HAPPY Rave Your Butt Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm failing math. Not only that, I failed the math chapter exam I took earlier today. I've been sick all week, too. And terribly depressed, because my bitch doctor is always too busy for me.

Even sooo

I am feeling awesome right now, because I just finished all my homework. I haven't felt so relieved in a long time. I look forward to just kickin' it this weekend with my two favorite guys. :]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I had an awesome day. I got to play a sexy bald dwarf monk and I took out two big baddies all by my lonesome. I think I'm seriously in love with monks.
We had a great lunch.
I think I realized something I really want to do and possibly my life calling.
I've picked up a new hobby.
I have a rough sketch that looks not like something I did but something like something that someone who knows what they are doing did!
I just feel really loved and really loving. This is my life and it's pretty damn sweet.

This guy. Ain't she cute?

0829130949_zps723ff44e.jpg

That, and I'm feeling better. I'm not begging for death or experimental medicine anymore, and I should be able to start work by the end of the week.

The office lady I'm an aide under left early yesterday, so I took advantage of the opportunity to change the "this machine is jammed" sign on the printer to "this machine thinks it is Bob Marley".
I'm inordinately pleased with myself.

Mushy happy cutesy rant on relationship and Valentine's Day stuffs:

So. I'm planning this Valentine's Day scavenger hunt thing with prizes and stuff for Lion Man (mah man) and then it will end at my dorm with a pillow blanket fort all made and decorations around the place and maybe a small light inside the fort and music playing and dinner made.
I am making stuffed peppers for him that his mom told me is his favorite dish, and she just messaged me the recipe best she could, since she doesn't measure and does it by sight. Shes all like, call me for help! And is awesome and I hope she's my future mother in law some day.. <3
I'm gonna make red velvet cake ice cream too and hope for the best with that for dessert..
I'm so pumped.
Prizes include: two packets of hot cocoa, a pomegrante, chocolate Tabletop dice set, love coupons, and the dinner in general and everything.
I'm really excited. Really nervous. And really hoping he will like it.. last semester he's on campus.. and I want to make it fun. <3

Ugggh all the feels.

There's a lot of shit that I still don't understand

Like Otherkin and the value of a variable if another variable is the original plus a third variable

But I'm not going to gawk and scream at all of it. I mean, the variables are a bit much, but it's mathematics.

You don't have to understand something to accept it - if you believe it's not hurting anyone, why would you reject it?

Although, I think all those variables are REALLY a bit numbing

But anyway

Claude decided he's polyamorous. I'm feeling jealous, to be honest, but I'm happy he's found a second person he's happy with. I hope we all can get along and that eventually we all get to meet each other.

Holy shit. I almost forgot what hope felt like.

It's not exactly great news but after the week I've had, I'll fucking take it.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CHOCOLATE GAMING DICE, D4 D6 D8 D10 D20
AND THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL.
AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIS FACE WHEN HE GETS THEM.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I didn't make any Valentine's themed baked goods as I wanted to.

I did receive my elementary school valentine and had a wonderful date. I still can't wish people a happy holiday, though. Ugh. Gross. Not this. But oh, right now, what a wonderful life :)

ELLEN PAIGE IS LESBIAN
ELLEN PAIGE IS LESBIAN
ELLEN PAIGE IS LESBIAN

LET THE DAY DREAMING COMMENCE.

I feel better today than I have in a couple of days. Realizing things and talking things out makes me a happy Tribs. Also, woohoo the new to us treadmill is preeeetty damn awesome and I've got a plan for all the extra furniture we picked up!

I like finding enjoyment in the little things. Just a few minutes ago I was casually looking over the list of online users and I saw @grapedrank and thought "Grapedrank? Someone made their name for the forums grapedrank? That's pretty funny." So I clicked on their name and the little window popped up and I was greeted by this intense and wide-eyed stare from Orlando Bloom as Legolas. I nearly died of laughter. I literally laughed out loud.

More random little fun things:

Today at dinner, while my younger brothers were sitting around playing with their Minecraft toys (an addiction I exposed them to), my parents and I started singing random Schoolhouse Rock songs.

Unrelated note: Did you know that interjections show excitement or emotion? They're generally set apart from a sentence by an exclamation point, or by a comma when the feeling's not as strong.

It's already been a really good day and I totally didn't expect it. :)

GIBS IS NOW AN OFFICIAL HIRE! 8D WE WON'T BE BROKE ANYMORE! YAAAAAAAAY!

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Sick, and went home super early from work yesterday, but my favorite boy met up with me for a late lunch at the coffeeshop across the street from my apartment. <3 I love seeing him, even just for half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.