HAPPY Rave Your Butt Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
o___o
RANRAN!!<3<3<3
Ranran, my friend who is from China and was in my spanish class for this semester here, just gave me a gift!
I drew her a picture in class as a going away pres, since she's going back home after finals are over.
And she was like, I has a gift for you too
and I'm all like WHAAAA.
And she pulls out this box, which I thought was like stationary. >.>; idk. it was chinese.
And I was like awwwwh you didn't have to! She said it was a scarf or something and I was like T ^T YOU'RE AMAZING and I hugged her and then went and opened it in the bathroom before leaving the building,
and it's a freaking fucking goddamn beautiful red, yellow, pinkish, white, orange PURE SILK scarf thing. all wrapped inside and gifted. and there's chinese all over the place. and and.. T ^^^^T
It makes me want to cry..
now I'm just like busting, too much to handle right now, I feel unworthy of such a beautiful gift from such an amazing person!!
I think I'mma draw another picture for her, idk of what though..
and or give her something of mine.. But I dunno what to give her! My domo.. or one of my four pikachus.. nothing I have here can match that!!
GASP. I can look for something when I go to meijer's this weekend..
I'm just so happy.. >////< aaaah.

Look what I got!
AgLGxzfCIAAckQR.jpg:large

SOOOOO EXCITED!

The heating. IS FIXED! It is a deliciously cool 62F in my apartment right now and I can wear my sweaters with pride. And it should not fuck up again. So happy.

WOODRAT MADE IT FOR A VISIT. OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. > >

It was so fricken awesome. PICTURES, THEY BE POSTED LATAR!!

My secret santa gift came in the mail~ I got four books, three of which are manga (he picked the weirdest titles he could find according to his letter) and the last one is a leather bound copy of W.G. Wells' novels. Ohhh, and he also gave me this delicious gingerbread spread also known as Spekuloos Spread.

After getting that spread, I declared we were having waffles for dinner. We did and it was glorious. I want to give my secret santa a huge hug ;_;

:D
So me and my family(inculdeing family that lives two towns away) went over to my grandmas to find out our gift exchange partners. I got the eassyest person of all time, hes old, hes cool, hes awsome, my grandpa. He will have the best present this year
IM SURE OF IT.
3000992015_1_3_Mz4MRqAq.jpg

I has butterflies.
I never wanna come down.~
<3<3<3
Best night last night. >w <
-flails.-
I can't WAIT til mom comes to visit me next semester, as well.~ THEN SHE CAN MEET HIM AND MY FRIENDS.
YAAAAY.
I wuv mama.
FOUR DAYS TIL I GO HOME.<3<3<3 YAAAY.

My part time job more than doubled my hours this week. Now I can actually acquire some money. :D

YAYYY.
I found a place on campus to live in next year, cuz it looked like I would have no where to stay, since every place was taken. BUT LOOKAT THAT CANCELLATIONS ACTUALLY DO HAPPEN.
And now I get to live in an apartment style. >:D Kitchenette, and bathroom, and living room, and my own bedroom. I'M EXCITED. It's gonna be on the other side of campus! AWAY FROM 'FRESHMAN LAND'! I can't wait. E-mailed my roomie about how we should get lunch next semester and meet up, and she seems totally sweeeet. I'm just way excited that things are just turning up roses now for me..
<3
Oh, ain't single no more. Gonna change my drawing list now. ~

AM I ON DRUGS? X.X
Or is child of eden so abstract that drug dealers will stop doin drugs(not really)

Any way FUCK YEA! THURSDAY IS GOING TO BE THE EASYIST DAY
EVER!!!!!!! >:O

After four years of dating, I'm finally moving to Texas to be with my boyfriend... My god, I feel like I could fly.

That, is,
freaking
ADORABLE.
I APPROVE. -stamps.-

I'M HOME! <3
For holiday break.<3
happy me.

ASMO'S VISA PETITION WAS ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!! :D

*Waits 5-8 months for the approval*

:|

Asmo used to work round the clock
Debt Collector's life
And getting those bucks is tough.... so tough

Tegan works with chocolate all day
Working in Houston, she brings home her pay
For drugs... sweet drugs

She says: "We've got to hold on to marriage plots
It doesn't make a difference
If I can't afford pot
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love - we'll give it a shot"

Wooooooah, we're halfway there
Wooo-ooah! Livin' on a prayer
Buy suntan and I'll grow long my hair
Woooah! Livin' on a prayer

Asmo got his bonus at work
Now he's saving up what he used
To spend on pointless stuff... just stuff

Tegan dreams of running away
When she cries out on Skype
Asmo whispers: "Laura don't be gay! Just stay.
You've got to hold on to your shit job
It doesn't make a difference
If the chocolate gets hot
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love - we'll give it a shot"

Woooooah, we're halfway there
Wooo-oah! Livin' on a prayer
Sell your car and your own underwear
Wooo-oah! Livin' on a prayer

LIVING ON A PRAY-AYER!

*solo*

Oooooh, this Texas Hold'Em, takes all you've got
You'll pay for the flight and we'll steal our own pot
WOOOOOOAH, we're halfway there
Wooo-oooah! Livin' on a prayer
Make our plan and we'll take it from there
WOOOOAH, Livin' on a prayer

WOOOOOAH! WOOOOOOAH, we're halfway there
Wooo-oooah! Livin' on a prayer
Make a home in the Arkansas air
WOOOOOAH, LIVING ON A PRAYER!

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT FUCKING AMAZING KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D
I will get the box with all volumes of death note, plus the 13th book with characters and explanations about all that complecated things you never have understood, in birthday present :D hihihihihihihihiihihihihihihihihi *Happy happy happy*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :D

Status
Not open for further replies.