Harem (Needs male... or female tbh?) (Creativity appreciated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brøken_Serenity

Original poster
I just woke up and was like, hey what if I did this?

THE PLOT
If your character is a male
So basically Y/C would be a guy who has just transferred into a prestigious all girl's school. He ended up there by some sort of accident of paperwork. Either he filled in the gender bubble wrong on accident, or the office just made a mistake and didn't look at the gender bubble. He was accepted into the boarding school and by the time the office realized he was a male, it was too late. They didn't want to make him pack up all of his stuff and leave without a school to go to. So they made a deal. He was guaranteed the ability to stay for the rest of the school year. At the end of the year, the student council would gather up random girls who had interacted with him and they would decide if he could stay for another year.

If you wanna be a rebel and have a female character we would have to change the way you entered. Either you enter and the school forgot to give you an audition and you really don't have a a talent or know it yet. Or some other weird form of entering where you're actually not supposed to be in the school. Your character would get the probation type deal that the guy gets in the above thing.

*I'd rather do the original plot than have a girl character. But if you have a really great idea, then I'll accept your girl character.

P.S I'm a very over dramatic person. So like, however you want to spice this up is fair game to me. If you want to have a string of murders be occurring in the plot- cool. If you want to turn this into a paranormal/ghost type thing- cool. If you want a rape to occur- cool. Every character actually has magical powers and they fight- cool. If you want a girl to get pregnant- cool. If you want your character to be a sociopathic dick- cool. Basically what I'm saying is, I need some drama and we're gonna have to get it from somewhere. This right here is just a basic plot, we're obviously gonna need to add a little pizzazz to it.
THE SCHOOL
The school is a specialty academy. You get in based on having a talent or being exceptionally brilliant.... or daddy having enough money for the office not to care. Then, your schedule is specially tailored to fit your talents. A music student would have a majority of classes where they had to use an instrument, and their basic classes (math, science, english & history) would be at a low level- while their music classes would be at an extremely high level. A student who entered on being brilliant would be taking AP classes in every basic class, but have very low level music, or art classes. A student who was brilliant at math would probably be taking multiple AP math classes but me in the same english as other students who weren't exceptionally talented at it. You can also double enter. If you're good at singing and acting you can get accepted with both. Most students are single entered, a smaller population is double entered, and triple entered is rare.

The school itself is huge. When you first approach the school there is an incredibly high golden (not real gold) gate. The front entrance has what looks to be an electronic tv on it. The tv shows the head of the student council greeting you and then asking for you to present your I.D. Every student has an I.D which allows them to get into places and buy things.

This spoiler is just a lot about the schools set up. Only bother reading it if you decide you're interested.
Once inside the front gates, there is a huge sprawling park with a stone pathway leading to the front door of the main building. The park in front of the school is beautiful, and filled with sakura trees, fruit bearing trees, and tons of flowers. There are even a few gardens scattered about where students had begun planting and growing things.
The main building is the basic building. The first floor of the main building is a lobby. It hosts the office, counselor's office, nurses office, library and has various pictures of students doing things everywhere. The second floor has all classes relating to science, english, math, history or foreign language. The third floor hosts the incredibly complex student government. Also the debate and political science classes use that floor because student government is filled with people who got into the school based on debate. The student government also doubles as the debate team.
The art building is on the left of the main building, it hosts all the art classes, including all cooking, writing, programming and game design type classes. The other two floors are where the classes are held.
The music/performing arts building is on the right of the main building. The first floor is a giant auditorium, set up like a fancy theater. Every room in this building other than the first floor theater is semi sound proof, so very little noise leaks out. Various acting, dancing and music (including vocal music) classes are carried out in the second and third floors. Behind this trio of buildings is the dorm building which is as wide as all three of the buildings in front of it put together. Every floor has a variety of dorm rooms, some better than others which is solely based on how good you are at what you do. A music student who always earns first place trophies for the school is going to have a better room than a math student who usually earns 4th place medals. Every floor also has an indoor eating area. It's pretty small considering the number of students, its can hold about 60 students at a time (The school only ever has 1k students).
There is a gym on the side of the school. You can't enter the school on a sport other than cheer, which is technically considered entering with dance. There are sports teams, such as basketball and volleyball- you just can't enter the school with them.

