HAPPY Rave Your Butt Off

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rory/Yror is tsundere for my gender bent side.

My work on Iwaku is done. :D

I created my first roleplay on here. :D At least, the OOC.~
I was very scared and intimidated.
I tried my hardest, I'm not very good at coding like most are. >.> But I like pictures and colors..
A lotta people seem to be joining. I'm excited! And scared. o.o' Very scared..
> w< But.. happy that I did it. -nod.-
thank you Osso-sans, Ror-sans, Ori-sans and Bruds-sama for helping me and encouraging me throughout the process.~

YAYYYY. MY CO-PRODUCER PERSON FUCKEDUP FOR US THE LAST TIME AND STEPPED DOWN.

Introducing:

STACI.
SOLO PRODUCER.
>:D
MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE.<3

ACCEPTED TO THE U OF M!!!

SUCK IT [MENTION=318]Okami[/MENTION]

I..... I.......

I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND.

I hate being mushy and loveydovey, but he's so nice... and his sister is AWESOME! And I'm going to quake con! MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT MONTH.

I'VE BEEN SOBER FOR EIGHT MONTHS AND TWO WEEKS!

YESSSSSS.

But still no snow for Texas.... fuck it, I'm moving to a state where it rains and snows SLIGHTLY more than Texas!

Cuddling is so fucking therapeutic.
Like, srsly though.
Had the best cuddle last night with cuddle buddy mutton chops man while we watched South Park episodes that were new.
And we talked for like an hour.
And it made me feel so good for the night.
I wish I could bottle up that feeling forever.<3
I was in SUCH A NEED and mood for a good cuddle.
<3
ahh.

Exactly one month before I go to the UK to be with Asmo.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEGAN GOES TO UK! =D

Grggybear is back kinda! :D Talking to him again makes me happyface. YAYYYYY.<3

Err... this shall be odd for me. My very closed off nature tells me not to do this but... *Inhales* Here goes...

I AM ALIIIIIIIVVVVEEE!!

Err... so. Did I do it right? >.<

Stupid Eris is fine.
Got medicine for her, that only cost a nonvital organ. v__v

That is not happiness! *Hugs Kitti tightly* Be elated! Be ecstatic! Let love and happiness be your guide! :3

I was expecting it to cost half a lung, and I'm happy that my cat is all right. I thought she might have an upper respiratory infection and instead, it's just swelling in the eye causing drainage from the eye into the sinus cavity. Some medicine to reduce swelling and the drainage. She'll be fine. It makes me happy.... just a costly happy. But cheaper than expected.

SO.
Sent out a kind of kickass e-mail to my crew list for production yesterday. >:D

Hey everyone!

Seriously, it has been a while since I typed out one of these things. So, I'll just try my best, and let's all hope it makes sense in the end!
Here's the deal, we have two days of shooting coming up this weekend and we are going to need a lot of help!
As for crew positions available, everything is open and up for grabs. Just let me know which day you might be interested in and which position. If you can handle both days as well, that would be great!

Here's the list of what we will need:

-Camera operator
-Boom operator
-Lighting
-Script supervisor
-Grip
-Production Assistant(s)

As always, I will take whatever I can get from you guys! :]
So, if on set it turns out spots are filled and you still want to help, we can always find something for you to do. It's always a fun time as well, and it is just really wonderful to know there are extra hands to be put to use!
But.. to make sure we're on the same page, I'm talking about the hands still attached to your body. No extra limbs on set, please. Thank you.~

And now for the when, where, what:

Episode 10 & 14 - March 24th, Saturday - Crew Call: 10:15am - Meeting outside of --- - 5-6 hours - Directed by ---

You might be wondering why I am having the call so early for crew, and why it is outside of ---. Well, that is because we will have a lot of equipment to be hauling over to our first destination. I would like help with all of this, if you can offer some!
We will start shooting episode 14 at --- place in ---, and eventually will be moving to --- to shoot forepisode 10.

Again, with all the baggage to lug around, this can be difficult for us and making good time. Which brings up my next favor to ask of you all!

If anyone can provide transportation for equipment, please let me know. ---, --- and --- aren't that far from each other in walking distance. But, with a giant light kit suitcase apparatus thing, and the rest of what we are going to be handling, it can seem like a treacherous trek over. Also, I'd like to keep all the equipment as safe as we can.

Episode 13 - March 25th, Sunday - Crew Call: 11:15am - Meeting outside of --- - 5 hours - Directed by ---

Same reason for my planning on this one as the other.
We will start shooting episode 13 this day at ---
I don't have a car, so I cannot offer anyone a ride over there. If anyone can offer to carpool people over, that would be appreciated!
Same goes for the equipment again. XLR cables are people too..

That should be it! I think. I hope.
If you have any questions, concerns, comments, or anything, please e-mail me back, text me or call (---)

Let me know what spot you want, which day(s), and if you might be able to help out with transportation!

Thank you for your patience with shooting for this show! I'm really glad to know so many people are eager to crew again. :]
Hope to hear from you guys (and/or girls) soon! Enjoy this weather, by the way! Because I really am hating it. :D

And I gots an e-mail back from my writer/director/friend/guy :D

Hey Staci!

First off: I just want to say I really think you're doing a fantastic job managing all of this. Seriously. You are a demigoddess.

Second: Awesome. Go ahead and ask for cars. If you ask, people will volunteer. As for equipment… talk to Kevin. If you have the request in, changing the order should be okay. I assume you made the request already?

All the other stuff… let's just play it by ear. If you talk to the actors, remind them that if they put in a lot of time one day they won't need to other days. Make sure to stress that we need to get this done now otherwise we're going to end the show with no ending in April. Just find dates that work and we will make it work. I assure you :D

Finally: We need and Erin and Shiro by Saturday? I'll see what I can do.

YOU SAW IT RIGHT THERE, WORLD. O ^O
I AM A DEMIGODDESS.<3<3

> w<
I am so happy they like what I'm doing.~

I AM IN MY BOYFRIEND'S BED AND I WILL BE HERE UNTIL TONIGHT. THANK YOU UNIVERSE-

Sweet Jesus this bed is comfy. PLUS MY BOYFRIEND GAVE ME MY BIRTHDAY PREZZIE EARLY- I'll try and get pics.

OH MY GOD, I named it Lil' Bun Bun, but I'm wanting that to be a nick name, and I want my little Bun Bun to have a REALLY RIDICULOUSLY LONG NAME- I'll ask Asmo for ideas, I like his character names, they're always cool.

ALSO, I'M STILL PASSING ALL MY CLASSES.

ALSO, HIS GIANT FAT CAT IS NOT TRYING TO KILL ME TODAY.

Going through my stuff when I get too restless to write my papers, seeing what little I'm keeping, giving to friends who need it or just donating. It's pretty bittersweet. But also, it's pretty liberating to just be rid of all this damn stuff.

Except my pile of clothes/practical stuff I should 'maybe bring to England' is still too big, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF---

*prepares the wicker man*

I have the flu. :( I can't leave my bed.

However.

My manfriend sets Skyrim aside to care for me. Which is a big deal.
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.