HAPPY Rave Your Butt Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really thankful for my natural, born ability to get crunk at any time.
During my workout when music is playing: get crunk.
Before a shower when music is playing: get crunk.
When a commercial that comes on has phatty beats: get crunk.
Making food with music: get crunk.

The ability to get crunk as a white girl makes me very happy.
And thankful to be born with a groove and the soul of a drummer.

I don't just get dem beats, I feel them.

(also, no clue what I'm talking about anymore, just typing lolololYAY)

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
Sometimes I forget who I am. Then I remember that I happen to be pretty awesome and I've got some of the most incredibly amazing wonderful awesome friends.

Also. My Shark Week needs to not fuck with my emotions this badly.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I feel so accomplished today! So now, in about six weeks, I'm going to get awesome things in the mail! Doesn't matter if nobody else is excited, I am.

Reactions: 3 people
Even though Theresa is trying to hog the bed and keeps kicking me in my sleep, I can't help but find her so adorable. She's made me so much stronger. When everything crashes around me and I have no more hope she's the one that helps me through it all and y anchor. The past week has been hellish but I can smile because I'm lucky to have an amazing woman.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
I got new bookends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1922514_279814188845592_1151485702_n.jpg
Meet Lee and Roy

I might have found another fandom where I feel at home... I always knew my taste in (as yet un-bought) jewelry, shirts, scents, and clothing was a little strange. I have a love of Lovecraft and all things strange and quirky and fun but still wonderfully creepy. Ahh yes. This is good feeling. I can work with this new love because it can work with absolutely everything I already do. My personal roleplay universe from my childhood? Totally fits. My fashion? Fits. Even where I live fits so wonderfully into it.

I like this.

Reactions: 2 people
Frozen was beautiful. Good job, Disney. Now it needs themed nail polishes made off of it. I'm seeing sparkly holographic ice blue...

SOMEONE COMPLIMENTED ME TODAY
THIS IS NOT WHAT I PREPARED FOR
THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT I PREPARED FOR

Status
Not open for further replies.