Harvest Moon: Blossoming Love

Character Name: Memento (Minty) Starr
Character Age: 27
Character Job: merchant's assistant
Character Personality: slightly shy but hard working
Brief Biography:
Memento grew up in a small town with her family. By the time she was nine she could play the flute and the piano. She was almost always ill but was always close to her brother. When she turned sixteen she ran off with her older brother to the city. After only a year of living in a bustling city her brother was killed in a gang rumble. Heartbroken, she returned to her former home only to find that her parents had moved to another town. She spent a while traveling around and playing music for people but when she walked into Freya's shop she made her mind to stay and help the young merchant. She doesn't tell much of her past because when she does she feels lost and unwanted.
Character Appearance: Albino with chin length white hair and bloodred eyes. Since she is albino she doesn't go outside too much but when she does she wears gloves, a hat, pants, and a sweater as protection against the sun. Usually wears a blouse, a sweater, a skirt, leggings, and boots.
Character Relationships:

❤ Gray Heart -
Theron Quinnin
Skylar Tinsleton
Gaara Seto
Clyde Tristfal
Prudence Delaney
Philomena Rigby
Chloe Orvos
Kaai Moore
Ismene Quinnin

❤ Single Purple Heart - Freya Arette

I'm confuzzled, what season are we in Kitteh-- Beginning of Spring in terms of it's still chilly due to Winter or Spring Spring? :>

@JessSkitty ;;
Would you like for your home to in my inn? I need people in derr. That could be your temporary staying place when your doing business in the town.

my character would love an extra set of hands around if you find one more that wants to join. She has a ton of work cut out for her lol

Yeah sure. ^^ (I can think of several people that worked in town but stayed in the local inn. Cough ex gray, ruby but she owned it...) and it would be quite loney if it was just you all the time.

Yes, that's why I wish to have a person or two in the inn!
Early spring, just like the games are set.
Beginning to wam up and all that. :3

Also, that looks to be fine if Rayn is all right with the connection.

Yeah sure. ^^ (I can think of several people that worked in town but stayed in the local inn. Cough ex gray, ruby but she owned it...) and it would be quite loney if it was just you all the time.

Why thank you! (:

Yes, that's why I wish to have a person or two in the inn!
Early spring, just like the games are set.
Beginning to wam up and all that. :3

Also, that looks to be fine if Rayn is all right with the connection.

Alright, thanks for the info [ I thought it was winter until I re-read your post ]

Screw it. No more applications being accepted. <3 Period. <3

Character Name: Bennet Edinborough
Character Age: 28
Character Job: Painter
Character Personality:
Hiding behind his polite manners and a flawless smile, Bennet tends to keep his real self walled off from everyone to the point that they can't see anything but his icy facade. While perfect and beautiful, it really is no more than a wall and is as such quite cold and unwelcoming, though it's hard to put one's finger on why he seems unapproachable. Should one chip away at his ice wall, they'll find that he's actually a very nervous person who worries about little things and is deeply self-conscious. He's a little timid in reality, which he hides with his chilly manners and keeps himself from being harmed by other people this way.

Brief Biography:
Raised by an affluent family as an only child, Bennet was often in the care of a nurse since his mother was frequently ill. When he was still very young, he learned that his mother was in poor health for much of her adult life but his own birth nearly killed her. His penitence for this manifested in taking care of his mother as soon as he was able. Appreciating the concern of her young son, his mother requested that he be allowed to help in any way that he was capable.

Sadly, Bennet's mother died when he was ten, leaving him emotionally scarred. He had been very close with his mother and no one else. For a few years, he did not know how to cope and was tearful often, which prompted his father to send him to a boarding school in hopes of forming him into a "man". At this boarding school, Bennet learned a new coping mechanism for his pain. Since he deduced that it was the closeness he had shared with his mother that harmed him, he vowed to never let anyone close to him.

