Harvest Moon: Blossoming Love

YAY I was finally able to post! > U <! Poor Freya, though. D: Always getting herself into a mess. X'D;; From the very beginning~

I apologize, I have to withdraw from this rp, due to a few things that happened rl, it will prevent me from being able to keep up

I'll leave my character up for grabs, or make a new rancher...

Only thing I ask is if you use my character is change the name...

thanks, and have fun

-Ahem-
I'd like to express my sincere apologies to everyone, especially to those that I have kept waiting.
I have my final exams coming up, as well as projects so I'll be & have been extremely busy.

Again, I'm sorry.

Oh poo poo! Somebody make a rancher! My character needs a horse!

I don't have a lot of favorites... I like Maria from the 64 version for nostalgic reasons. I just talked to her every day for 4 years because I didn't know you could give people presents. (I was a dumb kid.)

I want you guys to amble toward the town square when you get a chance (aka ASAP).
I'm going to be doing things and stuff there.

TT A TT I'm so sorry I haven't been around to post and such.. I've been super sick, and for the past two weeks I've been sleeping day in and day out.. I'm gonna try to post soon. ; x ;'' I'm sorry, again~

Sorry I havent posted in a while. I had midterms... But for Christmas my aunt is getting me Island of Happinss!

I have a post coming up later tonight...or tomorrow lol. One or the other.