HAPPY Rave Your Butt Off

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reviving Pokemon fossils and got an adamant Kabuto.
Not bad. Not the best, but not bad.

WE GOT THE APARTMENT!!! Short notice, yes, and I only have a week to get everything sorted out and packed, but still... I'm getting out of this god awful place

Reactions: Torsty
Aw yiss
Great natures on the Pokeymans

• Impish Skarmory
  • Timid Froakie
  • Jolly Beedrill
  • Modest Ralts
  • Jolly Gible
Going to try for an Adamant Larvitar. Because, you know, Tyranitar is beast.

I did it! After much listening and reading over the last few months, I've finished all the 105 lessions in Assimil's Italian With Ease! :)

I am finally on my way to my life goals. Moved, got into school, studying to be a surgeon. Life is good.

Reactions: Torsty
New favorite dinner: bacon wrapped meatloaf.

Reactions: Cerulean
A good friend of mine's little girl was just born; the baby is healthy! So happy for the mother and welcome to the world little one!

I might not be physically near my Dad, but I know he's got a big smile on his face and he's in good spirits, simply because I played DotA 2 with him. It's a nice feeling. The poor guy's been shit on so much.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I am loved and so are the people I love.
(Also I've got a much cleaner house and I picked out a little treeeee and got the first set of shelves for the library! And snickerdoodle coffee with chocolate fudge creamer!)

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Despite my bitching and moaning about my hoard of baboons for a family, I laughed more than i have since Kyle's death.

I have been officially accepted into Texas A&M, where both of my parents went. ^^ I'm still shooting for the University of Chicago, but this is an awesome step in the right direction.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Guess who just got not one but two gigs for this month?

<THIS GUY

Had a great day despite the lack of decent sleep!

Excedrin Migraine and Neuro Sonic and Sudafed makes for a very happy Tribs.

I finally got my little treeeeees up. I was going to donate them because we had plans to get a slightly bigger little tree but Lowes is out of them. Oh well! Maybe next year! :) My little trees are still cute.

I love eeeeeveryone today! Also the PTX deluxe Christmas album is awesome! WANT MORE MUSICS.

Status
Not open for further replies.