HAPPY Rave Your Butt Off

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to talk long and hard with my mother today! Yes yes yes!

I miss her so super much and HATE HATE HATE Hurricane Katrina from taking me away from New Orleans, but it's just so good to hear that she and my father are both doing well. :]

I also miss my little brother who is in the army but we talked too! Ack! My family is all slowly and verbally coming back together again! This high-crazed life of laser tag and business all the time is finally soothing over with the help of my blood line! :D

Also~ Going back to school in the summer and preparing fro an ultimate road trip to visit Iwaku peoples! Yay Geographic Travelings! 8D

MY NEW ROOMMATE FOR NEXT YEAR IS AWESOMEEEEE.

Her reply to my e-mail included these facts about her:

-Photography major
-FAN OF THE SHOW GLEE~<3<3<3
-Artsy person
-CLEAN. SHE'S A CLEAN PERSON.
-Night person
-TRANSFER! THAT MEANS I CAN SHOW HER AROUND! MEMORIES.~<3<3
-She said she plans on making it her mission to make our place look awesome since she once wanted to go into interior design. SWEEET.

I hope this will be a match made in heaven. <3 I'm searching for that 'college bff'. ^^~
<3 yayyy.

anime_boy_and_girl_by_Rukia21love.jpg

I think if what happened could be put into a picture,
if the feelings and nervousness and excitedness and anxiety between us could be illustrated,
I think that would be it.
c:
I don't think I've felt that happy for a while..
way... way toooooo long.~
^^

o ^o
SO AMAZINGGGGGGG RAAAAAAAAAAHR.
soyah. I shud be tired. But I'm not. > w<
Like a sugarless sugar high. 8D eheheheheh.
heh.
-shimmies to theme music.-

Hat_Get.jpg

I found a hat.
This hat is rare and stylish.
This pleases me.

I shall quote you some things from this e-mail I just received from one of the writer/directors of a new show coming to production on campus for school:

"
Ah! Staci!

I'm so happy to hear you want to produce again! :D Honestly, I would wholeheartedly trust you with this project. You kind of kick ass at producing."

"...you'd be in charge of taking the scripts, finding directors (hopefully one for each episode), plus crew, and locations"

"On top of that, it would be your job (alone or with maybe a co-producer) to find casting for the show..."

"...but the idea here is to hand this project off completely to the producer to get it up and running."

"Like I said, I totally think you can do this. I'll know more soon!

Thanks for everything you've done this year. You've been a lifesaver."

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

ff.
yes.
please.
thankyou.

This is it. My flight to England leaves tomorrow. Yes, I am practically pissing my pants with excitement. I'm comfortable with who I am. >:(

GO TEGAN, GO! GO TO ENGLAND AND EAT CRUMPETS AND DRINK TEA AND HAVE POLITE SEX WITH YOUR BRITISH LOVER!

=D

IT'S RAINING TODAY! REASON ENOUGH TO CELEBRATE!

FUCK YEAH, EASTER AT MY UNCLES! THE MANCAVE! POOL TABLE, WIDESCREEN TV, MINI KITCHEN STOCKED WITH BOOZE AND SODA, POKER LATER IN THE EVENING.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Got a letter from the head of the Philosophy department on campus, signed by him, saying he believes I should consider a double major or minor in Philosophy, because my philosophy teacher for Ethics apparently gushed about me to him. - w-
It kind of blew my mind today.
<3
I MIGHT MINOR IN PHILOSOPHY! along with English.
MAYBE.
dunno.
But.
SQUEEE.

oh. and nice weekend with mama.
oh. and BACK. which means can talk again. - w- murrrr.

Probably returning to India this summer. Could see my friends there! Excitement becomes me!

Pwning classes (relatively for me). By pwning I mean nothing lower than high B's, and there's some A's. Thank you, medimicationz. Squirrelz no longer distract me. Much.

Preparing to study abroad in Japan next spring. Go to ALL OF ASIA! My list of overseas experience is getting longer: China, Thailand, China, India, soon to be India again, and then Japan. Japan will probably be constant. Asia is neat-o. Racking up the qualifications for future jobs. The competition won't just lay down and die unless I out-qualify them thoroughly orkill them in their sleep.

I'm alive and in one piece. I don't have to starve, I don't have to get dehydrated, I don't have to fear for my life everyday, my family is amazing and would never sell me, and I have reasons to hope. That's more than I deserve, but I've got it.

And I can have babies one day, just not atm. Babies. Baaaaa-biiiiiiieszuh.

Tegan arrives tomorrow.

*twitch*

ASMO SHOWED EMOTIONAL RESPONSE OUTSIDE OF A ROLEPLAY! YAY!

Boyfriend and I will hang out today- just a relaxing day, movies and the like and naps.

FUCK YEAH FOR NAPS!

Got a job at Olive Garden! As a Cook!!! And I MAKE MORE MONEY!

FINALLY BEAT THE ELITE FOUR IN POKEMON PLATINUM.

FAWK YEAH.
TAKE THAT, CYNTHIA.
WHAT. NOW.
WHATNOW. >:C
-flips table and walks away.- <3<3

Now I can get Pokemon Emerald. :D <3 AND THEN I HAVE PLAYED ALL THE GENERATIONS.<3<3
cept now pokemon black/white 2 is coming out.
I SHALL GET POKEMON BLACK 2.
cuz I beat white...
YAAAAAAAH.

-Runs around with Champion plaque.- <3

Re: Rant Your Brains Out #298726927

I am having so much fun here on this site! Each and everyday, I find something new and interesting, whether its from role plays or even just the General Chats!

I love the challenges and I LOVE all the role play that I am in right now!

I am always looking out to see what new things come on Iwaku! =^____^=

I think I'm gonna like working here. The environment is wonderful, the people are lively and incredible and everyone treats me with respect.

​LEAGUE NIGHTS. AMAZING.<3<3 Played league like allllll day with the guise. :D YAYYY.

Status
Not open for further replies.