Hate to Love You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake scowls and Ken sighs, "Well I guess I need to find my partner. I will catch you guys later." Ken heads to the library.

what! your leaving me with this dumb but" she ponits at Jake angerly. "and dont you dare scowl at me scardy cat" she hissed at jake

Jake scowls, "Fuck you!"
Ken shakes his head, "Sorry Bella. But I have my grade I need to think about." he walks all the way to the library and looks around. He finds her.

Terri was just turning the music up on one of her favorite Metallica songs when she looked up, Looking into Ken's green eyes "Damn you found me i didn't even know you knew where the library was here."

He smirks, "Believe it or not I do read. Now look I know you and I dont exactly get along but we need to suck it up for this stupid project. Now the soonr we get it done the sooner we caan go our seperate ways."

wow so mean to a irl and why dont you go fuck yur self ass hole" she hissed at him but smiled when she saw a teacher walk by.

"I like your thinking so what do you have in mind?, I am not losing my good grade's over you." Terri said while removing her headphone's. "You might as well sit down your making the place look messy. Also not know exactly what kind of project we are meant to do doesn't help."

He rolls his eyes at her, "Well I was thinking we shold just do it at my house after school... Oh and by the way." he grabs her head phones and throws them.
~~~~
Jake flicked her ear, "Shut up you whiner."

"YOU SHIT" Terri couldn't believe he just done that she got up and picked her headphones up making sure they were OK "if they had broken you would of been paying for them. Terri couldn't think of anything worse then going to his house but knew she had to do it.
"Fine your house it is, so shall i meet you after school or just meet you there?"

He looks at her, "I suppose I could just drive us both there."

"Fine i'll take my motor bike back home at lunch, I am not leaving it here. Or i could just follow you on my bike." Not only do i have to do this stupid project with him but i have to sit in his car for who knows how long, Terri thought.

He shrugs, "Fine whatever that works."

"Good so anything else you have to share?" Terri wanted to get away from him before she really lost it with him and punched his smart mouth.

He smirks, "I am not going to kiss you if that is what want." he said jokingly.

Isabella got to her next class with a smirk she so beted the crap out of Jake with out even punching him.

"Thank god for that i may just throw up if you tried. But do you honestly think we can work together like this with out killing each other it's not like we have ever liked one another?." She knew that she would have to try her best but if he kept being an idiot she couldn't see how it would.

He thinks then smiles, "Well if we try hard enough I think we can."
~~~~
((Im sorry Bella sometimes your kobo is stupid XD))

"Well if your will to work on this, then i will too. So i will see you out side after school then?" Terri said with a slight smile.

He smiled, "Of course. See you then." the bell rings and he waves the runs to his next class.

"Yeah see you then" She said as Ken walked away i so know he wont be there when school finish's he would of gone off before the last lesson does he think I'am that stupid Terri thought to her self as she went to get everything to go to her next class. She knew she was going to be late but it was Math she really didn't care to much she was already acing the class.

Status
Not open for further replies.