Harvest Moon: Blossoming Love

Kitti, I said we should have a doctor. XD

Thank you Ozzie and Unisus for making your characters older than mine lol. I was about to feel old...

In other news...

@Kitti I will gladly take the position of Herbalist with a second character, if no one else wants the position. I don't mind playing two characters.

I...already said her clinic was her home AND clinic... >_> She's a workaholic after all <_<

And isn't a herbalist along the same lines AS the doctor since it was for medicine or something?

I imagine ther herbalist might be the one who physically picks/grows the herbs and makes the medicine. They could also sell special herb seeds. The doctor is the one who prescribes the medicine that the herbalist makes.

Ah-- I should probably post my Bio shouldn't I? o 3o
Mmm, I will. If I don't do it by tomorrow then I fish slap my self, m'lady

I'm also very excited in starting! But what of my innkeeper, who will he house? If thy don't have a house, would be normal for you to be at the inn-- perhaps as a regular or full time customer :B

Haha, I feel funny that I used the real Gaara for this roleplay. World of possibilities after all !

Maybe my Freya will stay at the Inn a couple nights a week? ^ ^ Seeing as she might get lonely working the shop alone~ D:

Hah, I totally forgot about it is all.
Then that's supery, Zy. <3
As for the inn.... the herbalist can possibly be staying there, maybe? A sort of Cliff situation?

I'll be making another character to help balance out the gender ratio. Chloe's brother the Herbalist coming up!

DONE!

The florist is a boy now? Is that... is that Tidus? o_o Anyway, I'm sorry about making a lady! I just had the perfect picture and I wanted to be a girl for once. I hope you guys don't mind.

It's probably my fault, Frei! I think people assumed I was gonna be a guy.

Lol it's ok to have girl characters. It's not that off balance, especially with Zy's new character. Dont worry about it ^^

I love your reaction to the gender swap Miss Freikugel. xD I freaked out when I saw him, too. o//3//o <3

But.. eep! <3 I'm really excited to get started in this RP! :"D It's coming together so well~! ^__^ <3

Kitti, I think you may have just broken a bunch of hearts.

Great, no love for anyone but the hot florist XD We're all going to be a bunch of bitter spinsters while the florist is getting all the action

No way! XD Everyone's got their own charm! :"D <3 I'm sure things will flow naturally once we get started~ ^//u//^ <3

Haha! No worries. Girl Scout's honor, me and Filly are equal opportunity. I think I recognize Hartke's character art too... is that Hotel Dusk? Anyway, Chet reminds me a little of Jin from ToT/AP. I led him on terribly by gifting him with herbs every day... and then I married Gill orz

It is! I was a huge fan of the game. To be honest I had contemplated using Hyde but he was way too old and out of place for this rp. The character I used, Angel, I think fits Clyde's personality well. I just coloured in some of the line art (bit of a messy job, but it does the trick). I might use some of the .gif animations at some point though.

nothing wrong with some girl action, if there is an off balance going on XD

What a cool idea! I loved the game too, since I'm a big fan of the point-and-click genres even though I'm outrageously sucky at that type of game. (That puzzle when you had to close the DS. Nightmares.) The illustrations were very expressive. You're right, Hyde definitely belongs in a city or dubious motel, not a small town like Allbrite.