Food is obtained all throughout the school. There are a litter of vending machines that offer anything from sandwiches to ramen to fruit juice to coffee. There are also small vendors all around both inside and outside of the school. There are a few professional vendors, like a subway and a starbucks. There are also many student run stands. They are usually run by students who entered on the culinary arts. A few are run by random others, running a fundraiser or something like that.

Class hours are 8-4, with ten minute passing periods and an hour lunch. Some classes could be held later or earlier. Such as maybe a painting class trying to capture the sunset or sunrise. Field trips are also a possibility. All students must be in the dorm building by 11 PM unless accompanied by a teacher. Students can not leave the dorm building until 6 AM.

P.S I don't really plan on playing out boring classes. Like, no need for us to rp math class unless your character is a math genius who entered on math. We only really need to play out interesting classes that will further the plot somehow. So if I want to introduce a character via a painting class then we'll play out a portion of that class. If you plan on your character getting detention in a class, then we'll play out that portion of a class. Get me? Like, most of our time should be spent in before school, passing periods, lunch and after school.

THE UNIFORM
The girls wear a basic uniform (CLICK HERE), and because Y/C is a male, his uniform will be the same except he'll wear black pants on the bottom. Every student wears a lanyard with their student I.D attached. The lanyard reveals what they do. If the lanyard has musical notes, they entered the school on music. If it has violins they entered on playing the violin. The student council is set apart by having purple lanyards.

THE CHARACTERS
I'll be playing the various school girls who are hopelessly in love with your character. From crazy yandere's to shy- I'll be playing the lot. Of course, they won't all instantly be in love with your character- but it'll be pretty fast. Also, I'l be putting a lot of characters out there. If your character shows any real interest in them, I'll make them a small CS. If your character dislikes them, I'll either trash them or keep them around just to make drama. If your character is indifferent towards them, I'll trash them.
So I mean, your character could really go a lot of ways. He could be kind of a player, and juggle multiple girlfriends at a time. He could be a nice guy, and only pursue one at a time. He could be a complete idiot and not realize all the girls are in love with him, and end up being in relationships where he never realized he was in a relationship. Lots of potential things.
Also, of course your character can make friends with my girls. He doesn't have to be romantic with all of them. He can have some who he only sees as friends and what not.
Also you are free to make any side characters that you want. If you want to play a teacher, random female character, friend from out of the school or whatever- feel free.

WHEEEEEE ROLEPLAY TIME
If you're interested then yay. You must rp 2 and up paragraphs and be literate. I want this to be a very detailed roleplay. If you come at me with a couple sentences, this isn't going to work. I need substance.

Also, if you're really craving a sexy scene we have a few options. We can just establish that it happened but not act it out. So we'd state in our replies that it happened and continue out the roleplay, with those characters knowing that it happened. We can sort of fade it out to black after some suggestiveness. If you're blue I'll rp it out. You put a bunch of teenagers in the same place with limited supervision- I mean clearly something is bound to happen. But we shouldn't be focusing on that. Any sexiness that happens should propel the plot somehow. If our characters are dating, then we don't really need to mention how great their sex was after every night. After the first time, is it really important they did it anymore? Unless of course they get caught by someone else in the act. Then it's important to mention.

DRAMA. I need it. We can twist and shape this roleplay into anything you want it to be. And I'm honestly feeling a murder mystery right now tbh. We can keep it realistic or we can make it something else. Either way, we need to punch some action into it. This is where the whole "creativity appreciated" thing comes into play.

If you're interested, please comment and say so.

I'm definitely interested and would love to play this with you!

• Love
Reactions: Brøken_Serenity
Status
Not open for further replies.