HAPPY Rave Your Butt Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
She just knows me so damn well, I can't help but question myself if I'm totally over her or not.

We were talking about Glee (Season 3 Episode 5) about the terrible cover of Uptown Girl, and when I asked if she knew what made the song better, she told me it was the hot teacher. Totally what I was thinking.

I'm smiling till my cheeks hurt.

o_o
I don't know what to think about this.
But.
But... It...
It has my heart bursting..
<3
I need music to express myself during this song. <3

So. Thomas.
Twas one of my past loves. One I felt very very deep about. One I had this feeling I knew it was true. We all know how that usually ends up for me though. x.o
Met him over the interwebz, when I use to be a social network person, now I'm not. But we clicked. Skipping forward, my bestie Lana became friends with him, as I often make sure she knows who I like, since she is my best friend ever and the only girl I've ever felt feelings for, and we're tight as hell.<3 He passed that test. He had plans to come visit me, we made plans, dreams, how it would work out. Love love love love. He planned to send a pink domo doll to me he had, since it should be mine. mushy mushy love, texting all day every day. Instead of I love you, we'd say I adore you, since we wanted to keep it until in person. Love love mush love. Everything was wonderful, he worked a bit for Nintendo, which was amazing, he writes and composes songs on the piano, made one for me, makes games on his computer, tech saavy, has cats, can cook well, health nut like me, etc etc love love mush.
And then one day he just changed and became moody and broke it off. My heart was torn apart, but I came back and was fine.
A half year later he talked to me again. I figured out what was up, and we resolved it and were friends, since my heart was taken. Though, this was sad to him, because he realized his heart never left my grasp, as he couldn't shake it off how he felt. And now, since my song ended, here, to carry on.

This sort of irked my brain. But I stayed where my heart was.
Skip to a bit before today, months ago. My heart was broken once again. I have been single since, and been the holder of my heart. Not trusting many now, and now coming to that I shall not give it away unless I meet that person in person first, if it is someone over the webz, which I'm trying to stay away from now. Thomas has been there to text me since the hurting, through all my depression, through it all. He's showing through again as my knight. It's.. odd. To be broken, and see this again, and try not to want to feel something, but I sorta do. He promises to visit around winter. Since he's making a trip to canada to tour, and wants to see me along the way. He even said he'd take me with, since he doesn't wanna travel alone, but yeah that can't happen. Dreams are dreams. xD
And now go to last night. We skyped for the first time. I saw him moving at the exact moment in time instead of through a video. Without sound, we typed. But.. it was just sort of magic somehow. We both were quite adorable, I must say.
I don't want to hurt again.
I don't know what will happen.
I don't understand how I can bounce back like that, or what is on in his mind.
But.
I do know,
that it made me happy.
And it made me smile.
And I'm sort of...I don't know
bubbly.
So.
This video is how I feel right now. ;D

Thunder was my favourite song until I don't know why and I just stopped listening to it. Staci's post made me realize how good songs never grow old.

Have it on loop since like two hours ago. THANKS!

I GOT A FUCKING JOB INTERVIEW FUCK YEAR.

Macy's, I'm going to bend you over and fuck you until you give me work.

I may feel shitty and lonely, but hey, at least I'm not a faggot.

Holy cow.
Fluffy Hair Man
broke up with his girlfriend over break
while never stopping the texts he sends to me
every day,
and they include winky faces
WINKY face
clear flirtation.

Houston,
I'm fucking getting somewhere now with this.
MY HOROSCOPE WAS CORRECT.
GLORIOUS GLORIOUS KARMA!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
This was me last night before Fluffy Hair Man hung out:
f78bd2fa44b7a364d05aa99eb54b203bbe0b2904_large.jpg

This is me during us hanging out, watching Lord of the Rings. I was drinking my merry mint mocha, and nibbling pull apart twizzlers. He was drinking from his water, and nibbling gummy frogs, and making me eat them.~ :
anime_blush.jpg

And this is me after, like this morning, after he had tickled me nonstop during the break between changing the movie discs, picked me up when I was off guard, leaning down so our arms touched, and left his hand out there, beside mine, fidgeting his fingers like he wanted to hold hands, but couldn't build up the nerve to do it, so it hung around there waiting. And then I get the text this morning about how he doesn't regret tickling me, but regrets one thing. What was it, I ask. Holding your hand. :

work.248858.12.fc-550x550-creme.v3.jpg

> w<
PLEASE
KARMA-OVERLORD FROM ABOVE CONTROLLING MY LIFE PATH,
GIVE ME AN ENCHANTED FAIRY TALE <3

Congratulations, Staci.I had Skype night with Jinx, Lydia and October and now I think life is fantastic. :3

/shows up with a box of glowsticks and a boombox-

Wait... wrong kind of rave.... damn....

-Jumps up and down.-
MY BOOBS ARE SLOWLY MICROSCOPICALLY GETTING BIGGER
UWAHUWAHUWAHUWAHUWAHUWAH!!!!

LITTLE OFF BUT IT'S OKAY.

my hand.
was held.
tonight.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Alright guys, got a few posts that are getting a little awry and heading off into the direction of Insanity!

Remember to keep this to posting your own little happy thoughts and events. :)

BEST. CHRISTMAS PRESENT. EVER.
SO HAPPY.
**Rolls around in excitement**

My horoscope said today:
"You should tell your sweetie how you feel -- or your crush, if you're single. You have nothing to lose by taking what seems like a risk, and you are sure to get the right answer in return."

AND WHAAAA SUSHI DATE TONIGHT.
o.o
so
I'MMA DO IT.
>:D
YAAAAAAH.
YAHYAHYAH.

JUST HIS DICK ALREADY YOU CUNT. SHIT.

LOL I JUST TOLD STACI TO SUCK A DICK I'M SO HAPPY LOLOLOL

FUCK YES! :D

My friend loaned me a ciggrate becuase i had no more
I love them now, it was the best, now i have a new favorte