Hate to Love You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken sighs and ruffles his hair, "It looks like we are going to have to suck it up... I think that if we try hard enough we can do it without insulting each other." he said still using the same accent Terri was used to hearing. Then he realized that they were both agreeing that this sucks... that was the first thing they ever agreed on.

"Oh come on Kenny give me the country bumpkin it may just make this a little easier to deal with" Terri laughed. But she was glad that he was willing to work on this she really couldn't deal with her folks at the moment.

Ken glared at her, "Why should I? You might record my country accent and show it to everyone at school.

"AWWWW Kenny don't be mad i'll even put my phone where you can see it, I am sure that bella or what ever her name was will love it." Terri just couldn't help herself she could be a b**** when she wanted to be.

Ken rolled his eyes, "I am not going to use my normal accent around you and thats final." personally he loved being a country boy but when he is around Terri he knows not to be himself.

"Well if that's the case i cant wait to find out what else your hiding from me kenny? Maybe i should go and see Max i'am sure he will talk to me." Terri starts laughing. this is getting you no where i thought you wanted to be in and out hadn't you better start working out how your going to do this Terri's mind started to tell her off as it always did.

He rolls his eyes, "Whatever. You know at least I am not insulting you like I promised." Ken was very true to his word.

"Fine i'll be nice well kinda nice, so Kenny where are we going to start?" Terri didn't have a clue where would be best to start from. She was really dreading the whole kissing thing not that she hadn't kissed anyone before but this was Ken that's just wrong on so many levels.

Ken looks through his drawers and eventually finds his romeo and juilet book, "Ah ha!" he looks at her, "I guess we should start from the beginning.

"well i have had a thought you know at the beginning you have the narrator start by saying two households,both alike in dignity,in fair Verona blah blah blah well you could always do that bit in you real voice, ok sorry i will stop but to be perfectly honest with you it suited you." what the hell stop talking now Terri blushed ever so slightly and carried on anyways so romeo is with his men and i'am at my folks house and they are having a party in hope they can get me married off." At least that part we can do on our own. she thought. "Or are we starting this from when you see me?"

Ken looks at her surprised at her compliment. He cracked a smile, "Thats a good idea."

Terri opened her book to see when they first meet "right i have it here its scene 5 and you have just seen me across the room and have left you men to talk to me remember you have no idea i am Juliet and i have no clue your Romeo."

He nods slightly and begins acting. ((We will skip part of the play a little bit XD)) Ken wasw actually a good actor but now came the part they have both been dreading. The kiss.

Terri had rather enjoyed acting along side Ken they seamed to work well with each other when they put they minds to it not that she was ever going to say that to his face she didn't even want to think about it to hard. "Kenny should we just leave that bit out?" Terri really wasn't looking forward to it at all.

Ken sighs, "As much as I hate to say this... I think we should do it because the teacher will make us do it anyways.

Terri started to get a bit nervous "fine but let's get it over with i'am sure your not loving this idea too."

"No I am not" he sighs and then gets back to his character. After saying a few lines to each other, the time finally arrived. Ken wrapped his arms around her waist, pulled her close and kissed her deeply.

Terri knew the kiss was coming but was quite ready when it happened and she just went with Ken and kissed him as deeply as he kissed her she put her hands around the back of his neck to pull him closer to her so they were body to body. WHAT THE HELL her mind screamed at her and she pulled away and slapped him around the face not to hard but it was just the shook that she was enjoying the kiss that made her do it, she could still feel his lips against hers and it took all her will power to not touch her lips.

"Hey!" Ken rubbed his cheek and scowled slightly, "You knew the kiss was coming. Why did you slap me?"

"I'am sorry Kenny it was just you caught me off guard" she was starting to blush rather badly she put her head down. "Well at least we know we can kiss each other and not die or something." she said trying to lighten the mood and give her self some time to calm her beating heart. She didn't have a clue if this was one sided or if Ken had in fact enjoyed the kiss too.

Status
Not open for further replies.