arms Max sucks his thumb still holding the bunny, he looks at Terri, "Kenny who is this?"
Ken smiles, "This is a," he pauses trying to think of a word, "kid from school. Max meet Terry. Terri meet Max my little brother."
Max slightly waves and smiles, then he whispers loudly in Ken's ear, "Is she your girlfriend?"
Ken laughed a ittle, "No she is my partner for a project."
"Ohhh." he looks at Terri and his eyes and smile brightens, "Well your pretty! You should go out with my brother!"
If Ken had a free hand he would facepalm. But he simply gives Terri a look that says, 'Remember, no rude comments around him.'
((This is Max.))

Attachments

• imagesCAWQTSX0.jpg
    imagesCAWQTSX0.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Terri was just about to roll her eye's as if to say I'am not the idiot you are when a little boy came running out of nowhere.
While watching Max and Ken she heard max calling Ken (Kenny) and found it very hard not to laugh, all she could think of was the 12th court guard captain and this lieutenant from bleach, it was all very sweet. But this did show a whole new side to Ken that surprised her.
"Hiya Max, thanks I'll keep that i mind" Terri was just being nice she didn't want to hurt the kid he was sweet not that she would ever really think about dating Ken that's just stupid. Looking at the little boy she said with a big smile"so Max how old are you, and that's a very cute bunny you have."
Well Terri liked kids after all even if she didn't have any siblings, not many people knew but she helped at the local hospital in the children wards.

Max hugs his bunny and grins, "I am 5! And this is my bunny Mr.Whiskers!"

"Mr Whiskers, well that's a great name" she said smiling at Max. "So Kenny what about this project?" smirking at Ken knowing he wont say anything in front of Max about what she had called him. Terri had her bag from school and grabbed the book that they would need for this project.
Putting the bike key's in her pocket she was ready to get this started.

Ken slightly scowled aat her then put Max down and smiled, "Max Terri and I have to do our project."
Max pouts, "Awwwwww."
Ken keeps smiling, "I promise I will play with you afterwards."
All of a sudden Max's face brighten, "OK!" then he runs back into the house.
Ken chuckles then looks at Terri, scowling slightly.

Last edited:
Terri just laughed at the look on Ken's face, walking up to Ken she stood next to him and said "come on then Kenny are you going to invite me in or are we going to do this out here?." Now Terri knew that he didn't like to be called Kenny by one one apart from by Max. That was some thing she could have some fun with.

He rolls eyes then mutters, "Kiss my ass..." he lead her the door and opened it. When he took one step inside a chicken ran past him. He was a bit surprised and he watched the chicken run. Then he growls and mutters, "Billy." then he yells, "BILLY!" he hears foot steps coming down the stairs then a 15 year old boy with short brown hair and freckles walks up to Ken.
"Whats up big bro?" his brother has a really thick southern accent.
Damn! Ken thought, Now she is for sure going to find out! It didnt even occur to me that they needed to fix their accents. Ken sighs, to late now. "Put the chicken back in the farm."
Billy looks at him with a goofy grin, "Alright" he goes to chase after the chicken then stops, "Oh and Ken. Why are you trying to sound like them city folk?"
Ken rolls his eyes, "Just do before-" he stops himself when he realized he let his southern accent take over. He didnt have a thick accent like his brother, it was actually a pretty light accent... but it was still noticeable. He sighs, "Just do it now." he says back in the voice Terri was used to. Hoping she didnt notice his little slip.
((I honestly dont know what made me think of this XD))

Last edited:
Terri jumped back ever so slightly when she saw the chicken, not that she was scarred but she just hadn't thought there would be a chicken lose in the house. Watching as another boy came down the stairs, as soon as he spoke she looked at Ken then back at Billy she guessed it was who was now chasing the chicken, "So Kenny why do you hide the accent?" she said with a smirk ohhhhh this could be so much fun she thought. "I see you come from a big family it must be nice." What the hell stop being nice your just here to do this stupid project not to be nice to him. she thought and shook her head. "where are we doing this then?" she looked at him with her big blue eyes.

Ken scowled slightly at her and when he looked into her eyes he suddenly stopped scowling "I hide it because I know what you would do." he was amazed at how blue her eye were. They are very pretty, he thought. Once he realized what he just thought he mentally slapped himself. No! This is Terri I am talkig about here!
"Its because I knew that if you found out you would give me hell." he pauses, "I guess we can use my room." He heads up the stairs.

Terri grabbed hold of Ken just as he was walking up the stairs and turned him round "Don't give me that Kenny you know full well if the boot was on the other foot you would do the same to me." I hope you never come to my house at least this home feel's friendly she thought realizing she still had hold of Ken's arm she let go and followed him up the rest of the way.

Ken walks up to the stairs and opened the first door on the left. He stays there a minute then says, "No I wouldnt. I maybe an ass but I am not that big of an ass." then he walks into his room. Surprisingly his room was clean. It looked like a typical guys room.

Terri just ignored his last comment and walked in to his room being the first guys room she had ever been in it looked like well a normal bedroom. Terri Laughed she couldn't help herself typical the first guy's room i go into and it had to be Ken's. "So how do you want to work this project then Romeo?" she said with a genuine smile towards him.

Ken set his backpack down on his bed and looked at the piece of paper that they were given in class. He didnt read it then. Ken read it out loud, "Each student will be assigned a partner and a play that the two must..." Ken read look at the last word and his eyes widen, "do... Shit."

"Ken don't do this to me tell me what the hell are we doing?" Terri got a little bit panicked at the look on Ken's face "oh come on its not like the teacher would make us do anything like play some of the scenes out she not that mean,mind you doesn't Romeo die first?" she said with a smirk.

Ken ignores her comment and walks up to her. He shows her the paper, "See. I'm not lying. It says it here in black and white."

Terri took the paper reading and then she saw the dreaded line "you have got to be kidding, I mean ok she want's us to get a long but kissing each other is she completely crazy." Handing Ken back the paper she moved to the bed and sat down "I don't believe this, I am just glad that it's not the one from the night after they get married that's all i can say. So Kenny do you think we can still do this? i mean we are going to have to spend a lot of time together."
Terri really didn't like that idea much but it was a better idea then the hell she would get at home if she failed at anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.