HAPPY Rave Your Butt Off

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally found out where I want to do after I get all the way through college.

I want to run a recovery center for the abused, and have a sanctuary for animals.

Reactions: Torsty and Fluffy
Multiple center shots and more around the target. This has been good. And destressing.

I just might be a human being with rational emotions today if I can get my migraine to stop. This is an improvement.

So the guy I've liked since I was eighteen just told me that he thinks that I'm hot. Yays.

New books on writing! Now all I have to do is become a better writer so people will want to talk to me. :)

Reactions: Torsty
I started one of my first yaoi RPs with a cool person on a different site.
It was a good day.

I HAVE RETURNED!!!! XD

Plain chocolate cupcake + vanilla bean ice cream + caramel sauce + chocolate turtle shell = ORGASM IN MY MOUTH

Things are getting better! Even with the stupid washing machine, things are getting better! I spent all morning stormwriting and bashing out what exactly I'm trying to do with my NaNo novel! Not to mention I finally named my protag! I am SO excited!

And I've got the most wonderful supportive dragon behind me. <3

Read a preview for Monster Hunter 4 that listed:
  • More fluid combat
  • New features in combat
  • 2 new weapon types
  • Characters actually having some depth
  • More freedom, more resources
  • A whole host of new monsters mixed in with the classics
  • Sharks with legs
  • NO MORE UNDERWATER HUNTS
fry-futurama-foaming-mouth-want-foam-13581153622.gif

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY ZENNIES

I'm happy with myself for the most part

Sometimes I can be really deep and meaningful, speaking in riddles with such sesquipedalian words

And then sometimes I'm just like
"WHAT'S COLER THAN COLDY FREEZE
REALLY COLD
OKAYOKAYOKAYOKAYOKAYOKAYOKAY"

My job is going super well. I've got a ton of friends that I can rely on who care about me. I've got a lovely dog. I've got GTA V.

Life is swell currently, just thought I'd drop some positivity.

Hehe... Tee hee...

Hahaahahahahahahahahaha.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh god, I shouldn't be a DM.

Pokemon X and Y tomorrow. I'm going to pick Chespin. Why? Because I can.
Next week at anime club, we're going to have a massive Pokemon smackdown.
I made a new friend. She's cool.

I'm so drunk right now. I just kept doing shots that pepple janded me and I didn't give no fucks. I've needed spmething like this for a long time. I love my friends and my girly friend had an awesome birthday. Successful evening <3

Tuesday starts a new journey! I am looking forward to what's next.

Planning a romantic evening for me and my sweet babboo. :D I'm going to make lemon garlic chicken, creamy garlic pasta, and roasted broccoli! With wine, perhaps, and afterwards we shall drink as many White Russians as we please while we watch movies.

I'm just so excited. We don't do enough couple things. Oh the joys of having a child who sleeps through the night~

After many, MANY moves, i have finally found the best place!

And I got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.