A byproduct of this schooling was developing his affinity for art, which he has since cultivated into a profession of sorts. For a time, he was a well-known artist as an adult but he quickly tired of being in the public spotlight. With the money he earned from this venture, he stays now at the inn in Allbrite village instead.
Character Appearance:
a46bda1e-1.jpg
Character Relationships:
Theron Quinnin
Skylar Tinsleton
Gaara Seto
Clyde Tristfal
Prudence Delaney
Philomena Rigby
Chloe Orvos
Kaai Moore
Freya Arette
Ismene Quinnin
Chet Orvos
Memento Starr

Kitteh Kat-- Can I have a Purple heart with your character Bennet?
Reason: My character and your character share a few similar things in personality so I just thought two people like that should stick togethaaa. :D

I was wondering what the inn room should look like since it's important to know.

Hey, sorry I haven't posted yet; I had to work this weekend. I'll get one in ASAP!

Nope~ ;D Bennet is going to be HARD to get to know! WAHAHAHAHA.
Also, this is what I had in mind, basically.
http://culturesketches.com/files/2009/10/Bedroom-drawing.jpg

How hard, like a Vaughn from Island of Happiness hard? XD
And yes ma'm. Btw, here's a question for everyone.

What are your favorite male/female characters from the HM series?
- Vaughn
- Shea <3<3
- Witch
- Leia<3<3
- Kana
- Cam <3<3
- Reina
- Oracle

Also I like the rooms, but keep in mind. I want my inn to be a bit of a Japanese traditional style, so how about the guest have the option of what style they want to stay in? Modern or Traditional. :I

That's fine!
The style is less important, I was just providing basic configuration.
Bed, end table, end table, dresser... that sort of thing.
Also... Mikhail. <3
I like Doctor, too.
As for the girls, I think most of them are a teensy bit vapid. I like Natalie though.

I like jerks, don't judge me ;__;

I like Kai! And Cliff. And Doctor. And Popuri and Elli and Mary. I've only really played the Mineral Town games >_>

Mikhail~ <3
and Leia
And Cam
And Doctor Trent/Tim
I only have DS and Twin towns but I want Sunshine Islands.
Memento should have a traditional room. Nya~ I should go home and play twin towns...

Mikhail~ <3
and Leia
And Cam
And Doctor Trent/Tim
I only have DS and Twin towns but I want Sunshine Islands.
Memento should have a traditional room. Nya~ I should go home and play twin towns...

Cam is sexxeh <3
Buy Sunshine Islands! So many love choices, so little time.
Twin Towns is great and all but I dislike the fact that for you too cross between the towns you have to go through that mountain/forest and plainly that takes quite a bit of time, the time passes too quickly for you to really do anything--that is till' you unblock the mine.

Also look into the Rune Factory series...You wont regret it.
Do it for...THEM...ain't bachelors tho. cuz' you cant marry them. cuz' your a guy and RF don't role that way. Yeah. pfft.

carlossig3160230352-iaza.gif

Zeze-02.png

Cam is sexxeh <3
Buy Sunshine Islands! So many love choices, so little time.
Twin Towns is great and all but I dislike the fact that for you too cross between the towns you have to go through that mountain/forest and plainly that takes quite a bit of time, the time passes too quickly for you to really do anything--that is till' you unblock the mine.

Also look into the Rune Factory series...You wont regret it.
Do it for...THEM...ain't bachelors tho. I think. Don't really remember. Yeah. pfft.

carlossig3160230352-iaza.gif

Zeze-02.png

oUo I was thinking about getting a Rune Factory game too. AND OH MAI GAWD YES THAT TAKES FOR-EV-ER... I'm like half done with the friendship between the mayors. (mostly because I only participate for the dessert one, it's been 3 years...)

Post incoming tomorrow sometime. been busy during the holidaysss

Graaah I keep telling everyone. ; A ; I'm so sorry I haven't been around to post~ I've been away for the break and didn't have a chance to get on the internet.. </3 I'll have a post up, soon, no worries. ; U ; <3

As for Miss Jess working as an assistant to Freya, I think that's a swell idea~! > U < Someone so young should have a friend close by anyway. :3 Even if they don't know each other so well. ^_^

I got sick last night >3< And it snowed, so there's a big, cold, nasty mess outside. Bleh.

Anyway, hopefully, I can get caught up on the last few posts and work one in myself.