Harvest Moon: Blossoming Love

By all means, go ahead~
You can start her off with Theron at green heart if you would like and put him in your backstory.

Just Bumpin'
They see me Bumpin' They Hatin' Tryna' Find Me Bumpin' Dirteeeh (x)

Yeah... That was stupid, heh. But just felt like livening the mood here a bit. Good luck to Kitti with her wedding plannings - tears - [ Weddings are so *puts on squealish voice- BEAUTIFUl ]

Also a warm bunneh welcome to Stormy. Har yee' matey.
^__^

Awww, she's gettin' married?? :3 CONGRATS!

Thanks for the welcome. ^.^
Sorry to be out of pocket the last couple days; I'll finish my bio soon

STARTING IT TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER.
IF I FAIL THIS DEADLINE I SET FOR MYSELF (WHICH I WILL NOT) FEEL FREE TO HARASS ME MERCILESSLY.

Hey guys! I made a banner for the RP. :D

I wanted to fit everyone on, but size limits and the difficulty of using certain pictures made that hard to do, so sorry if your picture wasn't used!

harvestmoonrp.png

Ha. I don't mind. I think the banner is adorable. Especially the sheep. Although it feels like the eyes are piercing my soul o_O.

Heh, yeah, I think I overdid it a little on the googly eyes. XD

Oh nice banner! Great work Ozzie. It made me smile :D

*double post* I finished Izzy's bio!

EDIT: @ The Dear, Ms. Kitteh: I just read your post; should I edit my bio to say she arrived like...a day or so before? Instead of arriving that day?

Little bit busy with work, but will be able to post tomorrow. Glad we're getting this thing going n_n!

I'm going to let everyone have a chance to say hi, maybe chitchat a little bit... but then some movement! :3

I was just wondering if I could join. ^^ I'm a fan of the HM series. But if I can't that's ok too. I saw all the major roles are taken.

Those were the roles I needed.
I am willing to accept another player or two...
An assistant to the farmer, rancher, or merchant most likely.
:3

Thanks! An assistant would be great. ^^ or perhaps you may want a musician? Or I could combine the two...