HAPPY Rave Your Butt Off

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found volumes 1-16 of my favorite Manga at a used bookstore today, all between 105~185¥ So cheap~ ^.^ I just need 17-20 now~

People like me! ^_______^

I wrote my first RP post since like 2008 today, and it was fun! =D

I'm in my room laying down on the mattress from my old futon. There's not much in here, but I don't mind. The lights are off, candles lit all around me, and pink floyd plays in the background. I think I'd be okay even if all I had was this. This is bliss.

Guess who gave Staci a Moogle plushie and a Shadow Heartless plushie last night, and watched Lord of the Rings: Two Towers Part 1?

FUCKYEAH I'M A HAPPY HIPPO

<3 I got to talk to him a lot today!! I was really sad and down that he wasn't talking to me yesterday, but he was just busy afjwdkhewkh I thought he didn't like me/was avoiding me I DON'T KNOW. I don't even know if he necessarily likes me in the same way but he was super nice to me today!! and he told me some stuff about his family :3

Thanks to the wonderful events of tonight I am a huuuuge step closer to getting a job in Japan. Which means there's a good chance that after I leave Japan, I can return and this time stay in Japan for good! WHICH ALSO MEANS... I can be with my Japanese boyfriend for good and help take care of his grandma~

Yes, this is real <3

BOYFRIEND GETS TO STAY OVER FOR THE WEEKEND AND WE GET TO HAVE A GAME MARATHON.

ALSO, FINALLY SENT A RESUME INTO THAT JOB.

ALSO, I FOUND MY FAVORITE SODA IN A STORE I DON'T GO TO USUALLY! I HAVEN'T HAD THIS SODA IN THREE YEARS!

ALSO, SCHOOL STARTS IN A COUPLE DAYS SO MY BROTHER CAN'T BITCH AT ME!

ALSO, I'M DOING WELL ON RPING!

ALSO, I'M JUST HAPPY!

LOVE IS STUPID.
On that note.

I'M GONNA MAYBE BE A MAIN CONTESTANT ON A VALENTINE'S DAY BLIND DATING GAME SHOW ON OUR STUDENT RUN TV STATION/CLUB I'M A PRODUCER IN CURRENTLY.

So yay.

SCREW THAT LION.
I'mma find me a bind date on a game show. SO YEEEEEEEEEEA SPONTANEOUS STACI. >:D RAWRRR.

I think i'm making a place in Iwaku and not getting so shy. That's embarrassing, coming from a staff member.

I guess you can say i'm one of the family? ^^"

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just happy, no reason, don't mind me.

I finally understand Trigonometry! Trust me. It's very exciting.

Bought bottle of Jack Daniel's, but forgot to pick up coke.

Come home; roommate bought twelve-pack of coke and tells me to have at it. (and also bought donair sauce!)

Sometimes I love my roommate.

AH! Iwaku has some amazing writers and people with talent! :D I honestly love randomly picking a role play to read and it being EXACTLY what im looking for in a story! These are like...plot bunnies covered in sugar and dipped in sprinkles but not harmed in any way!

Our members, both new and old, are making my dreams come true! KEEP WRITING THESE BEAUTIFUL ROLEPLAYS. <3

My personal life is really starting to brighten up! Especially when it comes to my formerly believed to be dead love life. I've now got a wonderful girlfriend who makes me smile. How could life get better? I'm not even sure.

Weeell, maybe if I had a nice serving of venison dip and some corn style tortilla chips? Oh wait, I do! Only because I totally took some early before the big game. No one should expect me to be able to wait A FEW HOURS for my delicious meaty treat.

SOON TO BE EIGHT MONTHS WITH MY BOYFRIEND!

PLUS I'M GOING WITH TO QUAKECON THIS YEAR! COME AUGUST, I WILL BE IN A ROOM FULL OF NERDS ON COMPUTERS, SHOUTING OUT "WHOOP!" EVERY NOW AND THEN!

Drank all night; didn't get a hangover.

Most recent potential male-harem member, Sir Douche, is leaving the country. I've never been so happy to see someone leave.

I've lost 9 pounds in two-and-a-half weeks, so at 127 lbs I am finally starting to look in shape.

I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest Me I've ever met.

Oh, and I have cookies. Win.

Oh and I'll be moving into a big-ass house with my best friend next fall. For 300$ a month YYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Chuckled a bit because some guy on the forum doesn't know about the edit button.

Chuckled because my retardedness made someone chuckle.

And because I actually know how to work the edit button.

I'm just lazy.

SNOW MELTED! No more shoveling snooooooow.
Oh, but wait. No more extra money from lazy people who don't want to shovel snow either. D:

BUT ANYWAY. I'm in a good mood. Plus, I'm not sick right now. Hurrhurr.
I wonder is posting here about being in a decent mood is going to jinx it. >:[

Status
Not open for further replies.